Rainmasters

• Thread starter Dotini
  • 183 comments
I vaguely remember the car I used. I think it was an Audi R18 15th Anniversary. Or a base model Peugeot 908.

Yeah yeah yeah. I know I'm a cheaty little 🤬 🤬 🤬.

Stock F1. No aids. DS3. Great fun. (Sports hard tyres message glitch at La Sarthe?)

Edit. The F1 was hard to drive, but fun. Tried with the McLaren MP4, so easy, and fun.

Last edited:
I've just completed this, using the Speed 12. Lots of screaming ( both me and the tyres! ), swearing and laughing my socks off, but crazy as the car is, I love it. I have no clue about tuning, so just changed the top speed to suit the circuit and went for it. :D

Forgot to add, intermediate tyres and no aids except for ABS 1.

Ferrari F430 Scuderia with Sport Soft tires left over from an earlier series. It didn't even occur to me to use better

This one is my favorite. I used the Caterham. The game simulates the rubber on the racing line being slicker in the rain, so if you stay off it, you'll have way more grip.

Edit: I meant to say the Nurburgring specifically, I haven't tried that car on Le Sarthe or Spa

I've done rainmasters with RS tyres instead Wet Intermediaries or so just like most of guys here did.
Here is my point:
I've drove some arcade last night and looks like the rain tyres are better when raining (as it should be).
- Is 1.04 fixed this glitch? Anyone can confirm?

Hi all,

Was wondering what would be the best car to use Nurburgering?

Rocket car is slow to catch up with others. Tried the Jaguar (forgot the type), the A1's get ahead of me on the straight.

Also which tyres are better for it (Racing Soft or Intermediates)?

Any help would be good!

Thanks

Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car. You can fit it with either the rain tires or the racing soft sport hard tires. It is a romp either way..👍

Last edited:
I used the Ford GT, but for some reason it wouldnt let me use any tires but sport hard on all the races. Won by a large margin, but those tires, damn, was rough.

So I'm trying to decide on a car for Rainmasters in the IA license. The restrictions say "Normal Car" with either MR, FR or RR drivetrain with 600 PP max. Low and behold, I enter with a ZR1 and what's on the list? An F1 and an FXX. Since when did the F1 have below 600 PP? And since when is the FXX a "normal car" with under 600 PP? I tried to enter with the Zonda R and it wouldn't let me even though the Zonda R is as 'road-legal' as the FXX.
Which car would you guys recommend?

I did it in a fully tuned Alfa Romeo TZ3, I don't remember the exact HP but it was like 1000+HP.
Must be very gently with the throttle though..

So I'm trying to decide on a car for Rainmasters in the IA license. The restrictions say "Normal Car" with either MR, FR or RR drivetrain with 600 PP max. Low and behold, I enter with a ZR1 and what's on the list? An F1 and an FXX. Since when did the F1 have below 600 PP? And since when is the FXX a "normal car" with under 600 PP? I tried to enter with the Zonda R and it wouldn't let me even though the Zonda R is as 'road-legal' as the FXX.
Which car would you guys recommend?

Stock MP4-12C

If you're feeling ballsy, try running race hards or softs.
It's makes the car quite twitchy but if you keep it in check you can run just as quick if not quicker. A low weight also helps. 👍

I equip Sports Softs on my cars in those races.

For the first two races, I use the Diablo GT

On the Nurburgring though, I have tried a lot of cars, and the best one to go for is a fully-tuned NSX Type R.

The Mercedes VGT is also a good weapon of choice.

Back