Red Bull Ring

• Thread starter RockerBR
  • 607 comments
Does the article say next update as tomorrow with this maintenance? I have yet to see it so I would not hold my breath for tomorrow.. Jordan I would re write the article just in case as all we know that's coming tomorrow is a video as theres really not much proof from what I can see of the track coming tomorrow with this maintenance though if anyone has any more details please correct me.

Edit article as in the redbull website article

Does the article say next update as tomorrow with this maintenance? I have yet to see it so I would not hold my breath for tomorrow.. Jordan I would re write the article just in case as all we know that's coming tomorrow is a video as theres really not much proof from what I can see of the track coming tomorrow with this maintenance though if anyone has any more details please correct me.
Yeah it just says more info tomorrow, we won't get the track tomorrow. Let's not go down that road again! Let's see what info we get tomorrow 👍

Edit article as in the redbull website article
The assumption has to be Jordan would only say "next update" if, in fact, he knew it was indeed appearing this next update.

Its definitely gt6 graphics. They may announce for a future update, but why tell us right before the update tonight/tomorrow morning?

If its free, its cool with me.

Its definitely gt6 graphics. They may announce for a future update, but why tell us right before the update tonight/tomorrow morning?

If its free, its cool with me.

Well of course it's GT6 graphics considering it states it's an update for GT6 and features car's only available in GT6!!!
Hardly going to be Forza gameplay being shown for a GT6 article is it complete with the X2014 in it??!!

You can see it's GT graphics because of the distinctly average texture work, as usual. I really hope they make great strides in that area on PS4 and don't throw all the details into the cars again.

I mean you'd never mistake this for real life:

nature-meets-high-octane-racing-action.jpg

Last edited:
The assumption has to be Jordan would only say "next update" if, in fact, he knew it was indeed appearing this next update.
Yes but the problem is the redbull article says up and coming update plus a video is being shown tomorrow.. I'm not sure exactly if it means we will get the track tomorrow or more info on the track.. And not putting any blame on Jordan but the main post on GTP says next update and with there being a maintenance tomorrow morning it might cause so stir we don't need.

Back