really, this isnt what you would expect from an anime

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 14 comments
  • 1,165 views

Alex.

FEED ME PEOPLE
Premium
Messages
8,835
England
Northamptonshire
Messages
AlexGibbo27
 
That was a bit random. History of F1 in Anime. Nice find!
 
Oh, wow. that kid had everything. BRMs, Ferraris, Mutliple Lotuses, Bugattis...

Yeah, that ain't something you'd expect. and, even better, not even one Hachiroku, Fairlady Z, or other JDM cars. too bad they couldn't get all the right sponsors.
 
Wow, that's a nice find. Wouldn't expect something so detailed from anime on racing, yeah. Good stuff (although I could've done without staring at Mr. Upper Class for so long XD).

Somehow I was reminded of Fuji TV's intro for the 2007 F1 season...

(psst. don't open up the video in the other window. comments contain severe profanity)
 
Wow, that was unexpected yet awesome.....Also, did I see Senna's helmet?
 
Even if they didn't have the right sponsors, at least the Ferraris had the right numbers... :)
 
Isn't that the anime about go karting?
 
Shame we didn't have this when I was growing up. Where did the monkey pull that banana from?!
 
Actually, this isn't that surprising to me. Probably because I don't really watch the mindless mainstream stuff.
 
yes you certainly did see senna's helmet
 
Most of his work in that series is about karting i believe.

Very good.

Where you find it?
 
Of you, actually :)
 
Heh, that was cool...good thing it had subtitles, since I don't have speakers at work.
 
OMG. Leave it to anime to take something so interesting and make is sooo annoying. Sorry, I hate anime with a passion.
 
Back