Red Bull Ring

• Thread starter RockerBR
  • 607 comments
Nice! The track looks somewhat finished in the pictures - coming soon near to you? Might be a selling DLC though..

Let's take it with a grain of salt, shall we? I seem to remember Red Bull teasing about Pikes Peak being included in GT5..
All of those pictures except for the last two look exactly like GT6. Also: © Sony Playstation/Polyphony Digital

Let's take it with a grain of salt, shall we? I seem to remember Red Bull teasing about Pikes Peak being included in GT5..

Well you can see the pictures there and more coming tomorrow.. so there is a good foundation here. :cheers:

..and Red Bull is know for being nothing less than pedantic in its work.

Old Österreichring layout

nice.jpg

Last edited:

At first I immediately thought this too, but the pictures in the link look like those of a complete build.

Nice find OP, looking forward to driving on here. I think the last time I drove on this track was an old TOCA game.

My immediate thought goes to how they didn't really support track DLC in GT5. There were no new events, only Online and Seasonal stuff. If there aren't added Career Events, only unlocked with the purchase of the DLC, then would it really be beneficial to buy it?

Even so, I'm just saying that while we can hope for it to come (soon, apparently), it's not a certainty. Heck, for all we know they could've spent days making the track in a 3d modelling programme, made some car models to make it look like a GT6-ready track and simply copy-pasted the GT6 logos.

Expect the worst, hope for the best, or end up as disappointed as if this was February 1.

Even so, I'm just saying that while we can hope for it to come (soon, apparently), it's not a certainty. Heck, for all we know they could've spent days making the track in a 3d modelling programme, made some car models to make it look like a GT6-ready track and simply copy-pasted the GT6 logos.
That'd make no sense at all

Expect the worst, hope for the best, or end up as disappointed as if this was February 1.
What was supposed to happen on that date?

Back