[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,775 views
To any of you lads that stay up late into the night it will pay off as you are guaranteed at least Daytona sometime tonight
I'm up watching AMA Supercross so I'll be about 12:30 to 1 am.
 
3 Videos rolling out tonight Maybe tomorrow as the internet decided to hate me

Coke Zero 300
Day to Dusk 150
GTPFS Eldora Breakdown (Explaining how it'll work)
 
Last edited:
Man your are the man :lol: a racing machine, appreciate all your devotion looking forward to the video.
You are the first thank you all season :p

Seriously I think you are


UPDATE: Videos coming tomorrow as the internet wants to act goofy and frankly I can't be bothered to fix it, too tired.
 
Last edited:
You are the first thank you all season :p

Seriously I think you are


UPDATE: Videos coming tomorrow as the internet wants to act goofy and frankly I can't be bothered to fix it, too tired.

Add me as the second thank you then, you're working at full steam to get three races in a row done, just after working on liveries and that second season presentation. You the man! Good luck with getting the internet sorted out, hopefully you can upload the videos later. :D 👍
 
No videos today either... I'm clearly connected to the Internet, but the browser refuses to display any page. I've tried IE and Firefox to no avail...
 
No videos today either... I'm clearly connected to the Internet, but the browser refuses to display any page. I've tried IE and Firefox to no avail...

Hum, do you have any add-ons that block videos or something like that? Or perhaps it's some sort of issue with plugins, I am not a computer specialist.
 
Huh... Maybe we need the opinion of someone who knows this better. @BKGlover, what are your thoughts on this? Also Nas, could you explain the issue you're having a bit better? Do you open the browser and nothing at all shows?
Windows starts fine. Computer runs fine. I can connect to my Internet and I can open a browser all fine. The issue is though, no matter what I do or what url I try, it just loads infinitely and gives me a blank white screen.
 
Windows starts fine. Computer runs fine. I can connect to my Internet and I can open a browser all fine. The issue is though, no matter what I do or what url I try, it just loads infinitely and gives me a blank white screen.

Have you tried clearing the cache and that sort of thing? Because otherwise, it just sounds like an Internet connection problem...
 
Have you tried deleting System32?Don't actually, it's bad for the computer
 
Have you tried clearing the cache and that sort of thing? Because otherwise, it just sounds like an Internet connection problem...

I had ploblem all day also everything is really slow internet is jam up bottle neck.
It finally got good enough I could watch our race in the Porsche Cup
 
Come to think of it, youtube has been acting iffy on my end as well when I try to watch videos and this on my newer HP. I think this might be a youtube issue
 
Huh... Maybe we need the opinion of someone who knows this better. @BKGlover, what are your thoughts on this? Also Nas, could you explain the issue you're having a bit better? Do you open the browser and nothing at all shows?
You-Rang.jpg


I'm no specialist either, but every so often I get a clue.

As nas is having trouble, I assume he's using his phone to communicate here. A number of things could have happened, ISP could be down...

Windows starts fine. Computer runs fine. I can connect to my Internet and I can open a browser all fine. The issue is though, no matter what I do or what url I try, it just loads infinitely and gives me a blank white screen.

So the little icon is showing you ARE connected? That's odd, as my parents cable & internet provider had a black-out about a month ago, and nothing even registered connected. If that is the case, perhaps the internet in your home is overloaded? This all sounds odd to me.
 
You-Rang.jpg


I'm no specialist either, but every so often I get a clue.

As nas is having trouble, I assume he's using his phone to communicate here. A number of things could have happened, ISP could be down...



So the little icon is showing you ARE connected? That's odd, as my parents cable & internet provider had a black-out about a month ago, and nothing even registered connected. If that is the case, perhaps the internet in your home is overloaded? This all sounds odd to me.
I've been switching between the phone and the tablet. The Internet works. The computer works. The two together aren't working. I can type a url in and it infinitely says "connecting..."
 
I've been switching between the phone and the tablet. The Internet works. The computer works. The two together aren't working. I can type a url in and it infinitely says "connecting..."

What happens when you click Windows update?
 
I've been switching between the phone and the tablet. The Internet works. The computer works. The two together aren't working. I can type a url in and it infinitely says "connecting..."
Who is your provider?
 
Have you tried turning your computer's wi-fi on/off again?
Do you have a Router? If so, do you know how to restart it?
 
What happens when you click Windows update?
I have updates pending but I haven't ran them

Who is your provider?
It's not the internet as I've now tried it at another location and still nothing.

Have you tried turning your computer's wi-fi on/off again?
Do you have a Router? If so, do you know how to restart it?
Tried both
 
Have you tried rage quitting?
 
I don't know about you guys, but I think Nas might be about ready to pull an Edge.

 
Back