Jahgee
(Banned)
- 16,280

- New York
- Jahgee1124
You got it! I'll post it when it's doneFinished it! Please tell me I've done nothing wrong.I would like to see it hahahaha
You got it! I'll post it when it's doneFinished it! Please tell me I've done nothing wrong.I would like to see it hahahaha
It's the DMRNNS13 mod Ford mesh if you wanna have it renderedAwww yeah!![]()
So that's what my car would look like if I chose a ford.It's the DMRNNS13 mod Ford mesh if you wanna have it rendered
![]()
So that's what my car would look like if I chose a ford.
JK, but it's so creepy how people choose similar colors.![]()
1791I shall forgo my selection of a replacement track. None available trigger any real attachment, TMS aside.
If I'd have picked for me, it'd have been a blood red Challenger. I've gone with...err...perhaps I shouldn't say, but the color should be brighter on a black car than it appeared.
BTW, @Jahgee1124 are you still doing those ratings? If so could I get mine?
It's mostly one track rating that brought your Potential down, but that track type isn't ran that often, and the actual driver ratings don't matter at that track as much as the car ratings do, which you're up there in
Whoops.@Grandea GTR I don't think John Andretti ran IROC in 2000
Do you want to switch drivers or do I leave your choice as how John Andretti did in IROC in 2000?Whoops.
If you don't mind, I would like to leave it as it isDo you want to switch drivers or do I leave your choice as how John Andretti did in IROC in 2000?
I really wouldn't recommend it, but OK.If you don't mind, I would like to leave it as it is![]()
1819My ratings @Jahgee1124 ?
Is that good or bad?1819
Max is 2200, highest so far has been 2063Is that good or bad?
Yes please
2003
What's my rating?
2024And what is my rating?
Ok. Is 2024 good? More rating, the better driver I am, right?2024
2200 is the maximum, highest so far has been 2074Ok. Is 2024 good? More rating, the better driver I am, right?