[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,775 views
I think I had this issue in the past and it worked after I cleared all of my browser cookies/history/etc. I'm not sure if you've tried that or if it works but it's worth a shot.
 
What about putting the video file on your phone and sending it via email to whomever uploads it on the YouTube channel
 
What about putting the video file on your phone and sending it via email to whomever uploads it on the YouTube channel
That's what I'm thinking I will do. But that's a good chunk of data lol
 
Two browsers, neither pulls up anything, not due to internet issues.....

Have you updated/upgraded/downloaded and new anti-virus stuff, or anything that changed permissions? If no, then I've got nothing but to try and reset the browser.
 
Two browsers, neither pulls up anything, not due to internet issues.....

Have you updated/upgraded/downloaded and new anti-virus stuff, or anything that changed permissions? If no, then I've got nothing but to try and reset the browser.

Maybe the firewall is denying access to the internet for his browsers.
 
I think I had this issue in the past and it worked after I cleared all of my browser cookies/history/etc. I'm not sure if you've tried that or if it works but it's worth a shot.

Two browsers, neither pulls up anything, not due to internet issues.....

Have you updated/upgraded/downloaded and new anti-virus stuff, or anything that changed permissions? If no, then I've got nothing but to try and reset the browser.
@nascarfan1400 not sure if you saw my post or not. 👍
 
Connected via wifi?

The wifi card may be the one causing trouble, check it (It may have static, dirt, or both)


Connected via internet cable?

gorilla-computer-smash-ykak9G.jpg


Make a hardware diagnose, that's the best you can do.
 
Does it say the connection is limited on the computer? That's happened to me before. The internet is on, can connect, but can't use it.
 
Does it say the connection is limited on the computer? That's happened to me before. The internet is on, can connect, but can't use it.

Could be this. I had many cases where a page would simply not load because of limited connection. And you said the page just stands there endlessly loading, right @nascarfan1400?
 
Does it say the connection is limited on the computer? That's happened to me before. The internet is on, can connect, but can't use it.
Could be this. I had many cases where a page would simply not load because of limited connection. And you said the page just stands there endlessly loading, right @nascarfan1400?
It has done this before, and I know how to solve that, but no. I have a full Connection but if I try to use the Internet it won't work. I've done Hamachi Steam IE and Firefox all telling me I am not connected (Steam) Or endlessly loading a page or trying to connect (Hamachi IE and FF). I've tried this at two different places now and still same thing happening.
 
Has Eldora already been run?
 
I was told to open the command prompt and type "netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt" and restart the computer. Worked.

I assume, as I am the ape in AJHG's pic, this is an absolute reset at programming levels?
 
I'm mixed about the car for Montreal and Mosport. On the one hand, I'm afraid it will be an abomination, either in looks or results, or both, but on the other hand, it's a car painted to resemble the possum van, and considering the standard results of Possum Lodge the fact it exist is probably a high point.
 
Back