Real life Pics of GT3 cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 1,463 comments
  • 101,113 views
I had to add this one in I know its from GT2 but.....
 

Attachments

  • ttred23.jpg
    ttred23.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 861
Originally posted by f1king
I had to add this one in I know its from GT2 but.....


eeewww. wut is that ugly hunk of cheese? i must admit i didn't play alot of GT2 (got it like 4 months before i got GT3) but i never saw that. and wow, am i glad 8)
 
you know wuts annoying? trying to find pics of the real thing, and getting like 10billion hit that are GT3...lol
 
Me too, I cant find some pics like the zexel and pennzoil GTRs.
 
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 

Attachments

  • av_cv_z_med07.jpg
    av_cv_z_med07.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 821
Not as nice but hey..
 

Attachments

  • av_cv_z_med07.jpg
    av_cv_z_med07.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 815
Originally posted by f1king
Wow i never seen a real one before great pic.

It's gorgeous!! The game doesn't do it justice.

Good series, boys!!

Oh yeah - don't diss the Renault Espace F1 from GT2 - that thing was fantastic - in the way that only a Renault 3.5 litre V10 F1 engine under the floor can provide...
 
I cant believe we got 140 replys in 1 night!!!! 2 hours really.
 
omg. that hunk of cheese has a V10 F1 engine in it? must be fast! how does it handle? and its still ugly :p
yea the game doesnt do the ZZII justice. that thing is soooooo purty. makes me wanna sell my girlfriend for one ;)
 
Originally posted by Angel O'Death
omg. that hunk of cheese has a V10 F1 engine in it? must be fast! how does it handle? and its still ugly :p

It's a '92 Williams Renault grand prix car, with a carbon fibre (I think) body on it - so it handles pretty well.

Renault used to drag it out to frighten the crap out of F1 journalists.
 
Now this is what I call a ROTARY ROCKET...RX-7 Type R Bathurst
 
Back