Radio stations

• Thread starter Brian P
  • 31 comments
What radio stations do you guys listen to on GTA 3 when you're driving about?

Normally I listen to whatever is on in the car except double cleff radio.

The ads on the radio are great :D :D

i usually listen to chatterbox... only cause I like the dj... he is always like "whats that got to do with anything!?!"

I like the commericals too, I love that one station thats like "with the best commericals in between a little bit of music..."

:lol:

i love the one where they say "and now we are gonna play one record back to back, straight after nine minutes of our sponsors messages" that is so like our local radio stations...:lol::lol:

do you ever just park up and listen to the stations? once i did and all of a sudden a guy pulled me outta the car and drove off cheeky b*stard!!

Originally posted by HUDSONJONES
i love the one where they say "and now we are gonna play one record back to back, straight after nine minutes of our sponsors messages" that is so like our local radio stations...:lol::lol:

do you ever just park up and listen to the stations? once i did and all of a sudden a guy pulled me outta the car and drove off cheeky b*stard!!

Originally posted by HUDSONJONES

what you think your the only person that steals cars in that crazy city... :lol:

I like the classical music station ever since I first heard it stealing one of the mafia cars. The DJ is hilarious too. :D

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I like the classical music station ever since I first heard it stealing one of the mafia cars. The DJ is hilarious too. :D

hmmm gonna have to listen to that one, i am hooked on chatterbox... :lol:

I mostly listen to Chatterbox because of the funny call ins and I listen to Rise FM for a bit of a racing mood and to Double Cleff FM in violent missions because it gives a nice contrast :) and ofcourse Love 106 sometimes because it has the GTA song out of the original GTA

WHOOOP! :D

I like chatterbox the best. (sorry its the same as everybody else's but its the truth) I was listening to it and I jumped for a minute shot a pimp got back in my car and took off. Then chatterbox radio's DJ had a caller on the line and the caller said, " just say some guy get shot. The shooter drove away!" I was freaking out thinking if I was that guy or not! :lol:

Chatterbox for calm cruising, Game FM for hardcore driving.

Oh, and JAH for riding in the Lobo doing hydraulic tricks. :)

i like to listen to msx or chatterbox. i even d/l the intire station off the net to listen on cd player

GTA3. The PC version. Put the Play disx in and browse the disc. You should find the music file for Chatterbox, which is 58 minutes long. Now copy it to your system and listen to it as you post. I do it :D

Originally posted by Rossell
GTA3. The PC version. Put the Play disx in and browse the disc. You should find the music file for Chatterbox, which is 58 minutes long. Now copy it to your system and listen to it as you post. I do it :D

i definitly like chatterbox......im hooked on it..........
toni cipriani's call is funny......"you better not be tracin this call......or you'll end up bein real aquainted with what your brains look like" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back