RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Toscana

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 674 comments
That Skyline has gorgeous toning going on, but the weird shadows on the wheels make them look like they're clipped off.

Wow, I'm blown away by the toning in shots #1 and #2. Both composition and lighting are spot on in these two. 👍

Man I've missed a whole bunch of stuff lately. I really enjoyed a lot of that red 430 on the previous page. And a couple of the BMW VGT shots are pretty great, love the 2 'shapes' ones. 👍

And I like shots 1 & 2 from your latest bunch. 3 is nice also. But the first 2 are top notch. Great contrast and toning. 👍

The two sets with the F430 and the McLaren F1 are excellent, especially the sunset shots which are really beautiful (and the close ones even more !).
The BMW set is beautiful and the two "shapes" shots are especially really splendid.
And that last bunch of photo is full of great shots : love the angle, toning and lightning in both the Skyline and the Huayra one, and excellent atmosphere in the Fiats one.

The first shot is wow ! Superb work, very original, I love this style 👍
The others are also excellent, very dynamics, we can feel the action. Great job !

Russians are still over the top, the last Evo shot is so beautiful, first class editing style, various cars, bravo Ray 👍

The 97T photo, which is your avatar, is fantastic! :drool:👍 And I love the Stratos night rally set, very mystical and dreamy! :)

The Mustang in the tunnel is awesome. 👍

But your 97T shot are even better, possibly my fav shots of this car so far by anyone. Bravo Rodion. 👍

Wow, those are really nice!! I agree that the first 3 are the best but also the other 2 are great! :drool:👍 My total favourite is the second shot though! :drool::drool:

Back