Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

• Thread starter fermy88
  • 37 comments
Originally posted by ethanol
I love Twisted Metal Black with a friend, but I hate playing it by myself in the "story" mode.

lol

Perhaps I suck, but I just can't get anywhere with it. I don't think I've ever made it past the 2nd "race".

During play hold down L1+L2+R1+R2 and press Down Right Left Up.

If it works, you should have invincibility.

We got RE: CV-X right before Christmast last year from Sams Club. It's amazing that they actually sell those things for at least $5-10(US) less than anywhere else for new games.

We paid $40 or $45 for it. It's a good game, but I had to start over because I screwed myself. I also screwed myself big time in MGS2 because I'm at the harrier with no rations on Elite:eek:

OK guys I have a question for yas:

Where is the mosquito body? A mate of mine is going through the game, and is not far off finishing it, Claire is trapped has passed him the key, he smashed it and now needs to the mosquito body (he has all the wings), just does not knnow where to find it
Can anybody help?

BTW I have set up an account at Game FAQs but it wont let me log in to find out for myself

I shall rephrase: Is there anywhere on the artic base to find the mosquito body?

Holly crap! This game is so old, I can't remember. All I can remember about this game is it sucked, big time. This game is the reason why I don't pay full price for games anymore.

You might find the answer at www.ugo.com or I hope you can. Good luck.

ya i love RE games but ive only beatin the 3rd one and that was using a guide. the first one i never beat casue my memory card messed up and i didnt feel like going through again. never played the 2nd. and veronica x i got the the part where u have to face the tyrant on the plane. i didnt have enough bullets to beat him and i had to start over. but i never finished again. thats the one thing about RE. conserve ur bullets, otherwise ur screwd later on down the line.

Back