[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,803 views
Its all in 1080p and its quite a large file, for those wondering.

upload_2015-1-15_18-6-43.png
 
Boy oh boy, 15 minutes... Guess you got to get the good (improved video quality) with the bad (big size and long loading time).
Yessir. Audio quality is not the best but its still alright.
 
Will the video include the Albert Einstein Flying Pig mashup?
 
The official debut of the Mark I Team Kate Upton matching paint schemes is incoming @DurWinning ! I'll work on getting a Mark II done after my midterms
 
Will the video include the Albert Einstein Flying Pig mashup?

That name made my night already. Priceless. :lol:

The official debut of the Mark I Team Kate Upton matching paint schemes is incoming @DurWinning ! I'll work on getting a Mark II done after my midterms

Oh dear, the nightmare is going to become real... Run for your lives, the Upton train is coming in hard! :crazy: :dopey:
 
The official debut of the Mark I Team Kate Upton matching paint schemes is incoming @DurWinning ! I'll work on getting a Mark II done after my midterms
I shall brace for the craziness of....whatever it was that you came up with.
 
1080p? I'm probably the only one, but I don't exceed 480 on this thing, and while I have seen the difference HD makes, how much does it do for NR2003?
 
I'm just interested in seeing my car. :P
 
Yeah, add another to the pile, it seems. :sly: Too bad Jah won't do videos of the races, it would be interesting to see a race in (moving) action from time to time...
If I had better internet, then I'd gladly upload races. I just checked, it takes around 30 minutes to upload a 1 minute video
 
If I had better internet, then I'd gladly upload races. I just checked, it takes around 30 minutes to upload a 1 minute video

Auch, that's not quick at all. :boggled: It's fair enough you decided not to upload videos, that internet connection would only bring nightmares...
 
Auch, that's not quick at all. :boggled: It's fair enough you decided not to upload videos, that internet connection would only bring nightmares...
The thing is that it's not unstable, it's just slow as **** :lol:, according to Speedtest.net I've got 7.55 MB download and 0.97 MB upload
 
The thing is that it's not unstable, it's just slow as **** :lol:, according to Speedtest.net I've got 7.55 MB download and 0.97 MB upload

Christ, that reminds me of my old Internet service, it was slower than Milka Duno on her rookie driver days. :lol:

Now, I get around 60 to 70 MBs download-wise, and around 8 for uploading... I guess that's being lucky, no?
 
The thing is that it's not unstable, it's just slow as **** :lol:, according to Speedtest.net I've got 7.55 MB download and 0.97 MB upload
Mine's 2.94 MB download and 0.84 MB.
I feel like I accomplished something by having worse internet, somehow. :lol:
 




#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#54 Ford @Furinkazen Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Gatorade
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie
 
Back