[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,493 views
2048?

Can you send one to me?
 
The Ford one :)

Please! :D
 
Yeah, could you post the Toyota one too? :D
 
Lesse...can I get both of them with this one post??.....aaaandd......SUCCESS!!! OK, so the limit is one each item uploaded, not the whole of them, up to a point I imagine. Good to Know.

@AJHG1000 @DCybertron

Here you are gentlemen, freshly packaged .psd templates.
 

Attachments

For those who want to join the GTPFS Late, You may sign up for a partial schedule, running research and developmeent for Buick, Pontiac, and Dodge, right here. First come first served.
 
For those who want to join the GTPFS Late, You may sign up for a partial schedule, running research and developmeent for Buick, Pontiac, and Dodge, right here. First come first served.

Gotta ask, is the Pontiac a ghost model? :lol:
 
Gotta ask, is the Pontiac a ghost model? :lol:
Youll see! :P


ATTENTION:
Theres Only a few days to sign up for this, and it is a limited schedule, with its own championship!


PAINTERS:
Do NOT Use a template you found, you MUST use the one I provide you.
 
Youll see! :p


ATTENTION:
Theres Only a few days to sign up for this, and it is a limited schedule, with its own championship!


PAINTERS:
Do NOT Use a template you found, you MUST use the one I provide you.

"Cue Steven Richards theme song" I'LL SHOW YOU! YOU'LL SEE! "song ends" :lol:

Also, "own championship"? Dang, that was unexpected. :odd: Are there any prizes for winning? Haha, just kidding about that last part. And how limited is this schedule we're speaking of?
 
"Cue Steven Richards theme song" I'LL SHOW YOU! YOU'LL SEE! "song ends" :lol:

Also, "own championship"? Dang, that was unexpected. :odd: Are there any prizes for winning? Haha, just kidding about that last part. And how limited is this schedule we're speaking of?
Anywhere from 5-10 Races. Give or Take
 
Nope. You guys are running on most tracks that allow it. This includes the next round.

Ooooh. I geddit. Wait!

...

NEXT ROUND!? Wow, we are actually are going to appear in the next round? As rookies?
 
As Concept Rookies. Light Blue Bumper stripes and you're own points battle

Right-o. So we concept rookies will compete between ourselves for bragging rights throughout the rest of the season. Got it. It's like we're touring car racing privateers, eh?
 
Do I need photoshop to paint a car? If I can paint a car with my GIMP software I might do this. The computer does everything anyway if I recall correctly...
 
Do I need photoshop to paint a car? If I can paint a car with my GIMP software I might do this. The computer does everything anyway if I recall correctly...
Yup GIMP Works! And if you cant do it yourself id be able to paint it. Just fil out the form :)
 
Back