RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,270 views
Sheet, my colour is the exact same as rcb's! How in the heck did I manage to get to that point? :lol:

Also, wow Jahgee, that is one messed up A.I. entrance, it is bugged?
I can actually tell the difference between them. At least it isn't like how Patris, BKG, Harsk, and DurWinning all chose almost the same red. :lol:
Also, Destruction Arena lives up to it's name, at least. Just not in the way we thought. :p
 
I can actually tell the difference between them. At least it isn't like how Patris, BKG, Harsk, and DurWinning all chose almost the same red. :lol:
Also, Destruction Arena lives up to it's name, at least. Just not in the way we thought. :p
That's not Destruction Arena :lol:, that's a video of how every single replacement I thought would work has turned out :lol:
 
I can actually tell the difference between them. At least it isn't like how Patris, BKG, Harsk, and DurWinning all chose almost the same red. :lol:
Also, Destruction Arena lives up to it's name, at least. Just not in the way we thought. :p

Can't tell if your eyesight is that amazing or if you were really that bored man, I can hardly tell myself. :lol: And yes, Destruction Arena is in fact pretty destructive in the way that it destroys the chances of any other track replacing it...

That's not Destruction Arena :lol:, that's a video of how every single replacement I thought would work has turned out :lol:

Welp, guess we've stumbled into yet another obstacle in the road to the Championship. What does cause that problem, exactly?
 
Can't tell if your eyesight is that amazing or if you were really that bored man, I can hardly tell myself. :lol: And yes, Destruction Arena is in fact pretty destructive in the way that it destroys the chances of any other track replacing it...



Welp, guess we've stumbled into yet another obstacle in the road to the Championship. What does cause that problem, exactly?
I don't know exactly, Daytona Beach from the last series had this problem but eventually I found the problem and fixed it in the .ini, this problem though I can't find out how to fix
 
I don't know exactly, Daytona Beach from the last series had this problem but eventually I found the problem and fixed it in the .ini, this problem though I can't find out how to fix

Hum, I'd say that you should ask around to see if there's a cure for this sort of "bouncy entry", but that might be difficult.
 
Hum, I'd say that you should ask around to see if there's a cure for this sort of "bouncy entry", but that might be difficult.
It's a common problem, I think it's a glitch in the game more than a problem with the track. I've gotten this one to not be bouncy, and it looks OK
 
It's a common problem, I think it's a glitch in the game more than a problem with the track. I've gotten this one to not be bouncy, and it looks OK


:lol: :lol: :lol: It crack me up hahaha
 
Got that Saudi Arabia market locked up :lol:
9Rxwj8k.png
 
Because I'm stuck on picking the replacement for Destruction Arena (Raleigh's OK, but it's kinda boring), I'm going to give each of you one chance at suggesting a track. If you mess up and don't include a link to the track (I've provided a database that I can download from, so try and pick from there), you lose your one chance. This link is a form to fill out for your request.
You need to pick a new number, 17 has been taken by @CodDemon101
Not sure if you guys aren't interested or if you are and filling out the form just slipped your mind, but here's a reminder/friendly inquiry on your status in the series.

One last thing, I'm going to wait until my laptop arrives before I do anything with this series related to actual races. The signups and stuff like that that have been going on are open
 
Alrighty, already sent my suggestion. Link for said suggestion has been provided as well, no need to worry about that. 👍

Oh, and good luck with the new laptop, hopefully it can improve the quality of the series.
 
One last thing, I'll be selecting the track from the list you guys make completely randomly, and if that track doesn't work, I'll throw it out and do another random selection
 
Alrighty, already sent my suggestion. Link for said suggestion has been provided as well, no need to worry about that. 👍

Oh, and good luck with the new laptop, hopefully it can improve the quality of the series.
It's the same one as @nascarfan1400's so my goal with it is to make steady 30FPS 480p videos, which I feel will give the right balance between quality of video and ability for me to get a video uploaded.

Whoops, forgot to remind @rallymorten since he said he would give this a look
 
It's the same one as @nascarfan1400's so my goal with it is to make steady 30FPS 480p videos, which I feel will give the right balance between quality of video and ability for me to get a video uploaded.

Whoops, forgot to remind @rallymorten since he said he would give this a look

Hopefully that can be done, at least get some consistency in both video speed and quality. And your game not crashing should help as well...
 
Hopefully that can be done, at least get some consistency in both video speed and quality. And your game not crashing should help as well...
Game crashing is more to do with the tracks, it's fine if I'm on a stable track, but some of the ones I was testing weren't the most optimized :lol:
 
Game crashing is more to do with the tracks, it's fine if I'm on a stable track, but some of the ones I was testing weren't the most optimized :lol:

Oops, the issues of testing game mods, amirite? :lol: Hopefully the track I picked won't pose much of a trouble on that regard...
 
@DurWinning You realize Trenton's already on the schedule, right :lol:
Nope.

To be honest, I'm out of ideas. The track listing didn't have Laguna Seca. I saw something that said Pikes Peak, but it was the speedway and not the hill climb course. If someone can find a download for the Pikes Peak hill climb please tell me.
 
Nope.

To be honest, I'm out of ideas. The track listing didn't have Laguna Seca. I saw something that said Pikes Peak, but it was the speedway and not the hill climb course. If someone can find a download for the Pikes Peak hill climb please tell me.
That's fine, not everyone needs to submit a track, it's completely optional and doesn't give anyone too big of an advantage
 
Nope.

To be honest, I'm out of ideas. The track listing didn't have Laguna Seca. I saw something that said Pikes Peak, but it was the speedway and not the hill climb course. If someone can find a download for the Pikes Peak hill climb please tell me.

How about Cleveland? I was thinking of that track, but I ended up picking another one. Take it from here:http://www.nr2k3tracks.com/nascar/kingda/kingda.html
 
Remind me again: this series is run on NR2003 right?
 
Is my new suggestion on the list Jahgee?
 
Give me 20 mins and I'll fill out the form. Completely forgot. Job + Uni = losing track of time.
 
Give me 20 mins and I'll fill out the form. Completely forgot. Job + Uni = losing track of time.
99's still open, and if you want a render of your car I can upload the TGA after I finish it
 
99's still open, and if you want a render of your car I can upload the TGA after I finish it

Finished it! Please tell me I've done nothing wrong. :lol: I would like to see it hahahaha
 
Back