Red Bull Ring

• Thread starter RockerBR
  • 607 comments
Anyone else notice they decided to model dirt on the track coming off the escape round running into turn 3? It was obviously there on the day they scanned it but to leave it on the track permanently seems odd, one rain shower in real life and it's gone.
No, I haven't actually. Nice little detail though.

Maybe the muddy tractor trails are just very artistic fans with spray cans. Nurburgring you get graffiti on the track - In Austria you get a better class of track art. Would be nice if it kicked up sand/dirt as you drive over it for the bold down the inside pass.

That Hobbit house - Was featured in the Grand Prix broadcast - looks like a shrine of some sort (Looking at it from the old Bosch curve towards that tree.)

To the GT team and Red Bull: THANK YOU SO MUCH for adding this track! I *thoroughly* enjoyed watching this weekend's F1 race at the Red Bull Ring, then playing the game more, then watching more of the real life racing.

I spent a lot of time driving many different cars around the track. I wasn't expecting to like it so much as I did - it's a wonderful track and feels as charming as Spa does to me!

For those of you who missed the F1 race, find the qualifying or race video online (2014 Formula 1 R08). There's lots of great on-board video to compare to the game!

I like the mid section between turns 3 and 7, good places to push your car and test out setups, and getting the line right and on the throttle early makes up so much time.

Why the hell is this track advertised on the 'Official' website as having 'variable time of day' and we have even seen as seasonal with a different time of day but PD 'refuse' inadvertently or not to allow us to change this in the game? Either the website is wrong or PD have messed up?

Back