Red Bull Ring

• Thread starter RockerBR
  • 607 comments
Nice to see that the A1 Ring is back in action. Hope PD can bring it to GT6 before the Austrian GP this Sunday.
We shouldn't dare add to the hype by speculating that a Red Bull F1 car could be added to the mix, should we?

Wait. Hold on a minute. The Red Bull Ring is coming to GT6?

1-Doctor-Emmett-Brown.gif

Even so, I'm just saying that while we can hope for it to come (soon, apparently), it's not a certainty. Heck, for all we know they could've spent days making the track in a 3d modelling programme, made some car models to make it look like a GT6-ready track and simply copy-pasted the GT6 logos.

Expect the worst, hope for the best, or end up as disappointed as if this was February 1.

Do you honestly expect a brand as big as Red Bull to go to such extremes, and use the GT6 name without permission just for 🤬 and giggles? Come on..... seriously!

Even so, I'm just saying that while we can hope for it to come (soon, apparently), it's not a certainty. Heck, for all we know they could've spent days making the track in a 3d modelling programme, made some car models to make it look like a GT6-ready track and simply copy-pasted the GT6 logos.

Expect the worst, hope for the best, or end up as disappointed as if this was February 1.

Just the fact its a Red Bull thing makes me feel a lot more sure we will see this soon. Just see their F1 work from last years and visit to hangar 7 shows the level of perfection surrounding the brand. RB would not release anything half done nor would PD play their "delay-game" with Red Bull content - They would be in for an austrian whoop a:censored:.. :lol:

Last edited:
Just the fact its a Red Bull thing makes me feel a lot more sure we will see this soon. Just see their F1 work from last years and visit to hangar 7 shows the level of perfection surrounding the brand. RB would not release anything half done nor would PD play their "delay-game" with Red Bull content - They would be in for an austrian whop a:censored:.. :lol:
They had a bit of a delay or "misunderstanding" with the RB events.:lol:

What if....

The Red Bull Ring was created with the course creator...

I should also clarify my earlier statement, I'm not that fussed about the circuit, it's a bit dull at anything less than F1 speed, but at least its track content... which is a very positive sign.

edit:

I hope we get the National Circuit as well as the GP circuit.

What if PD decided to add the old Osterreichring layout but with today's surroundings? Like they've done with Monza and Brands Hatch '80s?

I doubt it myself but it'd be nice and could be a possibility.

It would be half arsed like Brands and Monza, and I also don't think Red Bull would want it... they want to establish an identity for the Red Bull Ring...

Back