[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,627 views
Alright. I'm done screwing with this. I went in the files and made my final attempt to fix the track... restarting in a moment, and whatever happens happens. I'm so sorry guys... on the broghtside... I guess nobody dies now
 
Alright. I'm done screwing with this. I went in the files and made my final attempt to fix the track... restarting in a moment, and whatever happens happens. I'm so sorry guys... on the broghtside... I guess nobody dies now

Let's hope the clean sheet stays somewhat clean this time. And good luck man. :)👍
 
Definitely a plus. That said, perhaps you'll have better idea of where you want whatever's in the .ini files after this race, so the next will be more straightforward.
 
Why would the 2nd place car be retired? :)

tumblr_neni6h8hTT1sa5bz7o2_400.gif
 
The race has finished and it was confusing. Backmarkers left and right. Bambi didn't die.
 
The race has finished and it was confusing. Backmarkers left and right. Bambi didn't die.

What about Daniel Bryan? Can he still shout "Yes!", or does he have to change into his heel version and shout "No!"?
 
Idk who that is xD

A super - cargo - jet has landed at the Daytona ITL Airport and will be transporting the cars to Kentucky by tonight! (In other words I think I'll run Kentucky and then we will see about Eldora.)
 
Idk who that is xD

A super - cargo - jet has landed at the Daytona ITL Airport and will be transporting the cars to Kentucky by tonight! (In other words I think I'll run Kentucky and then we will see about Eldora.)

Just tell me if I died (race-wise, mind you) or not, Nas. :lol:

Brave man, doing another race already? NASCAR schedules are fast and furious...
 
Idk who that is xD

A super - cargo - jet has landed at the Daytona ITL Airport and will be transporting the cars to Kentucky by tonight! (In other words I think I'll run Kentucky and then we will see about Eldora.)
When can I see a picture/render of my car to awe at?
 
Idk who that is xD

A super - cargo - jet has landed at the Daytona ITL Airport and will be transporting the cars to Kentucky by tonight! (In other words I think I'll run Kentucky and then we will see about Eldora.)

Crap, I got to get going on the paint scheme for that.
 
Idk who that is xD

A super - cargo - jet has landed at the Daytona ITL Airport and will be transporting the cars to Kentucky by tonight! (In other words I think I'll run Kentucky and then we will see about Eldora.)
Let's have an extreme start for Kentucky: We parachute the cars out of the plane, on to the track. Pole Position goes first, and can't chicken out. So what if a few people die? :lol:
 
Looks like an destruction derby... 👎

Like my race last night at Martinsville NASCAR 2014 total kaos was more like Grid Autosport demolition derby 14 restart :banghead:
 
Wait, this means...Uhh, who else needs a scraper and a heat gun? We've gotta reskin on the way.
 
Drivers about to land at Kentucky.

Video is rendering but I won't upload yet, as I want to see if I can't get Kentucky done, and a heat race of Eldora (Eldora can't hold 42 cars, so it will be a 21/21 split, and the top 10 of each will race together, then the two bottom 11's will race for points 21-42. If anyone does not understand just tell me. :))
 
I hope "I'll" do well at Kentucky and did well at Daytona. :)
 
Back