Rainmasters

• Thread starter Dotini
  • 183 comments
Sorry if off topic but I just noticed I can't set water surface at both, Willow Springs and Streets of Willow (on arcade mode), the option is grayed out.
Is it just a bug, or is it happening also to you guys?

Sorry if off topic but I just noticed I can't set water surface at both, Willow Springs and Streets of Willow (on arcade mode), the option is grayed out.
Is it just a bug, or is it happening also to you guys?
PD probably forgot to activate it, same thing for me.

I did those already. :(:( Whatever, I'll just grind at Trial Mountain. How much BHP does it have when fully tuned?
You can grind a bit more if you want the Miura. I don't know how much power it has. I don't own it but I know it can hang with the big boys.

I won the spa and the other one with FXX on racing wet tyre, man i was concentrating really hard. At the nurburgring i won it with mp4-12c on intermediate tyre, with only ecu upgrade, it was an easy win, you just have to drive carefully, the AI are really slow in the corner
Won all with Corvette 2004 posted Nurburgring on youtube.

FXX'07 = Racing softs = best combo!
20 secs on the Ring
12 secs at La Sarthe
Only need to be gentle with throttle

EDIT: No spray at the ring...weird

Hi all.

Ill be doing the Rainmasters today. Any helpful insights or advice!?

What car is the best?

Thanks!

I finished rainmasters with Pagani Huayra. The car is not so important, it is all about drive carrefully and not to use gas pedal on corners. Also TCS is useful too.

I probably used a light car company rocket fully tuned, without TC, only ABS switched on to about 5. You just need feather to throttle until you reach a stable speed and floor it. But most important is that you steer as smooth as possible so steering wheel is a must.

Hi.
We just got gold in all Rainmaster races!. We use a Dino 246. Fully upgraded. Cheap car to do it with. (Im serious!)

Had to cut some corners on the second race….tee hee…..

i did the first rainmasters race with a fully modded tacoma x runner pick up truck...its not so good at sarthe tho, may have to look at gear ratios...third attempt, cutting some corners and gears set to 205mph...lol done!

Last edited:
I had a question earlier about what car to use for Rainmaster, but after reading post after post, I went and answered my own question. I got gold in the Nurburgring with a 32 second lead using the Jaguar XKR-S 11' on intermediate tires, I had heavy wet previously, and it was annoying how it lost so much traction and made a squeelin sound throughout 3rdand 4th gear.

I have won these many times with many different cars. I have found through testing that SS tires work just as well as the rain tires, if not better on some cars. Cars with adjustable downforce like Nardo make it even easier. Try a race with rain tires. If the car seems almost uncontrollable switch to SS. I run with grip set to real and srf off.

Back