Remote Race bot?

• Thread starter OrangeKop
  • 165 comments
I am not sure where to put the bugs. I have the newest version.

6 of my drivers were being used and the widget said that but it never started up so i reloaded it and it said there were 2.

ypmud
Hi Yonis
Blue2morro (one of my work mates) has said your doing a widget/bot for GT5 remote races could you send it to me ?

Dude, just PM him.

For any others considering I've used this widget in a couple of stints today & have just checked the numbers. I've run 27 races (with 16 per race) since 9:30am with a few hrs break to let ps3 & laptop cool for a while. No interaction from me whatsoever. It gives a nice spread of your friends (I've got 40 for remote race purposes) with usually 1 or 2 drivers per friend. As for the races its given 11x20min, 11x10min & 5x5min out of those 27 races.

Yonis I salute you! :D

Hmm have just got this error message twice now during a race.

JSON.parse (JSON.js: Line 28)

The widget freezes and has to be restarted for it to work again.

Any ideas on what is happening?

Dude, this is like my mutual funds... I wake up and I have more money than when I went to bed... sweeeeet!!!

On start up of the widget I get this error output:

Couldn't add header Cookie:
, err

...seems to be working properly, never the less. Any ideas?

On start up of the widget I get this error output:

Couldn't add header Cookie:
, err

...seems to be working properly, never the less. Any ideas?
That's normal. The final version will have the debug window turned off, so you won't see that issue.

If you want to throw this up on google code or github, I'm sure people would chip in with some of their own improvements or fixes. I know I'm really in need of a "preferred friends" feature (no offense to my 20+ b-spec-only "friends") and I'd be willing to put some effort into it.

Thank you very much, mate!!! It works wonder. I'm grinding it right now! :D

And I'm pretty sure my beneficiaries (i.e. the people whose Bobs I race) will thank you too! :D

@yonis: Can you make a separate thread with the B Spec Bot available for download (with the lastest version updated periodically), so that we don't have to keep PMing you for the latest version?

@yonis: Can you make a separate thread with the B Spec Bot available for download (with the lastest version updated periodically), so that we don't have to keep PMing you for the latest version?

I believe he wants to limit his program usage due to the possibility of PD/Sony noticing and blocking/banning etc. Plus it's not currently finished. So maybe it will be freely available once it's more stable/feature laden.

I believe he wants to limit his program usage due to the possibility of PD/Sony noticing and blocking/banning etc. Plus it's not currently finished. So maybe it will be freely available once it's more stable/feature laden.

Ok, thanks . . . I was just curious. :)

It uses Yahoo! Widget Engine, which is compatible with OS X 10.4 through 10.6.

just completed my first race with the latest version of the Bot under Mac OS X 10.6.6 snow leoperd without facing any problems during installation and setup :)

And i am still amazed by your work Yonis, a fine product that looks and feels well polished was created in such short period of time..👍

Thanks from Dubai :D

How do I know if I have the latest version?

if you are facing no problems then it is the latest version :D

Also yonis said he uploaded the latest version to the same url yesterday around 8:00 AM GMT, so if you downloaded the Bot after Wedensday 8:00 AM GMT then i guess you have the latest versin 💡

if you are facing no problems then it is the latest version :D

Also yonis said he uploaded the latest version to the same url yesterday around 8:00 AM GMT, so if you downloaded the Bot after Wedensday 8:00 AM GMT then i guess you have the latest versin 💡

Just added another wave of people to the test, PM me again if you didn't get your copy.

Big 'thank you' to Yonis, not just for widget but also the quick response to pm.

Half way through the first of a few night shifts, so can run for 12 hours at a time, make the Bobs happy ;-)

Any other users/testers feel free to add me

PSN - Nor_glish

Last edited:
Just added another wave of people to the test, PM me again if you didn't get your copy.

Appreciate the ability to beta test this with you guys :)

Will be running Bobs tonight for about 12 hours so I'll report CR/XP in the morning

Feel free to add me to PSN as well fellas

fissionproject

Wow, this is awesome! It just instantly loads up another race and away they go! Well done, yonis!

Oh, and ya'll can add me as well: WeglWDE

Back