(Read first)Nu-NEW members/Drifters, Announce yourself here!

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 810 comments
Confirmed! The Miura is pretty good for sliding! Don't need a lot of hp since it's a light car, only 400hp, 900kg, locked LSD, comfort soft tires and it's ready!

PSN: Lazy Liquid

Just an average drifter so far, but working hard! Im brazilian, but i can play with most of rooms with minimal or none latency, so be welcome to add me.

Im a slow drifter who likes to play on tandems most times behind, and i rarely touch my partner. I like to wait and be waited, and give preferency to rooms with confort hard tire limitations... so the tandems comes easier and more fair.

CircuitodeMadrid_2.jpg

EigerNordwand-Curto.jpg

Hi Drifters ,my PSN is Skylinz_Ssz

You can invite me to a drift room if im not busy in GT5, I drift almost every RWD. I use a Momo Wheel.

67855_1697674969229_1458523202_31729923_2648205_n.jpg
166891_1730177821780_1458523202_31791734_7622609_n.jpg

new to the forums, but not GT games... Me and my mate are getting into drifting a fair bit on GT5...
Used to play LFS on pc, and was in a few teams on there.

Hello drifters

i am a slider since i am a kid

Drift in real With An Old Bmw E30 HARTGE 1983 With 260 hp motor at rear wheels

have sold a year ago to buy a nissan 200sx s 13

My psn is Ghostridrr11

add me and play with me

see you next

Hey everybody. Im noob, boon, toy, whatever you wanna call it at drifting.
Recently got into it and found it extremely entertaining!
Wish we one day get proper online drift races in GT5.

Cars i like to drift with:
Toyota Supra RZ `97
Nissan S15 `02 RM
Mazda Roadster RS(NC) `07
5541171876_18226d8f82_z.jpg

5541171194_00e31bfd58_z.jpg

5540590407_586e3fdddc_z.jpg

Last edited:
For apprentice drifters, give a try to the Nissan Silvia S13 from the premium dealership. With the universal s-chassis drift tune from the drift settings depot, this car is a blast to drive, easy to control.

Hi I'm Alvin and I'm the founder of Team ICY BOYS. If your looking for a team join mine thought my sig.

What's up people, not really new but never introduced myself so here I am. Usually find me Drifting my S14 on Tsukuba. I race too but my heart is In Drifting. Hit me up via friends list or in game if you see me. Peace

PSN: barryyee [Time zone GMT+08:00]

Hi from Singapore. Started to drift in GT4 a few years back and currently using G25. For now I drift in RX7 GTX and Efini RX7:tup:

r2HOAav664uo0mGXCs_0.jpg

PS Any other singapore drifter in this forum??

hey wassup new to forums, not new to GT5 nor drifting. im looking for a drift team to join, i have really fast style btw. I fave to drift is the supra but i also drift s13,s14,s15, FC3S, FD3S, 350Z and S2K. so yea, looing forward to finding a team

Hey guys whats up! New to the forum and GT5 but not new to the GT series. I was addicted to MW2 but black ops sucks! so i traded it last week for GT5 and have been playing it ever since. Im addicted to drifting! I have been joining open lobbies but have realized they are filled with idiots i.e (going backwards and smashing into you blocking the track) So i am trying to join a room that is full of people who take it seriously. Another thing is i hate people that insist on having cars with the max horsepower cause for me im only running a 400 hp FC. So please send me a friend request or invite. (please put a message on friend request that you from gtplanet) that way i know its not some random person! Thanks guys.

BTW PSN: spank_ur_mom

hey gtp not new to gt5 (early december '10 and lots of hours put in) new to drifting i suppose only been at it for a month or so, but im competant... ish.

looking for some people to drift with on a regular basis (not so much join a team as im sure you dont want dead wood haha) preferably people who wont mind taking me under their sideways wing and polish off my skills with, or just have a good laugh.

thanks to this glorious forum ive learned a lot about setups and techniques ( im on ds3 atm but will be upgrading to a g25/g27 in the near future) it would be nice to learn the ropes, when my gf lets me play for more than 30 mins at a time haha.

Hello to all!
my name is Tomek psn diobel age 30 :)
love drifting - in gt my drift car is Lexus Gs 300 Vertex Edition
i want to join drift team but before i do that i will bring some videos and photos to show my drift style...
if one of you want to add me on psn feel free..
thx

Whats good everyone. I'm new to the forums but not to cars and GT. Some of you on here might have seen me in the open lobbies but I wanted to introduce myself accordingly. I might seem pushy on the track (and at times a bit out of control :/ )but I'm just out for some good simulation fun.

Here are some of the ladies that you might see me in when I'm on the track.

See you on the tarmac!

rosy - [ Zii1980 | Tune Special ]
TsukubaCircuit_4.jpg

zoe.
SuzukaCircuit.jpg

sativa.
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_3.jpg

priscilla.
TsukubaCircuit_23.jpg

-----
RedBullHangar-7_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Erro I'm Meerkat I like cars and smoke. I drift on Forza but wanted more smoke and bright white wheels. I'm a noob but have plenty of free time to dori!

Hai! I'm Gibbulf, and I've just started to drift in GT5. I also like regular racing, but the last weeks I've only drifted around the tracks. I'm kinda hooked at drifting atm, I've watched a lot of D1 on youtube and read some about it to get to know the sport a bit more. I drift all kind of cars, but not so much 4wd. I'm from Norway and currently studying. In real life I drive a 1981 BMW E28 528I which I need to mend a lot. I'm not a big fan of speed drifting or race drifting or whatever i should call it, I just like to dance around the track with as much smoke as possible behind me:P Done some tandem too with some PSN friends, and it can be really exiting to dive in to corners together and just tip toe next each other^^ Feel free to add me on PSN and I'll join whatever drift lobby you are in:) Keep the wheels spinning!

Hai! I'm Gibbulf, and I've just started to drift in GT5. I also like regular racing, but the last weeks I've only drifted around the tracks. I'm kinda hooked at drifting atm, I've watched a lot of D1 on youtube and read some about it to get to know the sport a bit more. I drift all kind of cars, but not so much 4wd. I'm from Norway and currently studying. In real life I drive a 1981 BMW E28 528I which I need to mend a lot. I'm not a big fan of speed drifting or race drifting or whatever i should call it, I just like to dance around the track with as much smoke as possible behind me:P Done some tandem too with some PSN friends, and it can be really exiting to dive in to corners together and just tip toe next each other^^ Feel free to add me on PSN and I'll join whatever drift lobby you are in:) Keep the wheels spinning!

Back