Red Bull X2014 Extreme World Championship Season1 Sign up Now!!/Win big prizes!!Open 

I'm definitely interested, and will definitely give it a go!

PSN ID: mikey_2412
Nationality: British
Team: Not sure, can't understand what colours they'd be at the moment. đź‘Ť
Controller: Dual-shock 3

I prefer racing tyres, they have a lot of grip so driving becomes about accuracy and not guess work on my wheel and pedals...
I do to, will be a big adjustment to driver Red Bull on comforts, it has that FGT feel to it. Its going to be a gritty car on these specs! The F10 was easier to drive I think but all cars are hard to push in gran turismo even if their easy cars. Interesting on reduced power the top speed is still pretty much the same, only down by about 10 mph. The Lotus seemed so slow on straights with reduced power.

RBS%2BEXTREMEF1%2BSEASON%2B1%2BDRIVERS.jpg

Comforts is definetley the right tyre, in fact I would'nt mind CH tyres :P
I dont like the slower traction out of corners, it only goes the same speed as the Lotus 97. Red Bull is meant to be fast and futuristic. But I guess immortal wants to level things out as there's a group of us that have been driving the RB on racing softs for a year now.
That's fancy I wish I had a team, any ideas?

I dont like the slower traction out of corners, it only goes the same speed as the Lotus 97. Red Bull is meant to be fast and futuristic. But I guess immortal wants to level things out as there's a group of us that have been driving the RB on racing softs for a year now.

Well, I'm used to be super-sensetive on the throttle, so for me it feels weird just slammnig the throttle out of corners. :)

I ran some laps this morning at SS5R out of curiosity, some of the turns are hypnotizing. It feels like your in a trance, I got tunnel vision and lost where I was on the track.... Anyways tire wear on CS is not any better really,= than racing softs, should be about the same distance between stops as usual, just slower but at SSR5 I think that's a good thing. As I could not keep up taking those middle bends any faster than that It was like staring at a large snake. :eek:

For all new Drivers be sure you have artys FORULA ONE club in your clubs

10 mins before we start with q we race a 5 lap race and Agro open a new lobby

Agro the q is 20 mins and with the Ghost mod

sorry guys. Only 3 cars on track didn't register as a problem. I was in a fluster trying to learn the default setup in a few minuets after spending an hours practicing with a set up. Add to that racing with new people, I was just focused on my breaking points and my start. That had never happened to me before.

Thank god it was not for points, sorry.

Ehm, ok, right, this is how the results looked to me, and I did'nt see either EVOLUTION, WEIRD, or aughablo the entire race. It did'nt cause me any problems, apart from the start when I was pushed really hard by someone, who obviously did'nt see me, and then I pushed EVO really hard right after that (without knowing it)

Furthermore, it seems you are missing someone too Agro, as I'm 100% sure we where 13 people in that race.
This seems to be correct for me, even if the last 2 is un-named and are japanese for some reason:boggled:

20150309_000456.jpg

Now I have a suggestion how we deal with it. before the quali, everyone enters the track and reports how many they see, and as soon as everyone can see everyone, we start the quali. then, if at any point during the qualifying or even at the start of the race someone cant see the correct numbers of players, we simply abort and try again. (you have to report you have a problem before the leader have completed the first lap). after that it will be ignorded.

sorry guys. Only 3 cars on track didn't register as a problem. I was in a fluster trying to learn the default setup in a few minuets after spending an hours practicing with a set up. Add to that racing with new people, I was just focused on my breaking points and my start. That had never happened to me before.

Thank god it was not for points, sorry.
Don't worry. I'm sure we won't have anymore issues if things go smooth. Thats why we do these.

Ehm, ok, right, this is how the results looked to me, and I did'nt see either EVOLUTION, WEIRD, or aughablo the entire race. It did'nt cause me any problems, apart from the start when I was pushed really hard by someone, who obviously did'nt see me, and then I pushed EVO really hard right after that (without knowing it)

Furthermore, it seems you are missing someone too Agro, as I'm 100% sure we where 13 people in that race.
This seems to be correct for me, even if the last 2 is un-named and are japanese for some reason:boggled:

View attachment 326215

Now I have a suggestion how we deal with it. before the quali, everyone enters the track and reports how many they see, and as soon as everyone can see everyone, we start the quali. then, if at any point during the qualifying or even at the start of the race someone cant see the correct numbers of players, we simply abort and try again. (you have to report you have a problem before the leader have completed the first lap). after that it will be ignorded.
I saw everyone. The person missing from my screen is rich s who was disconnected mid-race.

Back