[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

My god, an actual GTPFS race. PRALBLEM... Er, I mean PRAWGRESS! :dopey:

In all seriousness, I'm glad to see you back into this, Nas. Let's hope that the video uploads get a bit more consistent from now on.

Whoo, we're back to racing.

As for the finish:

Meh, about where I always finish anyhow. Dag nammit

Well 🤬. Involved in two crashes, got 40th thanks to a Valve. There goes championship hopes.

Reporter: 20th place is not what you wanted from the car. What's your gameplan to try to gain some positions?
Angel: No, it isn't. I think the best thing to do is just ride the first part of it out and figure out what we're doing. Practice git rained out, so this might be either a boring race or a really crazy one.
Reporter: You've spent two weeks here, most of it not being for the GTPlanet Fantasy Series. You're really familiar with the track. Does that help you?
Angel: No. Experience at a track doesn't help if you're driving a car that is different than what's being raced today.
Reporter: Good luck today.
Angel: Thank you.
During the first caution...
Angel: What the 🤬 is everyone doing? This is 🤬 ridiculous!
Crew Chief: No idea. Everyone running out of real estate.
Angel: Car feels fine. Just so much 🤬 traffic.
Crew Chief: Do the best you can. We have to make up ground here.
At the finish...
Spotter: Two inside, hold on to it...Keep going.
Angel: All race long. Just happy to finish this one.
Crew Chief: 15th. Not too bad. Tim to fly back home,
Angel: Absolutely.
Reporter: 15th in the books for this one, Angel. Interesting finish for you. Walk us through that.
Angel: Not much to walk through. It was an all race long problem. Everyone battling tight race cars out of 4, and going three wide entering 3 was a disaster waiting to happen really. Happy I didn't get turned and appreciating the 15th place we got before going home for some R&R.
Reporter: You are a sound critic of things going on in the race. Compared to the other races you've been in, how does Motegi compare?
Angel: Motegi isn't that bad racing wise. Logistically it's a pain between flying the equipment over, and the parking issues the fans are facing, but the racing for the track type it falls under is great. It was exciting, and that's what matters for the fans and for the series at the end of the day. No one got hurt, no one flipped. I see that as a successful day.
Reporter: Your teammates had mixed fortune today. You stayed clean up until the final corner, while your teammates both were involved in multiple cautions today.
Angel: That's a product of no practice time. We had 2 laps to figure out things, and that wasn't good. Feel sorry for Michelin. He needed something great and he got a bit screwed, but that's part of it. Still a handful of races left, so who knows. Just excited to finish this one off.

Start of race: I can see the front, but I also see rally.

3rd caution: HOLY 🤬! How'd we avoid that!

4th caution: How'd we miss THAT!

End of race: Why do I even try? Do I have a drag chute on my car or something?

Last edited:

#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#9 Pontiac @Whitetail Bambi
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#53 Dodge @Tired iron Autometer
#54 Ford @Furinkazen and @BRRT_Angel Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Pittsburgh Stealers
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#71 Dodge @raven214 ALS Association
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#76 Pontiac @Niku Driver HC Sunrise
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#96 Dodge @Harsk100 Je Suis Charlie/GTPlanet
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie

Well, Motegi went from being a disaster to a magnificent effort challenging for 1st position, and right back to a disaster. Geraghini, why u do dis to me? I respect ya, man, there was no need to send my rookie bum into the walls. :( And here I was expecting Japan to be my finest effort, turns out I wasn't quite there to avoid the crashing.

As for Rockingham, boy was that pitstop mishap was hilarious. I have never seen a driver get rolled over in his own pitstop position by another car. Apparently most people were busy having some pints at the pub, since we had quite a lot of "drunk driving", which in turn led to some awkward driving by many. And of course, I had to get involved in one, courtesy of my (future) teammate. I guess that's a sign that our partnership will be very sucessful... :lol: And that whole quietgirl vs Angel battle is getting really pushed by you, isn't it?

The driving portrayed by myself in the GTPFS does not reflect my driving capabilities in A-spec racing/real life driving. :lol: Apologies to everyone who I 🤬 over at Rockingham. Me being me I'll say that Harsk should've turned in earlier.

The driving portrayed by myself in the GTPFS does not reflect my driving capabilities in A-spec racing/real life driving. :lol: Apologies to everyone who I 🤬 over at Rockingham. Me being me I'll say that Harsk should've turned in earlier.

I also have to apologise for something:

Sorry for punting you off the track at Sebring. That is also not representative of my A-Spec driving, so apologies for ruining your own race. Then again, it could be karma for Rockingham, I dunno. We are going to be the best of teammates... :lol: Also, the whole race can be pretty much summed up by this:

The one.jpeg

The only.jpeg

Calamity.jpeg

*now with 200% more lead changes, improved spinning off the track and imense drama!

:lol:

Last edited:
1:16 - Bruh. That's something I would do in GT6.
4:25 - Are you Pharrell???
3:00 - Lol, I drove straight through that.
12:07 - Really...

11 place, I ain't even mad. And I'm not in the chase, so whatever.
Fourth. Wow. On a road course. My driver is basically me.

BayneHamlin1121 was seen right in front of swiftsmith in the garage area in a very unhappy mood. It soon transitioned into BayneHamlin grabbing the collar of swiftsmith's suit, which he had to be pulled away to not let the situation progress any further.

"Dude's just a plain ------- idiot. They just let anyone drive these damn racecars..." He added while walking back to the hauler.

Reporter: Starting 7th today, your best starting spot since you've been in the series. How are you feeling coming into today?
Angel: We had some mixed fortune last week, but the team has gotten hunkered down in the cars and both myself and Michelin should be going for broke today.
Reporter: Any strategy for this one?
Angel: *smiles* Don't screw up.
Before the race...
Crew Chief: You've got a great starting position today Angel. Bring it home in one piece for me.
Angel: I plan on bringing home some hardware for Furi.
Crew Chief: 10-4 Coming to the green, get ready.
Taking the lead...
Spotter: 83 holding the middle. He can't run the bottom so attack him.
Angel: I've been pacing. Everyone's been dropping back. Should I be saving tires?
Crew Chief: Don't worry about tires right now. Get that spot!
Angel: 10-4 going to the bottom.
Spotter: He's outside...outside...you've got it clear! Way to go Angel!
Angel: This feels like where I've needed to be for weeks.
Crew Chief: Let's stay focused here. Lot of laps to go.
Final Restart...
Angel: What the hell is going on with these slow guys? We aren't lined up! This race went to 🤬.
Crew Chief: I don't know. Just move as high as you can. BS all the way, we were one of the fastest.
Angel: Someone needs to get these slow cars out of my way.
Reporter: 7th is where you started and now it's where you finished. Not happy though, so walk us through it.
Angel: The final half of the race was just terrible. I know we're racing, I get that, but to be pushing people into the wall like that isn't responsible and can hurt people. The restarts were a mess, and that's where I got stuck. We had the lead on an island and everyone else was behind all of the lapped cars. To avoid getting wrecked was beautiful enough. The 54 Coke Vanilla crew made a great race car, and we led laps, so we're back in business.

Holy crap, I got 3rd. How did I even?

Start 26th and finish 21st. Well I didn't crash so that's ok I guess.

Top 10 after all the chaos. Satisfied.
Dammit. Started last and had the lead for a while in a beat-up race car, only to be short on fuel and have to pit. :banghead:

Wow, that is just chaos. I'm also impressed by Tired Iron's pit crew, still managing to jack his car up even though Gerarghini is sitting on top of them. :lol:

@quietgirl , @Carbonox , and @The Bman letting the lead slip away: I feel ya, all of you. :(
Overall, a pretty meh race for me. As usual.

#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#9 Pontiac @Whitetail Bambi
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#53 Dodge @Tired iron Autometer
#54 Ford @Furinkazen and @BRRT_Angel Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Pittsburgh Stealers
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#71 Dodge @raven214 ALS Association
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#76 Pontiac @Niku Driver HC Sunrise
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#96 Dodge @Harsk100 Je Suis Charlie/GTPlanet
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie

I know that's probably there out of habit, but I think this should also reflect the changes made with that 7 car. That and @CSMDuty11 kinda needs to be aware of how good he's doing :lol:

Congrats to both winners. But I gotta say my driver enjoys wrecking cars. Both races my cars at the end looked like they were hit by a truck.

What a wreckfest! Cars getting rolled in the pits is a new twist. I don't think there was a clean corner left on my car by the time I retired.

What a change up following the rock! With the winnings I can afford to replace my Rockingham car which was a total loss except the steering wheel!

So, remember what I said about my championship hopes? Yeah...

I'M 🤬 BACK! HELL YEAH! 2nd and 3rd!!!
THERE ARE NO BRAKES IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP TRAIN, CHOO CHOO 🤬!

Back