[RACE] Weekend Fun Runs - Thnks fr th mmrsFinished 

I may join if/when it converts to a track day lobby tonight. Preferably at Mid-Field for the races next weekend.

Lobby up soon. This will be an Unofficial Top Gear Night so there will be no points but if your car seems to be over the limit you will be penalized in some way (piano dropped on it seems reasonable? :dopey:)

(piano dropped on it seems reasonable? :dopey:)
963950.gif

Is better. (One of my personal favorites.)

I also have a TG Challenge idea:

(1/2) Million Dollar Money Drop!

Works similar to Million Dollar Money Drop in real life, except You only have 5 questions to answer, all your questions have 3 choices, and if you do run out of money, you will be at a serious disadvantage to the competition, although you will still get a similar amount of money to the other participants, albiet slightly less.

After the money drop, you will then use your remaining money from the drop to spend on a car and upgrades. You will then go through a series of challenges...

Except:

The car you bought must be premium.
Racing Medium tires or less (tires DO cost money)

For every challenge you win, you will get an additional 20,000 credits to save up for a rainy day...

This is still an idea, it may be put into practice if anyone wants to do so.

I also have a TG Challenge idea:

(1/2) Million Dollar Money Drop!

Works similar to Million Dollar Money Drop in real life, except You only have 5 questions to answer, all your questions have 3 choices, and if you do run out of money, you will be at a serious disadvantage to the competition, although you will still get a similar amount of money to the other participants, albiet slightly less.

After the money drop, you will then use your remaining money from the drop to spend on a car and upgrades. You will then go through a series of challenges...

Except:

The car you bought must be premium.
Racing Medium tires or less (tires DO cost money)

For every challenge you win, you will get an additional 20,000 credits to save up for a rainy day...

This is still an idea, it may be put into practice if anyone wants to do so.
Sometimes I feel like you guys just want us to use all of our credits.

Please GT7 have no credit system (or ar least assign values for the cars and upgrades but you having an insane amount of money...)...

Please GT7 have no credit system (or ar least assign values for the cars and upgrades but you having an insane amount of money...)...
That would be dumb. Then little 10 year olds will all have their Tomahawks and Red Bull.

/end of discussion, back on topic

Last edited:
Back