Racing Multiverse

• Thread starter Valexdrift
  • 10 comments
Italy
Italy
Hi, i'm making this tread since recetly i started to take interest into ai based racecars here is the Alfa Romeo Giulia GT3 Racecar

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 11
Can you explain what "racing multiverse" and "ai based racecars" are? Without that information it's very difficult to understand what this is about - but it doesn't look like it belongs in the Motorsport forum...

Can you explain what "racing multiverse" and "ai based racecars" are? Without that information it's very difficult to understand what this is about - but it doesn't look like it belongs in the Motorsport forum...
with racing multiverse i mean that, with the help of ai based softwares, it could be possible to create racing cars from model that doesn't exist, as the giulia, an the same for "ai based racecars", so it is not a thread with actual existing motorsport but people could share their ai created racecars

with racing multiverse i mean that, with the help of ai based softwares, it could be possible to create racing cars from model that doesn't exist, as the giulia, an the same for "ai based racecars", so it is not a thread with actual existing motorsport but people could share their ai created racecars
You're using AI image generation to create fictional racing cars?

Back