Racing Modification/ Race Modified Cars

• Thread starter joe8
  • 676 comments
Can you fit all the other tuning parts into it? After i Race modified my Silvia, a lot of the parts that were already installed were taken out for some reason.

If you're going to race mod a car, it's not worth it to install any parts beforehand.

again, why you can RM the civic EK but in the car list there is no "civic EK RM"?? same with '69 camaro, i'm pretty sure that there are more than 15 racing modifiable cars (i'm also pretty sure that i spelled that wrong lol)

Can you fit all the other tuning parts into it? After i Race modified my Silvia, a lot of the parts that were already installed were taken out for some reason.

Go to garage --> Silvia --> Tune --> Re apply parts

silvia s15 rm (as on the carlist)
RedBullHangar-7_4.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_3.jpg

challenger 1970 rm(also on carlist)
Ahrweiler-Straat.jpg

Ahrweiler-Stadsplein_1.jpg

If you're going to race mod a car, it's not worth it to install any parts beforehand.

Actually there were a few parts that the race mod left out that I had to put back in, namely the engine tuning for some reason..

Edit: @Nismopower: I repainted my Silvia back to its original blue. It looks beautiful.:)

What can we do with all these 800 standards? nothing..

You can RACE them. You know that, right??

if you still think that's not enough, maybe you should be playing other racing games, like NFS Underground, ModNation...etc

How do you unlock it? I really wanna do it to my FD, but it doesn't work. I've tried other premiums and it's the same thing. Ideas?

its just cash my capp (my starting car) had the option right away. I just dint have the money if it says nothing is there I'm assuming there is no option for it and it wont be unlocked.

its just cash my capp (my starting car) had the option right away. I just dint have the money if it says nothing is there I'm assuming there is no option for it and it wont be unlocked.

Seriously? A Suzuki cappuccino has the option for race mods but not an RX7? Seems pretty backwards to me.

Go check the official car list. There are only, like, 17 Premiums that can do the Racing Modification.

So only the premiums can do the race mod? I wonder if they are the same cars that GT tuned for GT5P? Since they are missing in GT5.

I wonder if they are the same cars that GT tuned for GT5P? Since they are missing in GT5.

Not exactly. The Dodge Viper and Renault Cilo v6 for example cannot be race modded.

This is the list of cars you can race modify...

Acura NSX RM ‘91
Chevrolet Camaro SS RM ‘10
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM ‘69
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM ‘06
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM ‘09
Dodge Challenger R/T RM ‘70
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) RM ‘97
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) RM ‘04
Lexus IS F RM ‘07
Lotus Elise RM ‘96
Lotus Elise 111R RM ‘04
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM ‘05
Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) RM ‘02
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA RM ‘05
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) RM ‘95
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM ‘00
Volkswagen Golf IV GTI RM ‘01

So the cars that pd tuned for GT5P some are missing?

Yeah. Refer to the list JohnM79 posted. There are a few models from Prologue that are missing, with a few new ones thrown in.

I'm biased, but the '91 NSX RM looks awesome in Rossa Scuderia.

You can RACE them. You know that, right??

if you still think that's not enough, maybe you should be playing other racing games, like NFS Underground, ModNation...etc

Hehe, it would be a dream if all the cars had racing modifications. To dream cost nothing. Although I enjoy drive GT game, I like to see may RM replays too.

Gt5 is great game, i looks nice, and make a lot of fun.

But wtf is wrong with the PD?

First only 200 will be premium... ok its time consuming to do nice looking cars but they say that the standards won't be just coped from gt4 (yes they are)

Then no cockpits... but that's ok im using bumper cam...

No rims changing... im getting angry because rims is the first thing that u change in your car to drive better and looks better...

and now we see that there is only 16 race modification ?

ffs... what where they doing all those years of developing.....

:embarrassed: BONERIFIC! :embarrassed:

Goodwood Historics battles at LAGUNA SECA! Just Camaro + Challenger + Corvette R Mods. :embarrassed:

BTW you guys with RM cars know you can change your number on the numberplate right..?? from 1-99.

I just see you all using the number 1.

Follow up question, can the R mods be painted???

If so then wow, im impressed, sure there arent many R mods but damn the ones there are are convincing, not too boy racer but not too stock, just ahh, enough.

Very believable.
(NOT GT5)
1970-1974-dodge-challenger-13.jpg

Hi!

Now i have a few cars in my garage and on no car i can use the racing modification :grumpy:

my cars are:

Lamborghini Gallardo LP560
Nissan GTR 07
Toyota FT86 Concept
Nissan Fairlady Z08 Z34
Nissan Fairlady VersionS Z33
VW Golf V GTI05

Looks like the racing modification is not available for many cars!

What cars do you have with racing modification??? (pics were fine!)

Ciao joe8

Honda Civic 97 Challenger 70 and Camaro 69 try these...if i knew how to get my pics of the ps3 i would love to show u my Skyline R-34 Blue on my camaro with RM

Latest Posts

Back