Rare UCD Cars?

• Thread starter dabest2500
  • 757 comments
dabest2500
Hi, are there any rare UCD cars?
Cars that you should immediately buy because they are hard to find with low mileage or because they take ages to come up again?
Or maybe it has a colour that is hard to find?

Last edited:
I think some are more scarce than others but with 800 or so cars i guess everyone is going to have those ones that seem to evade them. The Countach 25th Anniversary i only saw once before they put it in the online dealership. I've still not seen an AC Cobra, and been looking out for a Ginetta (though I need to check the car list again to make sure that is in it lol)

The Impreza 22b took ages to show for me, as did the TVR Speed 12 which i was lucky enough to be able to afford when it showed :)

Also if there is an old Camaro Z28 i'm yet to see it, but i guess it varies from person to person. As for what you should snap up, offhand I can just think of the Tommykaira ZZ-II, awesome car for about 50-60k. The other Tommykaira is cute but the ZZ-II is an absolute killer for the money.

s32
viper gts-r oreca

That's nice but not sure it's great value at almost 2 million credits? Good for the US races though which reminds me of another car i've only seen once and am waiting for again, the Corvette Stingray race car. The "standard" Corvette Stingray seems kinda rare too.

I think some are more scarce than others but with 800 or so cars i guess everyone is going to have those ones that seem to evade them. The Countach 25th Anniversary i only saw once before they put it in the online dealership. I've still not seen an AC Cobra, and been looking out for a Ginetta (though I need to check the car list again to make sure that is in it lol)

The Impreza 22b took ages to show for me, as did the TVR Speed 12 which i was lucky enough to be able to afford when it showed :)

Also if there is an old Camaro Z28 i'm yet to see it, but i guess it varies from person to person. As for what you should snap up, offhand I can just think of the Tommykaira ZZ-II, awesome car for about 50-60k. The other Tommykaira is cute but the ZZ-II is an absolute killer for the money.

The camaro Z28 69 is premium

I've seen a DeLorean once but I didn't have 517k:dunce: to buy it:guilty:

s32
viper gts-r oreca

Ive seen that at least 3 times now. Its around 2 mill so be sure to stump up the cash when it arrives.:sly:

edit: I just realised i completely copied Tyger's post :( Apologies

Ive been searching for a Nissan R92 or a Merc Sauber C9 for a while. Still yet to see them. I wanted the Chap 2J then found it was 14 mill :(

H,i are there any rare UCD cars?
Cars that you should immediately buy because they are hard to find with low mileage or because they take ages to come up again?
Or maybe it has a colour that is hard to find?
Any race car, if you want a particular one. Other than SuperGT cars.
I've yet to see a C5-R for sale, and only once for:
Viper GTS-R
Bentley Speed 8
Audi R8
Nissan R92CP
etc,etc.

Also the Shelby Series 1 supercharged.

Any race car, if you want a particular one. Other than SuperGT cars.
I've yet to see a C5-R for sale, and only once for:
Viper GTS-R
Bentley Speed 8
Audi R8
Nissan R92CP
etc,etc.

Also the Shelby Series 1 supercharged.

Ha! I just picked up the Series 1! Wanna trade something for it?

I meant the last series Camaro, the kinda wedge-shaped one, always a good value car, but i could've been a lot clearer!

I meant the last series Camaro, the kinda wedge-shaped one, always a good value car, but i could've been a lot clearer!

do you mean this one?

camaro.jpg

i have seen only the SS model

I actually think a really rare car is the Spyker ! I just found one today, been looking since i raced against one in the S licence !

I have seen an old, 69 or so camaro come up once in the used lot. So there is a standard one in addition to the premium. Dont remember how much it was though.

That's another car i've not seen, come to think of it, the Shelby Series 1. Nice car too. The Spyker i've seen several times but not so much recently now I can afford to splash out on it! I think there is some basic data that is randomized for each user, including:

1. The colour of each used car (though I need to check this, they are certainly always the same colour from user to user but maybe same for everyone too?)

2. The frequency of the models

I've still not seen the AC Cobra, the Shelby per above or the Ginetta. There are some i've seen once, including the VW Karmann Ghia, which I bought. I'm wondering about the colours but there must be another thread that adresses this...

That's another car i've not seen, come to think of it, the Shelby Series 1. Nice car too. The Spyker i've seen several times but not so much recently now I can afford to splash out on it! I think there is some basic data that is randomized for each user, including:

1. The colour of each used car (though I need to check this, they are certainly always the same colour from user to user but maybe same for everyone too?)

2. The frequency of the models

I've still not seen the AC Cobra, the Shelby per above or the Ginetta. There are some i've seen once, including the VW Karmann Ghia, which I bought. I'm wondering about the colours but there must be another thread that adresses this...

The shelby gt350 has so far evaded me.
VW karmann ghia = rare.
Ginetta I've seen at least 4 times, and the GT350 I've seen at least twice, maybe 3. (own one ;) )

NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car. I've only seen one other person using one, which is surprising, considering how well it digests corners.

I've seen a Karmen Ghia (in deep red) come up a couple of times. I got one - great shape.

I've been waiting to see _any_ Gaz, the Russian make. The complete list says there are several Gazs in the game but I haven't seen one. ANyone?

Back