• Thread starter Vasja1st
  • 7 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slovenia
Hrvatini
ImTheOx
HELLO PDI??

We need more rally tracks, it's getting boring driving the same 8 tracks forward and reverse...

Bring back the Rally Tracks from the old Gran Turismo games please.

Best Regards Vasja

HELLO PDI??

We need more rally tracks, it's getting boring driving the same 8 tracks forward and reverse...

Bring back the Rally Tracks from the old Gran Turismo games please.

Best Regards Vasja

Sorry, but Kazunori is in an other castle...

...I feel your anger. Your pain. If I could, I'd join you. BUT, please read forum guidelines and follow its SUGGESTIONS guidelines.

As an aside, bring back the randomly generated dirt/snow tracks from GT5!! (Probably incoming with Course Generator...)

Make the moderators' jobs easy and reformat this thread. It doesn't follow any of the suggestion guidelines.

Any Rally Track from previous GT games!! Jesus We need as many Rally tracks as possible.
You could have suggested e.g. Tahiti Maze, Grand Canyon, Tahiti Road, Smokey Mountain, Cathedral Trails I/II and not just RALLY TRACKS. You need to be more specific and the guidelines clearly say and I quote

"YOUR SUGGESTION MUST BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE
  • Generic suggestions, negative comments, complaints, and questions are prohibited. Here's a few examples of suggestion titles which will not be permitted:
    • "More of _____"
    • "Less of _____"
    • "I'm tired of _____"
    • "Why can't we have _____?"
    • "Bring back _____""

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back