reply to this if you have Gran Turismo 1,2,3,4,5prolouge and 5

I have got: GT1, GT2, GT3, GTC 2002 Tokyo-Geneva (which, as I know, was the only sold in my country of the concepts),GT4 Prologue, GT4, GT5 Prologue and GT5. Also: TT, GTPSP, GTHD. :) So you see, I have all the GT's I could afford! :D

what of GT2000? I have all except Prologue and GT2000. My GT4 is worn out, and TT is just partly functional. But GT is operable - odd.

Edit: I don't have GT(PSP) though

Last edited:
Got 'em all.

But with the following twist: the first one I bought was GT5 Prologue, late last year just after I got my PS3, then GT5 when it came out.

I bought a second-hand PS2 plus memory card plus GT4, then GT3, then GT2 and *finally* bought GT.

I've done as much of GT5P and GT5 as I want for the time being, have just finished Beginner in GT3 and, following purchase of a PS1 memory module, have started for the first time on the original GT!

So I've collected them all, but sort of back-to-front.

I've been a fan of the series pretty well from the beginning too. A friend of mine told me about Gran Turismo, played it at his place for a few hours and went from there to the store. Since then, it's been Day One purchases for the rest, as it's definately one of those series I look forward to. I own GT and GT2 for PS1, GT3 A-Spec and GT4 for PS2 and GT5 Prologue and GT5 for PS3.

Happy Canada Day and have a good one!

I have all those 5 plus GTC, GT4P, TT, and GTHD. I actually started with GT2, but later back catalogued to GT1. I also back catalogued to the originals on PGR4, FM3, MotoGP:URT '07, RalliSport Challenge 2, ToCA Race Driver, Colin McRae Rally 2 and V-Rally 2. I even had to buy an Original Xbox as Moto GP:Ultimate Racing Technology 3 and RalliSport Challenge 2 are not playable on the X360 - but are really good games - also being a newcomer to Xbox, I was very lucky to have discovered the Original Xbox games only a few weeks before they shut down OXbox support and managed to get the PGR2 and RSC2 DLC only days before it was gone!!

Last edited:
I have GT1, GT2, GT3 and GT4. Should I get Tourist Trophy or is it a waste of money?

Tourist Trophy is to Bike games what Gran Turismo is to car games - so if you like bikes then you HAVE to have it (there's still nothing better on either PS3 or the 360 ie. large garage road bike/race bike mix) But if you wanted the ultimate it would have TT2's (hope!) looks, sounds, and handling, Riding Spirits' garage and TT Superbikes' IoM TT Course........oh, and perhaps a grid start:lol:

Last edited:
Yep... I have every GT in the series... Played and beaten every one... And my personal record for the 24 hour endurance race is 29 hours straight through.

I have GT1,2,3,4 GT5P, GTPSP and GT5 first copy. I don't have the GT4HD and prolouge and the concepts:(. I'm thinking of buying the XL edition of GT5 also :D.

I also have GT1,2,3,4,5, and GT5 Prolouge. I've been wanting the concepts forever now, though :(.

I have them all, yep. Though my Gran Turismo 4 copy is a special promo copy, which i'm lucky to get.

I had GT1 back in '98 and played it allot. I even qualified for a contest in which you could win a brand new Honda Civic. I travelled 500 kms to take part in this contest but it was a disaster. There where about 40 people if I recall and everyone got a chance to race in a two player battle of only 2 laps and ofcourse I lost. 3 minutes and it was over and I could travel 500 km back. Apart from that you had to stand upright which is very awkward if you always sit, couldn't play with your own controller, and there was an iritating cameraman circling around me making all sorts of wild shots for tv which was very distracting. And with 14 years I was by far the youngest. So after this I was so pissed that I never touched GT1 again and eventually sold it :yuck: I skipped GT2 but when I bought my PS2 my first game was GT3 and enjoyed it quite a while but didn't collect every car, etc. After that I buyed Gt concept but didn't play it that much. I skipped GT4 and Gt5 Prologue as well and in 2010 I went for GT5 and the GT virus had me again. After that I had to have all the other Gt games also so I managed to get sealed copies of;

GT1
GT2
GT4 Prologue
GT4
Tourist Trophy
GT5 Prologue

Only GT Psp is still missing. I just started with GT1 and I must say that I never expected to enjoy a 15 year old game this much! Planning on playing each game to the max so I've got a lot of mileage in front of me :) Especially looking forward to GT2 and GT4

I have:
2 copies of GT1 (A working one and a broken one for nostalgia reasons)
GT2
GT3
GT4
HAD GT5prologue (might get it... After I get a new PS3)
Gonna Re-buy GT5 (it broke somehow)
and GT: PSP (kept for the old tracks and the end credits)

GT1 Black Label and Platinum.
GT2 Black Label and Platinum.
GT3 Black Label and Platinum.
GT Concept 2002 Black Label (Sealed) and a Platinum.
GT4 Prologue Black Label and Platinum.
GT4 2 are Black Label (1 of them is still sealed :embarrassed:) and a Platinum.
GT5 Prologue Black Label, Platinum and a NTSC-J version.
GT5 Black Label.

That's my collection so far!

*🤬-load of GT games*

That's my collection so far!

Wow :eek:

EDIT: If I were to edit and update my previous post here, no one would notice. So, I'll update it here:

GT1 (black label)
GT2 (1.2 Greatest Hits Version)
GT3 (Greatest hits version)
GT Concept Tokyo-Geneva 2002
GT4 (black label)
GT5 Prologue (normal label, I think)
GT5 (normal label)

Last edited:
I just popped in GT1 for the memories of when I bought it new when I was 20. Man, did they change the High Speed Ring, or what!!! It doesn't even seem like the same track. I'm not talking about the graphics or the layout. I'm talking about the scenery. It looks like they uprooted the track and put it somewhere else in the world. No bridge, no lake, more forest,and less concrete walls just to name a few details.

Back