Rare UCD Cars?

• Thread starter dabest2500
  • 757 comments
I have collected over 1070 cars, and some of these cars bought are duplicates.
For a while now I have been checking on the UCD to find the Lister Storm Race Car. It just won't pop up!! This is frustrating..

I have collected over 1070 cars, and some of these cars bought are duplicates.
For a while now I have been checking on the UCD to find the Lister Storm Race Car. It just won't pop up!! This is frustrating..

Wow, that one comes up all the time on mine to the point where I finally just said "Okay, I'll buy the damn thing!" I think at one point it was on the online UCD too.

Sorry you had to find out about that car the hard way....

Theres not much too it once you're out there with the other racers, is there?

Happy racing to you.

Forgive me....but unless you just have a warm spot in your heart for the Caddy concept...I'd stay FAR away from it!

1. expensive
2. doesnt steer worth a crap
3. HEAVY

But....maybe it is your dream car. I just wanna help.

Peace...

Can someone tell me how much a Mercedes C9 race car and the Nissan R29P (I think thats its name) cost in the used dealership.

Its the R92... no worries

And they are both b/n 3.7 and 4.3 million, depending on the day and other variables. And TRUST me...they are worth EACH penny for BOTH cars!! I've already re-paid their value three times over b/c they are TRUE racers!!

STORMKING97
Forgive me....but unless you just have a warm spot in your heart for the Caddy concept...I'd stay FAR away from it!

1. expensive
2. doesnt steer worth a crap
3. HEAVY

But....maybe it is your dream car. I just wanna help.

Peace...

Well being you can win it, theres truly no reason you need to buy a second one.

Miracles never cease!! :)

I was about a half of a second away from starting another championship when I looked down at the UCD and there sat the Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03! I couldnt believe it...I ALMOST went into a race where it'd been gone when I returned to the UCD!

Needless to say...I am thrilled! Its been on my list forever!!!

Happy racing to all...

Wow, that one comes up all the time on mine to the point where I finally just said "Okay, I'll buy the damn thing!" I think at one point it was on the online UCD too.

It usually pops up when you first play the game but after that its extremely rare (I'm on day 2780 btw). Yeah, I think it was on the online UCD a while back but I wasted my credits on old school LeMans Group C cars and buying used cars to rack up my car collection

Back