[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,506 views
Have the points been updated after Sonoma? I don't think it has. :boggled:
 



Hows that look?


Leaps and bounds considering previous videos. 👍 The same could be said about the accident that wiped out part of field, plenty of leaps there. :lol:

Maybe it was just me, but I felt that the video was a bit slow. Or is that really just me? :confused:
 
Leaps and bounds considering previous videos. 👍 The same could be said about the accident that wiped out part of field, plenty of leaps there. :lol:

Maybe it was just me, but I felt that the video was a bit slow. Or is that really just me? :confused:
Likely the camera angles. I'm using the same recording device so that shouldn't change much.
 
Leaps and bounds considering previous videos. 👍 The same could be said about the accident that wiped out part of field, plenty of leaps there. :lol:

Maybe it was just me, but I felt that the video was a bit slow. Or is that really just me? :confused:

A bit, yes, but I'll attribute that to the frame rate.
 
Well the AD175 ended with a door to door finish, and the cool down lap's pit entry went up in a ball of sparks and metal.
 
Well the AD175 ended with a door to door finish, and the cool down lap's pit entry went up in a ball of sparks and metal.

Oh boy, major pileup!
...

On the cool down lap? The hell? Nevertheless, looking foward to it, the quality improvements should give the video a fresh makeover.
 
"Cup 2000"?

More like Cup 1980s.

Anyway, its not too bad.
 
"Cup 2000"?

More like Cup 1980s.

Anyway, its not too bad.
Um, no. It's the cup 2000 mod and carset that was release just a few weeks ago .-.


Video done, all 14 minutes of High-Def glory uploading tonight.
 
Um, no. It's the cup 2000 mod and carset that was release just a few weeks ago .-.


Video done, all 14 minutes of High-Def glory uploading tonight.

"Bring the noise, b:censored:h." - Mickey Rourke in the worst FPS in history: "Rogue Warrior". :lol:
 
I tried something different for voicing and It isn't too great so the quality of audio is not fantastic, but considering I ran myself out of breath and felt like Mike Joy after commentating, I think the actual content will make up for it. Also, Daytona Night 2014 just released a few weeks ago so expect that soon
 
I tried something different for voicing and It isn't too great so the quality of audio is not fantastic, but considering I ran myself out of breath and felt like Mike Joy after commentating, I think the actual content will make up for it. Also, Daytona Night 2014 just released a few weeks ago so expect that soon

Oh well, can't win them all, right? As you said, hopefully the action can make up for it. And a new Daytona track? It just keeps getting better, doesn't it?
 
The videos look better :D

Obviously, you got a new computer

What are the specs of it?
 
I'm just happy that my computer is able to do 60fps on Race 07 on medium-low settings :)

(Just need that stupid wheel!!! :grumpy:)
 
My mom's laptop is twice as good as mine! Literally!

I'm pretty disappointed in that fact actually, considering I use my piece of garbage more than she uses her's. :(
 


#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#54 Ford @Furinkazen Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Gatorade
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie
 
It says the video is unavailable.

Cheers YT.
 
Back