[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,534 views
Strange.. I didn't see the Octan CEO yesterday.. I mean, as much as he hates me and as threatening that sticky bomb on my company car (aka a white Ford Ka with the Octan logo plastered all over it) is, he does usually come around for a cup of coffee (aka anger deviation)..
No, he came by looking for a decent conversation yesterday morning. I don't think he's as mad about the finishes as he is about the research you haven't been sneaking in not producing as intended.
 
Would anyone else like to join Team Kate Upton? We have one spot open in our team. Please keep in mind we drive Chevys. If you're interested contact me or @Jahgee1124.
 
Would anyone else like to join Team Kate Upton? We have one spot open in our team. Please keep in mind we drive Chevys. If you're interested contact me or @Jahgee1124.
Also, be willing to run at least 1 race with a car covered in cleavage.

Oh yeah, that's coming :lol:
 
Would anyone else like to join Team Kate Upton? We have one spot open in our team. Please keep in mind we drive Chevys. If you're interested contact me or @Jahgee1124.
*thinks about joining*
Also, be willing to run at least 1 race with a car covered in cleavage.

Oh yeah, that's coming :lol:
*immediately abandons idea and clicks back button*




EDIT: I suppose that I should say that this post is only a joke. No harm intended. :)
 
Last edited:
*thinks about joining*

*immediately abandons idea and clicks back button*
You were actually one of 3 people I thought about asking to join.
 
Arrgh.

Well, we still have Roflwaffle if that doesn't pan out.
 
Boy, this team business just makes it harder for me to think whether should I go at it alone or with friends... I can dig team work\messing about, but I also want to keep my livery (mainly because I still lack the ability to do one). And I don't really feel that I could create and run a multi-car team.
 
Raven Motorsport: A New Beginning

The new year has brought with it a flurry of activity as drivers and teams finalize plans for the 2015 campaign. Team Raven Racing is taking this opportunity to announce it's expansion and restructuring in anticipation of the coming season.

The group is rebranding itself as Raven Motorsport, with Team Raven acting as the parent organization for all related functions. Team Raven will focus on business activities and other interests, while Raven Motorsport will focus exclusively on day-to-day operations of the race team.

"Raven Motorsport is very excited about the new opportunities coming in 2015," said the team's driver-owner. "We were already prepping our new Chevrolet entry when we got word of the chance to run a prototype model this season. We are honored to be a part of Dodge's return to competition and will be investing our efforts fully into developing the car. Although we will be switching manufacturers for next season, we can still learn a wealth of information about the tracks and how to gel as a team. Every lap counts for us."

Raven Motorsport is also expressing interest in becoming a multi-car team. "We are definitely looking to expand our operation and will be exploring all options, whether that is adding a full-time ride or joining forces with a fellow Chevrolet team. It just depends on what is the best fit for us at this time."
 
Last edited:
Privateer owner/driver FTW!!! I'm rich. :sly:
 
But then we would all try to sabotage his car, because we know Ravenwest wins just about everything! It would be chaotic... :lol:

He would need 99-100 spans in all aspects of the driver thingy
 
Back