Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GT4 Race Reports' started by =drifting24/7=, Apr 26, 2009.
OK, thanks. So she's basically just a rich girl using her Daddy's money to go racing? J/K.
that's harsh, and at the same time......funny.
Yea, more REdline!
Thats actually a good point, you've really got to translate some of these Japanese words so we're not all going "what?".
The EP3 driver is a girl too? Hmmmm...
Red-Zone Chapter 8 - Bloodline
- Karen - "Okay, all we need to do now is wait for our lineup's turn on the grid. You excited, Zaira-kun?"
- Zaira - "Of course! I'm always excited when I'm gonna race!"
- Zaira - "Hey Karen, that's not fair! You should be in 5th place, not 3rd!"
- Karen - "Well, you only said that I shouldn't be in 1st place, right? So I guess any other position is okay! Haha!"
- Zaira - "Fine. By the way, is your Civic tuned?"
- Karen - "It's pretty brand new, so I only made some minor changes."
- Zaira - "Oh, I see."
About 2 in the afternoon, Zaira and Karen were up for another race in the Tsukuba Circuit.
1st: Honda Accord Euro-R'00
2nd: Honda Integra Type R '98
3rd: Honda Civic Type R '04
4th: Nissan Stagea 260RS Autech Version '96
5th: Lancia Stratos '73
6th: Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97
Once again, the crowds hear the roaring engines as the cars pass the starting line. Race 3, begin!!
- Zaira - "?? The car in front of me seems odd... is it Japanese??"
- Tori - "! That's a..."
- Suichiro - "A Lancia Stratos! No way...how did a car like that end up here?? That thing's a supercar... I hate to say it, Mr. Akawa, but compared to her car, that thing's a lot faster."
- Tori - "I know. She's gonna have a hard time in this race."
- Suichiro - "Let's just hope she doesn't lose."
- Tori - (smiles) "Don't worry, she won't. You must be forgetting, that's my daughter racing out there."
- Zaira - "I just had a gut feeling that I shouldn't waste any time. I think I'll do that."
- Stratos driver - "I was aiming for last place, but then someone already put their name on the list. Oh well..."
- Zaira - "I should've been able to pass the 5th place car in that 1st corner. These guys are faster than I thought, I really shouldn't waste time."
- Stagea driver - "Planning to overtake me, eh?? We'll see about that." (brakes a lot more than usual)
- Stagea driver - "Haha, it worked!"
- Stratos driver - "...!! The hell was that for?!"
- Zaira - "Hey, what's the holdup?"
- Stratos driver - "Damn that guy! I'm gonna get him for sure!"
- Zaira - "At this rate, I won't be able to finish 1st."
- Stratos driver - "Hmm, that's odd, that Toyota's been at my rear end up until now. I'm using a Stratos, it should've been left behind."
- Stratos driver - "Have to wait for the perfect opportunity..."
- Stagea driver - "Get out of my way!!"
(sound of metal hitting hard)
- Karen - "Uwwaaah!!"
- Stratos driver - "What the...?! That's foul play!"
- Zaira - "Oh no, Karen!"
- Stagea driver - "Told you to get out of the way!"
- Karen - "Why you...!"
- Stratos driver - "I hate to pass this opportunity, but here I go."
- Zaira - "Sorry Karen, I'll have to pass you. Don't worry, I'll get him for you by winning!"
- Karen - "Get back here, you cheater! ...Not good, I can't catch up. Zaira, go get him for me!"
- Stagea driver - "The Stratos was enough to pass me, not you too!!" (tries to block Zaira)
- Stratos driver - "Good, that bastard is out of the way now."
- Stagea driver - "S, I won't make it..."
- Zaira - "Sorry, I'm faster than you are."
- Stagea driver - (returns to racing line) "Don't think you can get away with this!"
- Zaira - "I still have a lot of ground to catch up. Better hurry."
- Stratos driver - "That MR2's still at my tail. What a driver. Now this race just got even better, I'm all hyped up! Let's see if you can keep up with me."
- Stagea driver - "C'mon, just a little more..."
- Stagea driver - "Take this!" (bumps Zaira)
- Zaira - "Whoa! Hey, who was that?!
- Zaira - "Damn you! Taking advantage of your car's size... you're gonna regret that!!"
- Karen - "Not Zaira too! You're gonna get a beating after this!"
- Stagea driver - "Shoot, that didn't work."
- Zaira - "No time to get angry, gotta get back on the race."
- Zaira - "That yellow car is incredible!"
- DC2 driver - "That thing's fast!"
- Zaira - "I'm running out of tarmac, I need to overtake that Accord quickly."
- Stratos driver "All right, I'm in first place. This race is mine for the taking!"
- Zaira - "Time to show what my MR2 is capable of!! Midships rule at cornering!"
- Accord driver - "Nani?! Where'd that come from?!"
- Accord driver - "What the...?" (speechless because of the sudden turn of events)
- Stratos driver - "Impossible, he caught up?! You're so persistent!"
- Zaira - "I'm gonna win this race!"
- Stratos driver - "I've got a hundred and ninety prancing horses of Ferrari on my back, you don't stand a chance!"
- Zaira - "Just a little more faster..." (they both change gears at the same time)
- Zaira - "Yes, that's it! In my current position, I will have the advantage when we get to the last corner!"
- Stratos driver - "Not good, I'm being outdragged, If this keeps on in the final corner..."
- Zaira - "All right, I have the better line!"
- Stratos driver - "He's good..."
- Stratos driver - (car slides) "Not now! Dammit, it's because I'm at the outside line!"
- Zaira - "Yoshi!"
- Stratos driver - "Grrr..."
- Stratos driver - "*grumble*"
- Zaira - "Whew, that was a close finish!"
- Stratos driver - "I lost......ah, what the heck, I had fun anyway. That was a pretty darn good race."
(back at the pits)
- Zaira - "All right, I won again! Whoohoo!"
- Karen - "Congrats, Zaira-kun!"
- Zaira - "Thanks, Karen-chan!"
- Suichiro - "You're amazing, Akawa-san. You won against a Lancia Stratos."
- Zaira - "Eh, a Lancia? So, I was right! That yellow car wasn't Japanese."
- Tori - "That car is considered by some people as a supercar. You were at a disadvantage right from the start, but I always knew you'd win."
- Zaira - "Thanks, Dad!"
- Stratos driver - (takes out a picture in his pocket, among the people in the picture there's a person that looks like Tori. He looks back and forth at the picture and at Tori) "Hmm, could he be that guy...?? Yep, that's him all right."
- Stratos driver - (approaches to Zaira and others) "Uh, excuse me..."
- Everyone - "??"
- Stratos driver - "Do any of you speak English? Sorry, I can't quite speak Japanese yet."
- Suichiro - "I do."
- Stratos driver - "Great! I'm looking for a certain person...(shows Suichiro the picture)...I think he's that guy." (points Tori)
- Tori - "?? Me? What's with me?"
- Suichiro - "!! What the..." (surprised to see that someone who looks like Tori is in the picture)
- Tori - "Can I take a look at that picture??......!!"
- Suichiro - "Uh, Mr. Akawa...Isn't this person 'you'?"
- Tori - "I remember this! Young man, where did you get this photo?"
- Stratos driver - "Great, you speak English too! Uh...my dad gave it to me. Could you have happened to meet someone by the name of Guiseppe Razzo?"
- Tori - "!! Yes, I've met him before!"
- Stratos driver - "I'm his son, Raphael. I had plans to go to Japan, so my dad told me to give his regards to you while I'm here."
- Tori - "You were lucky to have found me. Where is he now??"
- Raphael - "He's at home in Italy. He's not with me because my friends only invited me to go on a trip here. There was only enough room for our group."
- Tori - "Glad to hear he's doing well. Am I surprised that I get to meet his son on his stead! Haha!"
- Raphael - (noticed the Civic and the MR2 from the last race)"Hey, may I ask another question?"
- Suichiro - "?? Yes, go ahead."
- Raphael - "Are those two girls the drivers of the Civic and the MR2 whom I raced against??"
- Suichiro - "Yes, they are."
- Raphael - "I'd like to thank them for the great race. How do you say 'thank you' in Japanese??...uh, 'arigato'?"
- Suichiro - "Yes."
- Raphael - "I see. (shakes Zaira's hands)"
- Zaira - "??"
- Suichiro - "He wants to thank you for the race."
- Raphael - " 'Arigato' for the great race."
- Zaira - "Uh sure, you're welcome! ...Oh! Almost forgot, where is that driver of the Stagea..."
- Stagea driver - "Dammit, I lost again!"
- Friend - "You've been on a losing streak lately. What happened?"
- Stagea driver - "I dunno-- (Karen slaps him in the face) Oww!! What the...?!"
- Karen - "That's for my smashing onto my Civic!"
- Stagea driver - "Smashing?! The hell are you talking abo-- (Zaira slaps him in the face) Ouch!"
- Zaira - "And that's for knocking me off the track with your dirty tricks!"
- Stagea driver - "C'mon, that was nothing! I didn't do it on purpose!!"
- Zaira - "You had a lot of room to manuever! You were even in the racing line!"
- Stagea driver - "Shut up!!"
- Raphael - "Ah, so he's the one that's been messing around with us."
- Suichiro - "On top of foul play, he also has a foul mouth."
Raphael and Suichiro look at each other, then nod.
- Friend - "You're playing dirty again?!"
- Stagea driver - "No, I did not! That was just a slight bump-- (Raphael and Suichiro punch him in the face, he falls to the ground) Uwaah!!"
- Suichiro - "You were saying something? Come on you two, let's go."
As they went back to their cars, Zaira notices a white piece of paper, an envelope, sandwiched between the wiper and the windshield. The others didn't noticed as they were having a conversation.
- Zaira - "Huh? What's this??" (a note is in the backside of the envelope, "Only read this if you're alone.")
(Zaira's house, afternoon)
- Zaira - "It's a pity Raphael can't join us."
- Suichiro - "Well, it was a sudden invitation. He said he had other plans."
- Zaira - "Yeah. But I'm glad Karen's here!!"
- Karen - "I wouldn't pass an opportunity like this, of course! I've finally got to meet the people I'm looking for."
- Zaira - "You're the same as me, no wonder we got along very fast."
- Suichiro - "I have to admit, Zaira, your mom makes pretty good snacks."
- Karen - "Let me have a bite...Oishi!! He's right!"
- Zaira - "That's my Mom! Oh wait, I'm just gonna put my keys in my room. Wait here."
Actually, what Zaira's gonna do is to read the letter she got earlier.
- Zaira - "Hmm, okay, now I'm alone. Let's see what's inside."
"Come over to the Sumiya Highway at night. You may come at any day you want. Let's have a talk."
At the bottom right of the paper, there's the word "ARC" .
- Zaira - " 'ARC' ...*gasp* could this be the one I've heard about??"
next on Red-Zone : Chapter 9 - Invitation
don't miss it!!
I thought I posted Chapter 8 a few hours ago... oh well.., mods, pardon for the double post..,
Chapter 9 - Invitation
- Zaira - " 'ARC' ...*gasp* could this be the one I've heard about??"
(September 23, 2019. 8 AM. school, classroom...)
- Mrs. Takeuchi - "Everyone settle down, please keep quiet. I'd like you all to behave now, because this morning another transfer student will be joining us."
- Boy - "Another transfer student... just like Suichiro, eh?"
- Girl - "Transfers are getting very common these days...looks like we'll just have to get used to it."
- Mrs. Takeuchi - (after the clas has settled down)"All right, young lady, you may now enter the classroom."
A girl steps inside.
- Zaira - (jaw dropped) "!! No way!"
- Suichiro - (startled and speechless) "!!"
- Karen - (sees Zaira and Suichiro, then smiles) "Good morning everyone! I'm Karenomiya Ichijo, nice to meet you all!"
Zaira and Suichiro look at each other, with expressions on their faces no one could understand.
- Boy1 - "Wow, another cutie just joined our class!"
- Boy2 - "I'm head over heels for her! The other classes are SO going to be envious of us."
- Boy3 - "Man, am I grateful I enrolled in Class 2!!"
- Ayane - "Hey Zaira, is something wrong?"
- Mrs. Takeuchi - "My my, quite the energetic type. You may take your seat behind Suichiro."
- Boy3 - "What the...?? Why does Suichiro get to have girls as his seatmates?"
- Boy1 - "That's not fair!"
- Boy2 - "Let's get rid of the bastard..."
- Karen - (gets to her seat, then whispers at Suichiro) "Surprised?? I'm sure you and Zaira are."
- Boy2 - "What was that?!"
- Boy3 - "He's getting suspicious..."
- Boy1 - "He's a threat!!"
- Zaira - "Karen... I-I'm speechless! Why did you decide to transfer here?"
- Kimiko - "You know her, Zaira?"
- Zaira - "Yeah. Me and Suichiro met her when we went over to the Tsukuba Circuit two weeks ago. (turns to Karen) Well, since you're here, I better introduce you to my friends. Kimiko, Ayane, meet Karen. Karen, meet Kimiko and Ayane."
- Karen - "I'm glad to be acquainted with Zaira's friends, nice to meet you."
- Ayane, Kimiko - "Nice to meet you too!"
- Suichiro - "I have to say, Karen, you got me and Zaira speechless. Just like what Zaira asked, why transfer here? You didn't even tell us."
- Karen - "I wanted to keep it a secret. My old school was boring, there was no one over there that had the same interests as mine."
- Zaira - "By that, you mean cars and racing..."
- Karen - "Yeah! I had no one else to talk to over there. But all of that changed."
- Suichiro - "By that, you mean the time when you met us..."
- Karen - "Exactly!"
- Kimiko - "Nice, now we got another adrenaline junkie on board..."
- Ayane - "*sigh* He we are, hanging out with kids our age whose hobbies are supposed to be for grown-ups..."
- Keiji - "Hey Suichiro..."
- Suichiro - "?? What is it?"
- Boy1 - "Why is it that the girls over there seem close to you??"
- Suichiro - "You mean Zaira and the others?"
- Boy2 - "Yes...we keep on noticing that Zaira and the others seem to hang out with no other guy in the class...but YOU."
- Boy3 - "And this morning, the transfer student whispered something to you...have you met her before?? Is there something that we DON'T know??"
- Suichiro - "Uh...I can explain..."
- Keiji - "Traitor!! How dare you hide something from us! Have you forgotten the friendship we had?? The times we shared together over the years?? ...Where's the love?! Where's the trust?!"
- Suichiro - "Uh...I've only been with guys for like, three weeks."
- Keiji - "Shut up! I don't wanna hear any of your lame excuses!"
- Boy1 - "Spit it out!"
And so, Karen has transferred over to the school where Zaira and Suichiro are, and joined them in the same class.
(During afternoon class hours...)
Suichiro felt his cellphone vibrating.
- Suichiro - "Hmm??" (he received a message)
Fr: Zaira Akawa
Message: Meet me at the place where I parked my car. I have something to tell you. Keep this a secret between you and me.
(Dismissal time, school grounds)
- Suichiro - (spots Zaira near the MR2) "Akawa-san."
- Zaira - "Ah, Suichiro. Good, you came."
- Suichiro - "About that message earlier..."
- Zaira - (she hands a white envelope to Suichiro) "Take a look at this."
The envelope was the one which Zaira received back when she was in Tsukuba.
- Suichiro - " 'ARC' ? It's the crew who 'took over' the Sumiya Highway, am I correct?"
- Zaira - "Yes. I wonder when did I get that? All of a sudden, I found that being held by the wipers."
- Suichiro - "Never mind 'when'... more importantly, 'why'? Judging by the contents of the letter, this is an invitation."
- Zaira - "Then that must mean...!"
- Suichiro - "They're challenging you for a race."
- Zaira - "Why give me a letter? Come to think of it, it does have a sort of formal feeling to it."
- Suichiro - "...I've heard rumors that the leader of ARC is a rich person."
- Zaira - "Really?"
- Suichiro - "Those are rumors. I'm not sure if they're real."
- Zaira - "Oh, I see..."
- Suichiro - "When do you plan to go?"
- Zaira - "I don't know...I want to go this week but I'm not sure what day...would you do me a favor? Will you come with me?"
- Suichiro - "Me? Why?"
- Zaira - "I dunno... I-I... just want someone to come with me."
- Suichiro - "...Okay, I'll come with you. Let's go at Thursday, I'm free then."
- Zaira - "Thanks a lot. Don't tell anyone about this, okay? Promise me."
- Suichiro - "I promise."
- Zaira - "Thanks! Well, see you tomorrow, take care!"
- Suichiro - "Take care."
(Thursday, September 26, 2019. Dismissal time...)
Zaira, and the others are having a conversation. Suichiro approaches them.
- Suichiro - "Akawa-san, may I have a word with you? If I'm interrupting, maybe we could just talk later."
- Zaira - "No, it's okay."
- Suichiro - "All right then, if you would please come with me."
- Zaira - "Hang on, girls. I'll be right back."
- Karen - "You know, eavesdropping is bad."
- Ayane - "We know that. But we just can't help it! It's rare that we see Zaira and Suichiro talk to each other."
- Kimiko - "Opportunities like this just can't be allowed to slip away!"
- Karen - "*sigh*..."
- Suichiro - "...we'll go at night, right?"
- Zaira - "Yeah."
- Suichiro - "Let's meet at the Okushi Inn, at around 6 PM."
- Zaira - "All right. Let's keep this a secret, okay? Remember the promise?"
- Suichiro - "You don't have to remind me of that. Well, see you later." (he leaves)
When Zaira goes back to Karen and the others...
- Zaira - "??Huh? Girls? What's the matter?"
- Kimiko - " 'We'll go at night' ??"
- Zaira - "Y-You heard that?!"
- Ayane - "At the Okushi Inn?"
- Zaira - "N-No, wait!! T-This is just a misunderstanding!"
- Karen - "Secret? *gasp* Zaira! Don't tell me you...!"
- Zaira - "This is a misunderstanding, okay? There's absolutely NOTHING between us! ......Well, even if there is, we wouldn't go 'that far' !! ........N-Noooooooo, I don't wanna think about it!!"
- Ayane - "*gasp* I knew it! Suichiro is hiding something from us!"
- Kimiko - "No wonder he's so quiet... my dad was right, 'kids grow up so damn fast these days' ..."
- Zaira - "WOULD YOU GUYS STOP ALREADY?!?!"
- Others - (loud laughter)
- Zaira - "C'mon girls, really... there's nothing between us... I just asked him a favor, that's all."
- Kimiko - "Oh, I see. You should've told us sooner."
- Zaira - "You didn't even give me a chance to explain!! You went ahead with your thoughts!!"
- Others - (laughter)
(sunset, Okushi Inn, front)
- Zaira - "Hey, Suichiro!"
- Suichiro - "?? Oh, it's you, Akawa-san."
- Zaira - "Have you been waiting here for quite some time?"
- Suichiro - "No, I just got here."
- Zaira - "Good. So, let's go!"
(at the Sumiya Highway...)
- Zaira - "So this is the Sumiya Highway... I only see a few cars around here."
- Suichiro - "That's because other highways were constructed and those were more faster and more convenient to take."
- Zaira - "Making this place great for street racing."
As they were cruising, a red car stop them in their tracks.
The driver of the red car got out. Even though Zaira and Suichiro were still inside the MR2, the driver said something to them.
- Corvette driver - "Hold it right there!!"
next on Red-Zone : Chapter 10 - ARC
don't miss it!!
In one word: Exciting! Your new ideas are really showing up in the story... and I laughed when both the girls slapped the Stagea driver. He got what he deserved As always, looking forward to the next chapter!
Edit: reading chapter 9 now... you posted it while I was reading chapter 8
Re-edit: Chapter 9 is awesome too, yet another cliffhanger... wonder what that Chevy driver's up to
Cool cool awesome super duper chapter there =d24/7=. No complaints here, except for one mis-use of the word "here", when the crowd could "here" the roar of the engines, should be "hear" the roar of the engines. I look forward to the next chapter for sure!
Edit: (@ Chapter 8)
well, you got what you wanted.., I always make sure the readers are "satisfied" with my work..,
Read chapter 9 now, and finally the Corvette arrives. Well, I can hardly miss the next chapter now can I?
Ooooo, this is gonna be good-Corvette vs. MR2. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hey, 100 replies!
Yay! Great chapters, man Can't await to read the next one .. And I'm curious about one thing: It seems like Zaira is going to win every race.. Is it so? I'm asking this, because Tori won every race back in Red-Line..
Little bit mixed in with Kaido battle requirements I think and a Wangan Feel. Excellent as always.
Maybe Zaira should replace that MR2 with Godzilla
Why would she downgrade to a worse chassis?
Looks like I'm late on this, but I've been with no internet last week! xD so I'll have to read BACK a few chapters...
What's bad about a GT-R at least it gets 25mpg, while the Holden Monaro - I think it was something around 15mpg?
If I had a GT-R, it wouldn't get 10mpg much less 25
And a GTO/Monaro can get 30mpg or so on the freeway
QFT, ask mad94d, his mother's Monaro gets less than 10L/100km average, which is close to 30mpg. That Corvette up there on the other hand..... Not that I could give two damns about fuel efficiency in a sports car. I have a feeling the Corvette's low top speed limited by gearing will help Zaira win.
I think the '63 Sting Ray in the game tops out at 150mph or so. Just takes a while to get there.
the gearing's just about right.., I personally tested the C2 Vette and it reaches the top speed nicely, good enough for racing.., even though it only has 3 forward gears..,
That Stagea driver was quite the rammer, eh? I have to say though, thats a good reason to drive a Stagea.
Zaira's friends made me laugh, eavesdropping is fun.
Lets see how the Corvette handles at Route 5.
Chapter 10 - ARC
- Corvette driver - "Hold it right there!!"
Zaira and Suichiro got out of the car.
- Corvette driver - "And just where do you think you're going? This place isn't the scenic route for lovebirds."
- Zaira - "H-Huh? Excuse me??"
- Suichiro - "What?"
- Corvette driver - "Do you have any idea what's going on at this time in these streets? Get out of here now!"
As they were talking, another car arrived.
The driver also got out of his car.
- 350Z driver - "Chris, what the hell are you doing over here? I've been looking all over for you."
- Chris? - "I'm just keeping out some trespassers. What's so important that you need to look for me?"
- 350Z driver - "Look, Chris, stop acting like a jacka. We don't literally own this place. And... (he looks at Zaira) Well whaddya know. Looks like you saved us the trouble of looking for you."
- Chris - "What? What are you talking about?"
- 350Z driver - (points to Zaira) "She's the one that Kai invited."
- Chris - "Oh? Is she now?"
- 350Z driver - "Yeah. (turns to Zaira) Pardon my friend for his rude behavior. It seems you're looking for us. We're members of the ARC Racing Team. I'm Toshiro Kanagawa."
- Chris - "I'm Chris Collins. Welcome to the Sumiya Highway."
- Zaira - "Oh, uh, nice to meet you. I'm--"
- Toshiro - "Zaira Akawa, we know. Word of you victories goes out as far as here. Now, if you will please follow us."
- Suichiro - "Wow... I didn't expect that."
- Zaira - "Me neither. A lot of people know about me."
As the two followed them, they saw the whole of the ARC Racing Team.
- Zaira - "So this is what a nighttime racing crew looks like. So many cars..."
- Suichiro - "Actually, there are more than what I had imagined. ARC must have a very high reputation."
- Crew member - "Oi, Toshiro! Where have you been? (notices Zaira's MR2) ?? Who's that?"
- Toshiro - "It's the girl Kai invited."
- Crew member - "Really? Great, we can now get ready for the 'main event'."
- Chris - "Let's start the race already!"
- Toshiro - "Relax, guys. They just got here. I wanna first wait for Kai to arrive, just to make sure everything's okay."
- Chris - "C'mon, man... you know he always comes here late."
- Crew member - "Yeah. He said we can start even if he's not here yet."
- Toshiro - "Hmm...*sigh* All right, fine. But let's wait for the other races to finish. We don't want anyone to be in our way once the race starts."
They all waited, until the streets of the Sumiya Highway are empty.
- Toshiro - "Okay, everything's all set now. I'll call them."
- Zaira - "So, I'll finally get to race against ARC..."
- Suichiro - "Don't worry, I'm sure you can beat them."
- Zaira - "*chuckle* Thanks. I'm really glad you came here with me."
1st: Chevrolet Corvetter Stingray (C2) '69
2nd : Subaru Impreza WRX STi Ver.III (GC8) '95
3rd: Honda NSX (NA1) '90
4th: Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R32) '93
5th: Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33) '02
6th: Toyota MR2 G-Limited (SW20) '97
The ARC nighttime racing crew sent a challenge to Zaira. The team who rules over the Sumiya Highway, will Zaira be able to win against them? Race 4, begin!!
- Zaira - "Okay, let's go!"
- Zaira - "Those guys are fast..."
- Zaira - "Whoa! There goes my car sliding again."
- Zaira - "Looks like my only chance of winning is making full use of the corners."
- Zaira - "I'll take my chances."
- Zaira - "One down!"
- Toshiro - "That was a quick manuever, I didn't even have time to react!"
- Zaira - "Oh great, a GT-R."
- R32 driver - "No way you're passing me. You must be forgetting, my GT-R has twin turbos."
- Zaira - "Need to get close enough..."
- Zaira - "C'mon..."
- R32 driver - "What the...? That MR2's definitely tuned. No way it can match my car on a straight."
- Chris - (looks at rear view mirror) "She caught up??"
- Zaira - "Oh no, they're trying to box me in!"
- Zaira - "A little further......NOW!!" (taps the brakes slightly, then turns)
- NSX driver - "That car fitted in that small space?? I was sure there wasn't enough room to manuever."
- R32 driver - "Dammit, if this keeps up we're gonna get owned!!"
- Zaira - "Nice! I pulled it off clean!!"
- Zaira - "Okay, Chris, you're next."
- Chris - "That is as far as you go!"
- Zaira - "Not this move again... even if this is street racing, you guys have got to stop playing dirty."
- Chris - "Curses...Kai wasn't joking when he was talking to us about her... This girl is not one to be underestimated."
- Chris - "One more car to pass and she wins."
- Zaira - "You're mine!!"
- GC8 driver - "Not good..."
- Zaira - "Home stretch..." (floors the gas pedal)
- Zaira - "Yatta!! I did it!! I beat the ARC racing crew!"
- Suichiro - "...I-I'm speechless..."
- Zaira - "Well, what can I say? I'm so gooooood..."
- Chris - "I can't believe we all got beaten..."
- Toshiro - "This is unacceptable..."
- Chris - "What are we gonna tell to Kai once he arrives?"
- Toshiro - "Nothing. He was expecting this right from the beginning."
- Chris - "What?!"
- Toshiro - "Think of the race as 'a test' for her."
- Zaira - "So, I guess my job here's done. It was great racing with you guys. Well then, I have to go now."
- Toshiro - "Wait, don't leave yet."
- Zaira - "?? Huh? Why?"
- Toshiro - "The one who gave you that letter...has yet to come."
- Zaira - "What? So none of you guys here was the one who wants to challenge me?"
- Toshiro - "Yes. Our crew leader was the one who wanted to challenge you. He's on his way now. Please wait."
- Zaira - "Oh...okay."
- Toshiro - "Thank you."
- Chris - "So, she's sticking around?"
- Toshiro - "Yeah. I can't believe things are going according to plan."
- Chris - "Pretty soon she'll know the reason..."
- Toshiro - "Why our crew is unbeatable once we took over the Sumiya Highway..."
next on Red-Zone : Chapter 11 - King of the Sumiya
don't miss it!!
It would be soooooo epic if she actually won!! Good work on the story,keep it up!!
We need a TXR0 Entrance!
Maybe TXR0 is a TV show,and it has a special entrance? Or TXR0 is a TV show and when they do races,they do special entrances?
Good for you, no snide remarks about stereotypical V8 handling. Not much else to say, look forward to the next chapter.
I think he's talking about the Tokyo Xtreme Racer games and the "Arrivals".
King of the Sumiya ARRIVAL. Wut.