[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,855 views
Am I the only one who can see a tie for first after Homestead? :D
 
Points looking awfully close and awfully easy to change.
 
I'm 21st... not that bad...
It's better than the monopoly I am currently enjoying on dead last. :lol:

This is the previous chase system, right? Not the latest one?
I don't care for the new one - knock out rounds are too gimmicky and reward too much just for having good luck.
 
Am I the only one who can see a tie for first after Homestead? :D

If The Thing About Performance is true, it'll likely happen.

Either that, or I qualify for Oran Park in PC :dopey:
 
I don't care for the new one - knock out rounds are too gimmicky and reward too much just for having good luck.

IRL it's fine, and I wasn't sold on it until I saw the direct results. Here though, you're correct.
 
Huge Sponsorship Announcement for #20

Earlier today reports came in about 3 companies that would like to sponsor the #20 car of DurWinning. The sponsorship could take place for the last few races of the season or at the beginning of the 2nd season. The sponsors include Overkill Software and their hit game Payday 2, Netherealm Studios and the upcoming Mortal Kombat:X, and Turn 10 Studios with the newly announced Forza Motorsport 6. When asked about these sponsorships DurWinning had this to say:

"I'm very happy that certain game developers have decided to choose me to sponsor. Anyone of these companies would love to have their games on the #20. It's just who to pick is the tough part."

DurWinning and the #20 team will discuss and have a decision in about 2 days time.

DurWinning is currently 30th in the points after a string of bad luck. Yet he has the qualities of a good driver. Time will tell if he can bounce back.
 
Passport!? Damn, where'd I put it..

..nope, not in my jacket, where the..

..curse you, Berkley! Curse yoooooou!
 
Eh, I don't even have a passport, need to get one to put some stamps on that sucker.

Maybe in the future Nas will book us a round in Japan. I could use a trip to Tokyo, visit the sights and the Gundam Front store next to the Skytower...

What? I'm curious about it. And besides, they have a real size scale model of the original Gundam there. Can you imagine the craziness? :crazy:
 
Well I know I have it somewhere because of Formula B-Spec/Porsche Cup...

I maybe left it in of the those haulers. I dunno lol.

Also, stayed tuned for an important announcement regarding sponsorship.
 
RACECAR unveils new paint scheme for Mosport

napa-render-png.296492


Prior to the start of the race weekend, Team owner/driver RACECAR has taken the wraps off his car for Montreal. The 32 Napa car will be racing in the event as part of the promotional effort for the Napa 150, an opportunity the owner wanted to take advantage of and ultimately deciding to switch out the Phoenix date.
 

Attachments

  • Napa Render.png
    Napa Render.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 25
Decision Made

It's been two days since 3 offers came in about sponsoring the #20 car of DurWinning. DurWinning and his team thought it over long and hard and have made their decision. Before we announce who it is DurWinning gave us a few words

"I feel that the new "friendship" between us and this company will be excellent. Hopefully I can score some "victories without any flaws". While the other drivers are sweating it out for points, I'll keep a "Sub-Zero" head and think on what to do next. But for now I gotta find my damn passport.

DurWinning has the confidence to get the job done. But you wanna know who he signed with. If the subtle clues in the interview didn't lead you to the answer, well look no further. Announced today by his manager Paul Heyman

"Ladies and gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman and I represent my client DurWinning. It is with great pleasure to announce that we have partnered with....


NetherRealm Studios for their upcoming game Mortal Kombat: X."

Their you have it. Will this be a deadly alliance, or a hara-kiri. Stay tuned to find out.
 
We have just transported a driver to the hospital in stable condition. It involved a heavy driver side hit and roll, brining out the second caution and first red flag
 
Passports? Uh-oh. I know a way to get through the Canadian border, (it's asking very politely ) but I don't know how to get to Australia without one. :crazy:
 
We have just transported a driver to the hospital in stable condition. It involved a heavy driver side hit and roll, brining out the second caution and first red flag

Oh bollocks, who crashed this time? These last races have been a safety hazard... :crazy:
 
Sparkytooth. 130mph impact to concrete, then sandwiched. The gen 6 body and rollcage saved his life.
 
Wait a second, can drivers die in that game?
 
Back