- 4,717

- Indiana
- CWM_Spirit
They killed one of my parents, of course I'm getting pension.Disney money!
They killed one of my parents, of course I'm getting pension.Disney money!
I had no idea what Ravenwest was, so I googled it and one of the first results is a youtube video called "f" Ravenwest... yeah, I'll pass lol.![]()
I had no idea what Ravenwest was, so I googled it and one of the first results is a youtube video called "f" Ravenwest... yeah, I'll pass lol.![]()
"Teacher Niku explains: What is Ravenwest?"
Ravenwest is a fictional racing from Codemasters videogame series "GRID", and is considered to be the main rival of the player. Mostly infamous for being overpowered gits, especially since one of its drivers is the main character of Toca Race Driver. Many have also faced them in Codemasters new game Grid Autosport, where they are still gits.
#themoreyouknow![]()
*buzzer sound*
Nope, neither one of them were in ToCA Race Driver. They are, however, references to the protagonist of said game and your team manager thingy in RD2 and RD3 (not sure about RD1)
#themoreyouknow![]()
They killed one of my parents, of course I'm getting pension.![]()
What's so mysterious about it?Man, Child Support works in mysterious ways, doesn't it?![]()
What's so mysterious about it?
Anyway, this Daytona night race with my new car will be fun to watch.![]()
I said pension, not necessarially federal child support.What, besides the fact that they gave money to pay a NASCAR team just because Bambi's mother died?![]()
I said pension, not necessarially federal child support.Besides, I'm famous.
![]()
I would not want to go to that school.Yeah, everybody knows what a deer looks like because of your famous adventures.![]()
Therefore, you are indeed famous.
Not that I can anything in the matter of children, the ones involved in the sponsorship of my car are giant robot pilots, so zing!And because schools that can transform into said giant robots are the best kind of schools. 👍
I would not want to go to that school.
View attachment 286164
With the current season almost a third of a way finished and picking up speed, the new year, means a new season, and it is a complete Revamp from the first. Below are some of the new changes currently released.
Cars
3 New manucatures join, and the current ones are updated.
- Toyota Camry
- Chevy SS
- Ford Fusion
- Pontiac G8
- Buick Regal
- Dodge S/T
Tracks
Not much info yet, but its projected to be more balanced, and run 30-35 races.
Points
The same as last year, but the case cutoff may include 16 drivers over 12.
Teams
A popularly asked for aspect will come to Season 2. Below is more info.
- Teams of up to Four
- Team owners may make decisions on car schemes if they wish
- Teams must have the same manufacture for all cars
- Each team may have a Team Logo for the Opening Post, and/or their cars
Contract Offers
If you cant make a car and do not want someone to paint your car, you can select from pre-made independent cars, or accept an offer from a team where the paint schemes are pre determined.
Secret Project
Only a few members know what this is, but its a big one!
View attachment 286163
Series Logo change
The new logo not only makes a good replacement to the old, but it also replaces the Sprint Cup logos on the cars in game. The same goes for several other logos.
View attachment 286165
So with this little bit of information, keep posted to this GTP Thread, as more info will come out in the coming hours!
Your dodge is unaffected. The Chevy is enhanced, Ford enhanced, and Toyota updated to 2015A quick question: it says the current cars will be updated. Will they have new templates? I don't want to start work on mine just to have to scrap it and start over.
Ok. I will wait for you to post the Chevy as that is what I intend to run next season.Your dodge is unaffected. The Chevy is enhanced, Ford enhanced, and Toyota updated to 2015
*buzzer sound*
Nope, neither one of them were in ToCA Race Driver. They are, however, references to the protagonist of said game and your team manager thingy in RD2 and RD3 (not sure about RD1)
#themoreyouknow![]()
Your dodge is unaffected. The Chevy is enhanced, Ford enhanced, and Toyota updated to 2015
Got 2014/2015 updates, and to make it look nicerRyan McCain was the main character in RD1, aka Pro Race Driver in the US, he has a brother named Donnie, a dad who died in a explosion that makes the ones in GTA3 look good. Crew chief Bobby Scott guides you through the absolutely atrocity of dialog and writing presented as a story.
Also of note, the RV used in RD2 is the same one, plus some age, seen in DiRT 2.
#moreuselessknowledge
Bold text, how and why?
Uhhkay, guess I'll have to wait and see the changes.Got 2014/2015 updates, and to make it look nicer
Uhhkay, guess I'll have to wait and see the changes.
With Harsk turning in his scheme,the race will take place tomorrow and be posted Saturday night or Sunday.![]()
Moments away from the start of the Coke Zero 300! If I feel up to it, I may also Run Kentucky and Eldora, but dont hold your breath.
Surprise Pole Winner!
View attachment 288184
@raven214 is now eligible to race in the 2015 Budweiser Shootout next season!![]()
Nope I was xDHoly poppycock, I am dead last? That's a bad start.
Raven, on the other hand, is flying, great lap. These rookies aren't here to play, it seems.
Nope I was xD