[RACE] Weekend Fun Runs - Thnks fr th mmrsFinished 

It was fun while it lasted. The New Zealand Connection and the HSV-010s at a very wet Nurburgring GP/D will always be in my memories.

Regarding that last part, does anyone with a PAL copy and a recording device think they could whip the replay up on to YouTube for me, please?

It was inevitable really. GT6 is just complete dog:censored: now and the poor driving standards of late have made the club a right laughing stock.

Then there was all the pointless moaning that blew up into full scale wars just because person X had a go at person Y.

Granted there have been fantastic moments, but the recent sour tone has really put a dent in everyone's working relationship with each other.

You only have yourselves to blame.

Last edited:
Well...I'll just talk about how I came here first...

(Warning! Long and boring post...)

During the Late January & Early February, I was looking for some club or series where I can simply have fun with GTPlanter's in GT6 Online but most club's and race series where like super complicated with really strict rules and they held like some serious races with champions points and huge penalties that I can get for simply running off the track a bit or just touching (Bumping) the other racer. But the biggest reason why I find it hard is that the times are at different time zones and most events starts near the midnight or around 2 AM...

Then I posted some status post to someone called @Smurfybug .......

.....yeah it's him...
At that time, I remember him having some BMW M4 Performance Edition with Pace Lights avatar instead of some pony named Rarity avatar (No offence any brony's).

Anyway, after I posted something on his profile, I noticed him and some other guya where talking about something called Fun Runs so I went and check it out...

...i saw the thread, youtube video, replies of you guys which sounded rather cheerful and I thought I finally finded what I wanted and I was going to post....until I realise that the time zone problem...

During that time, I also looked at @Ameer67 and Beav cruising club which was one of the types I enjoyed doing in GT5. I thought about joining a room even though it's opened around the midnight. Everything gone normally until some mis understanding happened because I did something idiotic and got kicked out.

And then the school started and it made it even harder to join a anything so I decided to just wait until the summer. Sometime passed and I felt very lonely in GT6 with no one to play with.
I have like couple few friends in real life and none of them plays GT6 or even GTA V for that matter, they all just playing ether Cod series which's I don't enjoy much and Fifa series which I own some of that foot ball games (or soccer for most of you guys) but I didn't own a fifa 15 yet.
So I asked on GTP status of clubs where I could have some fun with small obvious rules so all replies I got was from someone called @Whitetail and other was well... @nascarfan1400 , I said I can't join because of time zone issue.

So I waited until on early april I just couldn't wait much longer and decided to just join fun runs since that was my only "Hope" to enjoy GT6.

And indeed that was one of my most fun I ever had in GT6 Online or most fun I ever had in the whole GT6 game. I met cool and silly GTP members, raced with them, hearing them just chat and simply I had fun.

Sadly we later had problems with it including hating and complains about each other which basically what @AudiMan2011 and others said. Then there's my poor connection which made even more hate because I drive "poorly" or like smurfybug and finally there's PD's fault with Poorly made P2P lobby's and everything else with Gran Turismo 6.

I'm sorry for what I did of crashes and lag in here and I fell really bad that Fun Runs ended. Now only if PD releases something like 2.0 Spec with course maker and tons of new stuff so Fun Runs might come back alive.

I would like to thank @nascarfan1400 For making this Fun online races and I would also like to thank everyone else for making this possible.

And now it's time to say goodbye to the awful game called GT6... at least it isn't Ride to Hell that was released earlier that year...

I had to pay $50 for playing online once again? Goddammit Sony...

Well...I'll just talk about how I came here first...

(Warning! Long and boring post...)

During the Late January & Early February, I was looking for some club or series where I can simply have fun with GTPlanter's in GT6 Online but most club's and race series where like super complicated with really strict rules and they held like some serious races with champions points and huge penalties that I can get for simply running off the track a bit or just touching (Bumping) the other racer. But the biggest reason why I find it hard is that the times are at different time zones and most events starts near the midnight or around 2 AM...

Then I posted some status post to someone called @Smurfybug .......

.....yeah it's him...
At that time, I remember him having some BMW M4 Performance Edition with Pace Lights avatar instead of some pony named Rarity avatar (No offence any brony's).

Anyway, after I posted something on his profile, I noticed him and some other guya where talking about something called Fun Runs so I went and check it out...

...i saw the thread, youtube video, replies of you guys which sounded rather cheerful and I thought I finally finded what I wanted and I was going to post....until I realise that the time zone problem...

During that time, I also looked at @Ameer67 and Beav cruising club which was one of the types I enjoyed doing in GT5. I thought about joining a room even though it's opened around the midnight. Everything gone normally until some mis understanding happened because I did something idiotic and got kicked out.

And then the school started and it made it even harder to join a anything so I decided to just wait until the summer. Sometime passed and I felt very lonely in GT6 with no one to play with.
I have like couple few friends in real life and none of them plays GT6 or even GTA V for that matter, they all just playing ether Cod series which's I don't enjoy much and Fifa series which I own some of that foot ball games (or soccer for most of you guys) but I didn't own a fifa 15 yet.
So I asked on GTP status of clubs where I could have some fun with small obvious rules so all replies I got was from someone called @Whitetail and other was well... @nascarfan1400 , I said I can't join because of time zone issue.

So I waited until on early april I just couldn't wait much longer and decided to just join fun runs since that was my only "Hope" to enjoy GT6.

And indeed that was one of my most fun I ever had in GT6 Online or most fun I ever had in the whole GT6 game. I met cool and silly GTP members, raced with them, hearing them just chat and simply I had fun.

Sadly we later had problems with it including hating and complains about each other which basically what @AudiMan2011 and others said. Then there's my poor connection which made even more hate because I drive "poorly" or like smurfybug and finally there's PD's fault with Poorly made P2P lobby's and everything else with Gran Turismo 6.

I'm sorry for what I did of crashes and lag in here and I fell really bad that Fun Runs ended. Now only if PD releases something like 2.0 Spec with course maker and tons of new stuff so Fun Runs might come back alive.

I would like to thank @nascarfan1400 For making this Fun online races and I would also like to thank everyone else for making this possible.

And now it's time to say goodbye to the awful game called GT6... at least it isn't Ride to Hell that was released earlier that year...

I had to pay $50 for playing online once again? Goddammit Sony...
You never got kicked out? Lol

The moment when he went insane was when him and I wouldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes :lol: and the most unbelievable moment was when a won a race.

One of my favorite moments was the JGTC at Apricot Hill. That race was absolutely mental. I still have it on my ps3, and the live recording on my pc.

One of my favorite moments was the JGTC at Apricot Hill. That race was absolutely mental. I still have it on my ps3, and the live recording on my pc.
Which JGTC at apricot hill one?
The one when some GTP mods join the race, which I only watched but didn't raced (and it lasted almost 1 hour)? Or the one's were we started doing JGTC cars races for the first time and the players in the Honda NSX JGTC cars were dominating the races (well...except GTRacer22 :P)?

Ether way, I just miss those days... these were really my favorite times of the whole game. The game itself is a let down, more than R* with GTA V or Activision with Destiny.

And on totally unrelated note, just bought an elgato game capture HD (not HD60 thought) couple days ago and it will arrive after almost 2 weeks from now.

I also saved the footage of the scary night when we almost lost Angel. Really interesting to look back through that footage every now and then.
Even though that night was really scary and upsetting, the way everyone helped each other out and supported each other was absolutely stunning. It was so great.

The JGTC race at Suzuka was awesome. At the end me and Nas had a battle for 7th or 8th while The Turtle was taping his wheel :lol:

I remember how everyone was on track but nobody was running, pretty powerful IMO.
Dude that was such a depressing night. The minute we heard about her in the hospital the sad mood level went from 0-100 real quick

I still have some (crappy) video of the Range Rover Dirty Racing. That was one of the best races ever :D

Sad to see that the entire community succumbed.

Early 2015 were actually pretty busy for me, not on this, but my local club. Mid 2015 is when it goes downhill. It slides down until like 2 or 3 weeks ago where absolutely only one or two remains.

Then i got bored (i hate DOTA. Just playing it casually cause of friend and stuff, even then its rarer nowadays) and decided to join lists of these GTP online series. For geographical reasons i cant join serious races, even this, i presume. So i joined @Ameer67 cruise crew because ussually limited speed cruise has a less noticeable lag. It turns out it not very bad there.

Then i decided to seek another series, only to be seen that the majority of the series has been disbanded. Sad really, its only about small numbers left and i dont want to have a race with someone i completely didnt know or like. Couple to the fact that im on the college years, my gaming activity isnt as active as i was been in mid to high school, and overall lack of enthusiasm didnt help.

I think the moment GT6 dying in one place doesnt mean it rises on the other. RIP majority of online communities. Youll be missed.

One last time, Considering majority of my followers are here, i think ill put my confession. Im very sorry if its not in the right place. This kind of post from me is very rare so bear with me on this.

First time i join here, it wasnt to seek new friends. Im just following my friends and my fathers friend who apparently loves automotive in general. So i made one and be crazy in public about GT6 while keeping my old friends in check. Memes, GT6 vs Real Life, Exploitable easter eggs and glitches, and some more. I make a thread if PD deliver the content we need, like VGT battle. Besides that im also commenting on the opinions and current events plus, yes, ponies thread, something that should have been on the very private setting and i dont want to comment on that news sites or social medias. Worthless and not all people has a same POV. Plus i had a great time livechatting world cup and commenting on top gear when its alive :D

Some month earlier, numerous still remain, however at some time i was been banned from here for a month due to, i dont know, powerful posting? :P Not attacking personally though. Its okay though, it is a full month anyways. But i wonder when i got back on GTP i am at the very bad situation. So i mark anyone who communicates to me often and put it on either Whatsapp, PSN, Snapchat, etc (Rarely use FB but uses chat alot) in hope for more friendlier situation. I do make quite GTP friends after all :)

Now, majority left, some remain, GTP and Local Club, much freeer college time but friends left town or doing his/her own job on the last couple of weeks, and the fact that PD SUCKS at developing franchises. Since then..... You can see the whole next story above.

I know im kinda mixed bag in person. I do have a slight conflict post ban on the meme thread and some others GTP related. But i tried to keep the heads down esp since i do have a problem outside GTP. If anything wrong with me, i sincerely apologise. Hope at this point, anyone understand :)

Best of luck -FrzGT

Back