[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,553 views
I need to do better than 19th. I've got Kevin Nash on the pit box.
 
Should've kept it :lol:
If big crashes happen within the first few laps I always restart because 1, it sucks for anyone involved, and 2, it ruins the pack with damage and backmarkers
 
Is it too early to say anything involving Octan, Bin Laden and nuclear weapon?
 
What if we all crash with like 10 to go :lol:, would you keep it then?
 
Let's just say If I didn't restart, we'd need several relief drivers.


I believe it was ABP But I didn't check.


Yes. XD

Take two has made it to lap 10, no crash, so this one will be the real deal, @raven214 looks like he's on a mission tonight.


Go figure, it was nasty. If only we could see how it went down...

And Jesus, raven is hell bent on gettting the W. He is a house on fire!
 
He'll get one of these races, especially after being so close at Armory.
 
Let's just say If I didn't restart, we'd need several relief drivers.


I believe it was ABP But I didn't check.


Yes. XD

Take two has made it to lap 10, no crash, so this one will be the real deal, @raven214 looks like he's on a mission tonight.

Wow all that R&D is paying off! :lol:
 
Made it to the first round of green flag pit stops. OH!

---

AS I TYPE THIS A MERGE THAT COULD BE WAITED TAKES OUT FOUR TO SIX CARS!
 
nascarfan1400- back pain
Harsk100- Unconscious
Niku Driver HC- Severe neck pain and wrist pain
Ninners- Symptoms of a severe concussion
 
nascarfan1400- back pain
Harsk100- Unconscious
Niku Driver HC- Severe neck pain and wrist pain
Ninners- Symptoms of a severe concussion

...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc:censored: me. So much for luck, I'm pretty much done for. This wasn't a good start at all... :(
 
How's GTP's favorite fawn doing?
 
Back