Racerx_34 Liveries

• Thread starter Racerx_34
  • 125 comments
Ireland
Ireland
Racer X
I'm going to go through a list of liveries I've done on GT Sport and move the better ones across to GT7.

If anyone has a specific livery (car, helmet, suit) that they want moved across let me know and I'll make sure I don't miss it.

Hey mate, just wondering how you’re doing this. I thought that they had to be shared by 15 Feb in order to be transferred across?

Hey mate, just wondering how you’re doing this. I thought that they had to be shared by 15 Feb in order to be transferred across?
I've shared nearly all my liveries at the time they were made, so they should all be there

WeatherTech.jpg

Last edited:
Every livery, helmet and suit that is shared publicly on GT Sport is available to you on GT7.
Go into the GT Auto section and either choose liveries or the helmet icon.
They load from most recent and only the first 100 show up.

For example:

If you share 20 helmets from that 100, when you reload your collection another 20 will fill the slots.
Repeat until you've share all the helmets and suits that you want.

You can load your GT Sport liveries and then save that style.
You can then share that style and decide whether or not other people can edit the livery after you share it.

Back