[RACE] Weekend Fun Runs - Thnks fr th mmrsFinished 

Because people do not want to buy cars for testing out dofferent racing disciplines and whatnot.
I'm pretty sure that isn't really one of the reasons...

Isn't there another way of hosting unique races without using a crap ton of credits?

Looks like we lost another one to those darn ponies ↑
I was abducted by it's cuteness.

(I'm changing back to the old avatar later today so don't get too excited ;))

Last edited:
We don't want to buy cars for a reason. We buy them and only use them once and that's it. Which then retains the purpose of us having One Makes in the first place.

hsv
How many people have kept the majority of their prize cars?

Well, I did keep most of the cars that I won, even those that I won in more recent Seasonal events...

Also, one way to avoid spending way too much for these races is not using things like, you know, LMPs and/or high-end race cars. Budget races are the way to go. Put some price limits, certain tuning limitations and there you go.

I'm pretty sure money and cars isn't the main issue here, as I said before...

I'm pretty sure money and cars isn't the main issue here, as I said before...

Of course, I'm not implying that. I was just pointing those things out to try and help people who have doubts about that. Then what are the main issues, if there are any, in your mind?

A mix of server issues and nas probably having other things on his mind.

Of course, I'm not implying that. I was just pointing those things out to try and help people who have doubts about that. Then what are the main issues, if there are any, in your mind?
I wasn't exactly responding to you, so no worries. And, I think I'll keep my lips sealed.

I wasn't exactly responding to you, so no worries. And, I think I'll keep my lips sealed.

Fair enough. Also, hsv may have one or two good points about it;

hsv
A mix of server issues and nas probably having other things on his mind.

Well, PD's servers are indeed rather unreliable (to be polite about it), and Nas needs a bit of a time off to cool down from all the madness over the past few weeks...

For the next hour, I need help in trialing the Don't Shred Your Tyres Challenge.

Bring a Cizeta V16T if you have it (it's a prize car), and RS tyres.

Sorry for the awkward timing, I had to get up early.

Long story short, 6 laps at Laguna Seca seems to work for the Cizeta. If the rear tyres hit 0, you have to park it.

Back