RaceRoom: The Racing Experience General Discussion

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by MildAshers, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Ak1504

Ak1504

2. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs

DTM cars are coming in a couple of weeks, my guess is sept/october. They also promised much improved Cockpit sounds... pretty interesting!

Georgeagea likes this.
  3. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

I hate the fact that they release updated packs for same type of racing category. Yeah it sounds stupid to hate new content, but I bought DTM2015 which is now obsolete. I needed to get DTM2016 to enjoy it and now you're saying that a new DTM is around the corner.
    I feel it should be that if you buy ANY DTM pack, you get all the subsequent updates for free (and obviously previous updates).
    So a bit like a season pass mentality but divided into packs:
    So a GT3 pack, GT2 pack, DTM pack, etc... which guarantees you get everything and anything related to past or future updates of that specific category.

4. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs

No, not at all. Remember, the game is f2p. 2020 DTM cars are new models with different engines and overtake functions, its not just different liverys. The Team is working hard on that content and they deserve our support.

5. Ak1504

Ak1504

Current weeks schedule...

[​IMG]

Georgeagea likes this.
  6. Ak1504

Ak1504

7. Ak1504

Ak1504

RaceRoom Dev Q&A

8. PiotrGT

PiotrGT

One of my favourite sims! While getting entire thing is expensive it is very much worth it. Very fun to race with AI, which is important to me as I'm a mostly single player guy, amazing sound design, lots of content (few missing manufacturers but still good choice of cars and tracks). Great stuff.