RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Toscana

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 674 comments
The sunset Evo shots are amazing! Especially the first shot, that's my fave:drool:. Also love the atmosphere in the first One-77 edit, looks great!👍

Very nice night set. Excellent contrast and nice use of lights with some great compositions 👍
And your irl shots are really good !

One of the best night sets I've seen so far, excellent work on it, nice use of lens flares and toning. The real life shots are great as well. 👍

To the Original Funky Child (Yes You)!!!:D

Lovely EVERYTHING!!! It's like a dream factory up in here. I cannot express enough how innovative you are.

Anyway, the 'One' shot on the tarmac...The stars, the car, the 'Rayness' of it all. The flyest of photos for sure.:bowdown: I want to build a house there!!!

The set is everything I have come to admire and respect of you...Pursuit of perfection.👍

I love your Flickr, (WOOOOOOOO!!!) I steal ideas about the use of sunlight from you, and an always ready for a new Ray shot. Just continue making me jealous, and inspiring me simultaneously.:)👍

The set (Drum Roll)....10/10!!!:gtpflag:

The gallery...Insanity, Pure Insanity.

Woah! :bowdown: I don't know why I haven't checked out your gallery before. Seriously nice work here! 👍 I've seen your stuff in the Realistic Thread as well as a couple others and always loved it. I'll definitely be back. :cheers:

The GT battle is a pretty sweet set. In particular shots 2 & 3. 👍

And I quite like the 2 Elise shots in the random set. 👍

As for your latest set, it's pretty good. Love that car, shot 3 is my fav there. Nice display of shadow and light and highlight glare. 👍

Lovely work on both sets, I prefer part 2, due to the lighting and better compositions.

Faves are the first and last from the last update. Bonus shot is very nice too.

You never cease to amaze with your photos. :drool:👍

All of the Ferrari 250 GTO pictures are all amazing! My favorite car! 👍 Good work 👍👍 :D

This gallery looks great with the mix of GT photos and real life ones, it makes it unique.

I like this photo the best,
13310306693_41e4b7661d_z.jpg

When I saw this I was thinking it was a real shot, the cars lights play a huge part in this amazing photo :drool:.

Keep it up and please visit my gallery (link in my signature.)

Great job, I knew they were gonna be great, before they had loaded up! :drool: The 1st Ronda shot is my favourite! 👍

Superb work on all your last sets !
Love the work on light in the GT40 duel set, especially on the first shot : very impressive these light rays.
All parts of the 250 GTO set are awesome : ultra realistic shots with a great work on toning and lightning : no fav' ther are all excellent !
As Nicolas said, you never cease to amaze me too 👍 :cheers:

Back