Reaper Racing Club - 450pp Production Car Cup

• Thread starter hobbsy
  • 212 comments
Aside from some random behaviour by the lobby, and later at t Tsukuba!!! I feel like the format worked last night, it is quite key to get the right car to be competitive though!

Had some good close racing with Bergele/Cu3e in the second race...

London_13.jpg

The S2K proved to fast for the VX... next time ;)

💡 I think for the upcoming race i will post a target lap time, and suggest everyone to try and find a car that gets them to within +/- 0.5secs of that time... would anyone have an objection to this???

You would still be free to choose anycar if you wished,

Oh and i shall post the circuit calendar later today/tomorrow.

Attachments

• London_13.jpg
    London_13.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 6
💡 I think for the upcoming race i will post a target lap time, and suggest everyone to try and find a car that gets them to within +/- 0.5secs of that time... would anyone have an objection to this???

You would still be free to choose anycar if you wished,

Oh and i shall post the circuit calendar later today/tomorrow.

I think that's an excellent idea about the target laptime. 👍

Can just see me in the distance on that pic!

What controllers are you guys using? I'm on a wheel, was using the clutch as well which provided a few missed gear changes... if I start slowing down randomly that is why lol!

^ Very Difficult ^ ;)

Last night I was using the DS3 controller as I didn't have time to set me wheel up! Otherwise I would be using the T500.

hey guys, sorry to have missed the preliminary session! A 3 day power-outage and other pressing issues stopped me :P. I'll be there next week for sure!

hey guys, sorry to have missed the preliminary session! A 3 day power-outage and other pressing issues stopped me :P. I'll be there next week for sure!

Was starting to get worried about your absence from the forums :scared:

Good to see you back :P

Hi everyone, please check out the second post in this thread, as I have just listed more details about the upcoming events/circuits

Hobbsy 👍
Round 1.
Date: 19th Feb
Circuit: Silverstone - Stowe circuit.
Track Time: Day
Car Classification: Hot hatch [car list link will follow]
Laps: TBC
Is Hatch at Stowe gonna be driven on which tyres?

Practicing on Civic Type R (EP) '04 now, gonna keep backup plans open :)

I'll likely be showing up in a Mark 5 Golf.

Got to say there's not a HUGE amount of hatches to choose from at this PP range, are things like the Sirocco, Focus and Megane classed as hatches in this instance?

Latest Posts

Back