Random Facts about Yourself

• Thread starter rollazn
  • 3,228 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random Fact: The set of Beta Utensili (Italian company that makes screwdrivers,wrenches,workwear ect..)tools that I ordered nearly 2 months ago was finally delivered to me.Paid a lot of money for it,but I think it's worth it because I got lifetime warranty on the tools.

Random fact: My dad has tons of screwdrivers, wrenches, drill bits etc. It's like he collects them.

Got myself a nice torque wrench last week so no more standing on a bathroon scale when torqueing stuff.

(It's a trick--say you have a 1 foot wrench and want to apply 80 ft-lbs...you push on the end of the wrench until your weight on the scale reads 80 lbs less)

GTRacer4
Random fact: My dad has tons of screwdrivers, wrenches, drill bits etc. It's like he collects them.
So do I, I've got loads of tool, I've got a mig welder, bandsaws, router kits a wood rat, I've got tonnes of stuff in the garage.

live4speed
So do I, I've got loads of tool, I've got a mig welder, bandsaws, router kits a wood rat, I've got tonnes of stuff in the garage.

Is it pathetic that I don't know what any of those are?! :(

ITS A BUNNAY!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Easter%20Bunny.JPG

I was in Gran Canaria late last year for a couple of weeks, stayed in Puerto Rico. Best restaurante was a place called Bubbles, not beacuse of the food but there was this very, very fit brunette who was trying to get people to eat there, me and my mates just spotted her and said, "right, thats where were eating".

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Sometimes I hate you guys. :lol: Get to go to different places while I only been to nearby places. :grumpy: I have only been to Arizona and THATS IT! :ill:

Random Fact!

I am going to play Resident Evil 4 on my PS2, while on AIM and eating a steak with a fork. :embarrassed:

McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=) I am going to play Resident Evil 4 on my PS2, while on AIM and eating a steak with a fork. :embarrassed:
My brother has just bought the collectors edition from Tesco. They really do sell things cheap (well, games anyway). 👍

I was just out buying my sandwiches, and I saw a really good deal on spare ribs. And these things are awesome!.

Although my keyboard is getting a bit greasy!

...Oh dear.

Hmmmm im going round a pals house tonight to have a night full of gaming on the PS2
. :)

G.T
My brother has just bought the collectors edition from Tesco. They really do sell things cheap (well, games anyway). 👍

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I wish there is a store or a place that sells new games cheaper than retail. :grumpy: 49.99 is everywhere for new PS2, GC, XBOX games. 👎 Pretty soon, games can be 59.99 from now on since it cost more to make the new gen games. :crazy:

Random Fact!

I am listening to music.

Fact: Im listening to rage against the machine.
Fiction: I AM rage against the machine.

Random fact: My sis ordered a pizza at 1:30pm and now it's 8:30pm :lol:. Talk about slow service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back