Rap MusicMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter RX72005
  • 106 comments
  • 4,634 views
I'm listening to Stillmatic right now. Alot different from my normal tastes, for the most part. I'd even recommend this for people who don't like rap that much, maybe even not at all, it's (for the most part) postitive messaged, and some of the beats are remixed late 80's early 90's songs (There's a Sting song in there, for instance).
 
for the ppl that don't listen to much rap, give Run DMC a shot if you're interested in something completely clean. Also, i just love The Last Emperor. The guy's lyrics are clean and mean something to some people and he's got some awesome beats too.
 
Originally posted by battle_stage
You can't make out what he says at all. It's just a bunch of sounds.

Well he was shot in the jaw.................
 
atmosphere - abusing the rib

for u true heads out there.
 
man i HATE EMINEM, JA RULE, NELLY AND 50 CENT!!! fake***es dont even know what rap is............clipse and busta rhymes are definitely tha **** mann........
 
Originally posted by Shadow
man i HATE EMINEM, JA RULE, NELLY AND 50 CENT!!! fake***es dont even know what rap is............clipse and busta rhymes are definitely tha **** mann........

wait a minute.....let me go back a step and say that like 2 of 50's songs are ok.............but thats about it.............also..........anybody ever heard of benefit and eyedea?? yeahh theyre white underground rappers but mann...........good stuff right there......
 
All those people who like to say that "rap sucks", "god I hate rap", or whatever you like to choose, there are worse alternatives.

Here they are:
1.Country music (Sounds like = singer with a stomache infection)
2.Soft Rock (Sounds like = the sounds of satans army in your ears)
 
As for my choices on better that stereotypical rap.

List:
1. Swollen Members
2. Jurassic-5
3. Dilated Peoples
4. Moka Only
5. Sweatshop Union
6. Mr. Lif
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
All
Here they are:
1.Country music (Sounds like = singer with a stomache infection)
2.Soft Rock (Sounds like = the sounds of satans army in your ears)

the man definitely knows what hes saying......i have to agree with that 100%
 
Originally posted by JoniK
I love rap like I love sitting on my testicles.

so i'm guessing you can't get enough of rap? :p

for rock people, u mite wanna give N.E.R.D., Cypress Hill, and The Roots a shot. they're simply amazing...
 
Originally posted by emad

for rock people, u mite wanna give N.E.R.D., Cypress Hill, and The Roots a shot. they're simply amazing...

yup, N.E.R.D is probaly the best of those listed, in fact, im listening to some right now:lol:
 
I'm listening to:

Rah Digga
Wyclef Jean
2Pac
Gang Starr
Mack 10
House of Pain
A Tribe Called Quest
Snoop Dogg
Hi Tek
Jermaine Dupri
Mobb Deep
Nas
Shyne
Outkast
Westside Connection
Ice Cube
Mos Def
E40
Obie Trice
Public Enemy
NERD


To name but a few.

And to all those that don't like rap. Fine - we know you don't like rap but would you mind not filling up our topics with it?
 
Here are the ones i listen to:
50 Cent
Chingy
Snoop Dogg
Ludacris
Obie Trice
Method Man
Redman
2 Pac
Dr.Dre

I know more but I cant think right now.
 
Ugh. How can you even compare Chingy on the same list as Tupac. He's an overrated bling rapper.
 
Originally posted by Ghost C
Ugh. How can you even compare Chingy on the same list as Tupac. He's an overrated bling rapper.

Ching-A-Ling? I like his music thats why.
 
I like the way you do that RIGHT THURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Something something something RIGHT THURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ugh. I hate that song.
 
omg NOOOOOOOOO, u put that song back in my head...NOOOOOOOO!!!!

ok emad...think 2pac, think 2pac, think 2pac, think Fugees, Lauryn Hill, nas...NOOOOO...it's not helpiiiiing
 
Stop drop KABOOM!
baby rubb on your nipples
some call me ludacris some call me Mr.Wigglez
far from dittle make ya memory thang jiggle... how about that one?
 
Originally posted by emad
omg NOOOOOOOOO, u put that song back in my head...NOOOOOOOO!!!!

ok emad...think 2pac, think 2pac, think 2pac, think Fugees, Lauryn Hill, nas...NOOOOO...it's not helpiiiiing

:lol:

i like the way you do it right thurr
switch your hips when your walking let down your hairr
i like the way you do it right thurr
lick your lips when your talking they make me sturr

emad repeat the above 4 lines 20 times

gone yet emad?:lol:
 
Originally posted by MIKE#3
Stop drop KABOOM!
baby rubb on your nipples
some call me ludacris some call me Mr.Wigglez
far from dittle make ya memory thang jiggle... how about that one?

👍 definitely a great song.....i dont know what it is but i put that on my top 10 greatest songs......in a while....i think :lol:
 
Holidae Inn.

How about:

Cant stop wont stop Chingy and the Young Gunaz we get down baby, we get down, Girls are girls and love us, (chingy) say wut, oh she right thurr man she right thurr.
 
............

i really wish they wouldnt have made that remix because damm it sucks

the song was EXCELLENT......until the remix

however, there is a whole lot more bass in the remix and that is kinda nice:lol:
 
Originally posted by Cano
rap, and you, suck.

Cano

heh, its good to be cruel. :D

He he he (satanic-style laughter)

I agree with Cano, all rap suck, and its good to be cruel, listen to metal and turn into a satanist (thats what I did)
 
How dilligent of you to listen to every rap song in history!

I must commend you on your efforts, gtavcfan.
 
I'm surprised he had time to post if he's listening to all that rap to know :odd: .
 
Back