Red Bull X2014 Extreme World Championship Season1 Sign up Now!!/Win big prizes!!Open 

IMMORTALPILOT

TRL Team Manager
Premium
Germany
Germany
TRL_IMMORTAL

aqTQKV.jpg

1ToDIu.jpg

SBKyvc.jpg
LLOZaJ.jpg

5Xj4mY.jpg

mLNgKj.jpg

G7yXzh.jpg

pYocFp.jpg

gX7mUO.jpg

S9D09k.jpg

FwxrCI.jpg

2rNov7.jpg

1O4Q2f.jpg

5Ws45f.jpg

QDJwt7.jpg

Twin Ring Result

image-jpg.351630

8PoHQF.jpg

u5vm5B.jpg

M7oKRy.jpg

p0BTsJ.jpg

FRCJt5.jpg

nJSpFS.jpg

DR7V6r.jpg

FigQN5.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like in please :)

PSN - Dustybin_
Nationality - British
Team - Redeye Racing
Wheel - G27

I won't be able to make the first round at Spa, as I am away on holiday, but will be back in time for round 2. Also I'll be away one weekend in May, possibly the Monza round.

With that in mind, are any drop scores taken into account?

Good to see all Drivers back and new Drivers, all new Drivers add me pls TRL_IMMORTAL

Also there is 2 -3 teams you guys can create when you have a Team name and logo you can race in this team

We are racing 2 Pre Season Races the first start in 2 weeks in Tokyo R246 reverse 45 laps

All races are in Artys club with TRL_Agro as host he have the best connection

Well, I guess it's time for me to remove the rust and blow off the dust. I'm in.

PSN: bigtexlpfan97
Nationality: American
Team: TBD
Controller: Logitech DFGT

Good to see you back on track big you take the Monster Team like always ?

Couldnt get on today but will next sunday for sure. Are ya'll sure you want comfort softs? How do sports tires wear, I think sports softs might have about the same wear rate as comforts. Those comforts seemed a bit challenging during the race last week. I was on pins and needles.

Yes Comfort soft tyres is for sure the best, the times are like in the Stock F10 and the tyre wear is very good , with sport tyres the car have to much grip
OK then, will have to get some practice in as the car on stock on comforts is a handful. I recommend all to practice this spec a bit as it is nearly as challenging as the FGT.

Couldnt get on today but will next sunday for sure. Are ya'll sure you want comfort softs? How do sports tires wear, I think sports softs might have about the same wear rate as comforts. Those comforts seemed a bit challenging during the race last week. I was on pins and needles.

I prefer racing tyres, they have a lot of grip so driving becomes about accuracy and not guess work on my wheel and pedals...

Hello,

I've never driven this car, how much does it cost to buy? Is there a way to win the car in an event?

I think you can win it with the Red Bull events, otherwise it's only 2m Credits... One thing though, the car does take time to get used to, especially at full power (less so at 650bhp like this championship) so give it a fair chance!

I think you can win it with the Red Bull events, otherwise it's only 2m Credits... One thing though, the car does take time to get used to, especially at full power (less so at 650bhp like this championship) so give it a fair chance!

thanks, are there many places left? Sorry if I missed a list above.

I count 8 sign ups so far and then I'm guessing IP as well?

Last edited:
thanks, are there many places left? Sorry if I missed a list above.

I count 8 sign ups so far and then I'm guessing IP as well?

Hi Ayrton no worries there enough spaces, iam sure you like the car you want sign up ?

Hello Mr Pilot, haha.

Yeah I will give it a go. Always good to drive new cars.

PSN ID.... AYRTONSCHUMACHER
Nationality.... Northwest European
Team.... Buster Hymen Engineering.
Wheel.... DFGT turbo-sport.

Latest Posts

Back