Red Bull X2014 Extreme World Championship Season1 Sign up Now!!/Win big prizes!!Open 

also it's good for all racers to be in the room 15/20mins before the start. just to let things settle. (no proof of this. it just sounds like it would work, haha)

also it's good for all racers to be in the room 15/20mins before the start. just to let things settle. (no proof of this. it just sounds like it would work, haha)
I agree. The problem we had today was that their were many unexpected people who joined late. But if those people want to race in the future they must sign up here.

Yeah there was a bit of traffic. I was only late to the room as I had never joined a room before using that "club" section. Never even looked in there before. Trying to get/find the room also added to the fluster.

Anyway on to the next one.

Tokyo reverse?

Yeah there was a bit of traffic. I was only late to the room as I had never joined a room before using that "club" section. Never even looked in there before. Trying to get/find the room also added to the fluster.

Anyway on to the next one.

Tokyo reverse?
The club section can be quite convenient.

Yes tokyo reverse. Immortal will let you all know soon how many laps. I'd guess around 52 laps.

Good pre season race guys the times was incredible close all drivers almost in 0,5 thats incredible close
There was some lags in the lobby i noticed we must be sure this weekend that all see each other then we dont have problems anymore

Agro i have noticed you have put qulity on very high lets try this sunday on High only i have put always only high and it was always much better than very high

Yes this Sunday 52 Lap race in Tokyo reverse

Racespace.png

Too much free time tonight is the answer to your question :lol:

This idea of Team Redline & RTRacing has haunted Me, Chris, Arty & Agro for a long time, don't ask me why lol :P

Last edited:
Amazing logo m8 looks better than the Orginal Team Redline Logo
You have forget to put Agro on it m8 can you add him on the logo ?

I really hope I can get my pitstop glitch sorted, its happened to me before too. The damn pitstops in GT6 are bugged. I think your connection is somehow linked to your pit stop. Or maybe PD just hates me. :mad: In the nascar race we had later on Sunday night I could swear it held me for an extra 10 secs after the fueling was finished. I lost the pack after that. :(

Tomorrow maybe we can try a practice race at Tokyo?

I really hope I can get my pitstop glitch sorted, its happened to me before too. The damn pitstops in GT6 are bugged. I think your connection is somehow linked to your pit stop. Or maybe PD just hates me. :mad: In the nascar race we had later on Sunday night I could swear it held me for an extra 10 secs after the fueling was finished. I lost the pack after that. :(

Tomorrow maybe we can try a practice race at Tokyo?

If you enter the pit lane too fast it holds you in the pits a bit longer, and sometimes if you enter it at the wrong line (i.e. going off track to enter it) it will just drive you right through...

My solution to the whole messy room syndrome is this:

Everyone clear cache before entering the full race room, and once entered, no leaving the room under any circumstances (i.e. to change oil, etc) - if you remember we all went in a new room for the proper race start, but how many of us cleared their cache (left over from the previous room's connections) - and that could have been the reason why...

I'll do a few laps tomorrow around Tokyo, the RTR drivers did 1.09s - low 10s, there after the SSR5 race, my fastest was a 1.11, so I have a lot of improvement to make, in the Lotus F1 I'd be much more competitive!

Last edited:
I've fallen vic
If you enter the pit lane too fast it holds you in the pits a bit longer, and sometimes if you enter it at the wrong line (i.e. going off track to enter it) it will just drive you right through...

My solution to the whole messy room syndrome is this:

Everyone clear cache before entering the full race room, and once entered, no leaving the room under any circumstances (i.e. to change oil, etc) - if you remember we all went in a new room for the proper race start, but how many of us cleared their cache (left over from the previous room's connections) - and that could have been the reason why...

I'll do a few laps tomorrow around Tokyo, the RTR drivers did 1.09s - low 10s, there after the SSR5 race, my fastest was a 1.11, so I have a lot of improvement to make, in the Lotus F1 I'd be much more competitive!
NO that has nothing to do with it, my game freezes completely when I pull into the pitlane during a race sometimes. In the Lotus championship at GP/F this happened to me too remember. It never happens during practice, only during the race. AS soon as my car pulls into the stall it never drives out, all I can do it pause and exit or shut my PS3 off. It does this to me from time to time. Maybe 10% of the races I do with pitstops it does this to me. It has nothing to do with speeding or veering in at an odd angle. This has been recorded by others and I'm assuming it happens if your placed in a certain pit stall by the game...

Also I clear my cache but it doesn't F-all for my connection LOL. I almost never lag either, its the pit stall bug that has gotten me twice.

I've fallen vic
NO that has nothing to do with it, my game freezes completely when I pull into the pitlane during a race sometimes. In the Lotus championship at GP/F this happened to me too remember. It never happens during practice, only during the race. AS soon as my car pulls into the stall it never drives out, all I can do it pause and exit or shut my PS3 off. It does this to me from time to time. Maybe 10% of the races I do with pitstops it does this to me. It has nothing to do with speeding or veering in at an odd angle. This has been recorded by others and I'm assuming it happens if your placed in a certain pit stall by the game...

Also I clear my cache but it doesn't F-all for my connection LOL. I almost never lag either, its the pit stall bug that has gotten me twice.
I've had that happen once or twice to me but never again. If I remember correctly it was before I switched from disc to the DL version. Maybe it's your disc not being read quick enough.Just a thought. Or try restoring file system if you haven't already.

I've had that happen once or twice to me but never again. If I remember correctly it was before I switched from disc to the DL version. Maybe it's your disc not being read quick enough.Just a thought. Or try restoring file system if you haven't already.
Do I have to pay for the DL version?

Do I have to pay for the DL version?
You do unfortunately. So yeah, you'll end up paying for the game twice.

I learned it might be best just to download games in the future on any game console since you will certainly avoid any hardware issues.

You do unfortunately. So yeah, you'll end up paying for the game twice.

I learned it might be best just to download games in the future on any game console since you will certainly avoid any hardware issues.
You can pre install everything form the disc, isn't that like, the same thing?
My game data (installed on hard drive) is 22gb, installed from disc, what is yours at?

You can pre install everything form the disc, isn't that like, the same thing?
My game data (installed on hard drive) is 22gb, installed from disc, what is yours at?
I have 18 gb as it stands now.

The memory from the disc version and the DL version are coded differently (no expert, just a guess really). You will keep all of saved data utility if you switch. So all of your game progress will go through, but you will lose any replays or photos that are not exported to the xmb. And you may have to update the thumbnails in the car menu, which could take a while if you have many cars.

Back