Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,449 views
6/10

Audi Sport Quattro Pikes Peak.jpg
 
0/10 Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid unrealistic tricycle car I'm going to have to wait half an hour to download.

Audi R10.jpg
 
10/10 - Love a good Quattro

In light of the news today:
bertone-vision-gt-7-638x296.jpg

Now, I am not sure if we can rate the Bertone at this time, due to this rule from the OP:

Fictional vehicles will not be allowed, unless an actual example of it exists.

So, pay attention to that next time you post a similar car. Unless there is a scale model, most VGT cars cannot really be rated.
 
8/10, Can't really go wrong with a Skyline SuperGT car, R34s included. That body looks pretty good.

20081129-nismo-gtr-11.jpg
Ah, the Gran Turismo 3 memories of blasting this round Midfield! 10/10
flying%20lizard%20911%20gt3%20rsr.jpg
 
9/10, Love 911s

Porsche 959 (2).jpg
 
9.5/10, It's one of the best cars Porsche made in my opinion.

EDIT: Darn it Jason, you tree'd me! :lol:

9/10 for the F40.

06-23-2013-11-Amazing-car-garage-with-amazing-cars-Part-2.jpg
 
Last edited:
9.5/10, It's one of the best cars Porsche made in my opinion.

EDIT: Dammit Jason, treeing me is not allowed!

9/10 for the F40.

06-23-2013-11-Amazing-car-garage-with-amazing-cars-Part-2.jpg
10/10 for the F40C
And I present to you: The Top Fuel Dragster - Elegance, Finesse, this car has none of it
maxresdefault.jpg
 
5/10; it's just a car I wouldn't care for. A lot of the Dodges from the 80s sort of bored me, aside from the Shelby variants.

Early_LHD_RS2000.jpg
 
7/10 because of r/t model

De Tomaso Mangusta

560px-DeTomaso_Mangusta.jpg
 
0/10 do I even have to explain?

Alfa Romeo tz2 carrozata zagato

5351060157_a401984af6.jpg
 
You know, Neddo, most of your ratings on various cars are 7/10-10/10, which, by the guide in the OP, you like 99% of the cars up for rating.

I simply can't give a car a low rating easily, it's subjective. And simply no car I have encountered has ever been my hated. For example I hate Ferrari California yet no one posted it. But I love California T.

8/10 I always thought that that Alfa is one of most wonderful 60's cars

maxresdefault.jpg
 
8/10 One of the more preferable Ferrari GT cars IMO

Ferrari F40.jpg
 
5/10. The front of the new Charger isn't suited for coupés.
2016-mazda-mx-5-miata-live-reveal-front-three-quarters-05.jpg
 
5/10 I'd rather have a SL or a C-Class.


Mercedes CL.PNG
 
7/10; well, I think they're alright, just not the most exciting sedan to me.

---

Honda-NSX-2015-6.jpg
 
Back