rFactor 2 v982 32/64Bit

• Thread starter Voltaic
  • 2,320 comments
Yeah, I think that effect is unique to that particular mod. That mod is pretty ridiculous without this settings...

Don't know a whole lot about computers, wondering how well I may be able to run rFactor2

Here's my specs:
AMD Turion X2 Dual Core RM-72 (2.1 GHz. 1MB L2 Cache)
4 GB DDR2 Ram
ATI Radeon HD 3200 with shared graphics memory
Windows Vista x64

Don't know a whole lot about computers, wondering how well I may be able to run rFactor2

Here's my specs:
AMD Turion X2 Dual Core RM-72 (2.1 GHz. 1MB L2 Cache)
4 GB DDR2 Ram
ATI Radeon HD 3200 with shared graphics memory
Windows Vista x64

I would not expect very well, the minimum specs state atleast a HD3850 card, which itself would not have been a great card even 4 years ago.

It is???!!!! Can you download the same mods in Rfactorcentral? And I read that the mods will be easier and different to download. Where do I get Rf2? I need to know!

Where do I get Rf2?
Please tell me you're not serious. Gabkicks and Voltaic both linked to places you can download the beta from...

Beta downloading now, won't be able to play it until tomorrow as I'll have to transfer funds to the card I use for online purchases and transactions only go through overnight :indiff:

Guys, it's ok to go blind with excitement :P

nitrorocks, there will be plenty to explore in the beta before worrying about mods. rfactorcentral.com will eventually have a section for rF2, same as rF1, for mods.

Yes! I want to do classic Monaco. Hopefully that's on the beta. But I mainly want to do classic WSC when someone makes a mod for it

Mine won't work! It downloaded onto the Win.rar file, but when I click on it to extract, it says "The system cannot find the file specified". Is there somewhere else to download the beta? I looked on Rfacrtor central, and Rfactors site. Guess I will have to wait until the full game is released. :(

Mine won't work! It downloaded onto the Win.rar file, but when I click on it to extract, it says "The system cannot find the file specified". Is there somewhere else to download the beta? I looked on Rfacrtor central, and Rfactors site. Guess I will have to wait until the full game is released. :(

Did you download all the other files?

Nothing should be opening in WinRAR, once you finish downloading the four torrents you should have one executable (the RF2 beta installer) and three .RFMOD files (the three mods).

Sharky.
Nothing should be opening in WinRAR, once you finish downloading the four torrents you should have one executable (the RF2 beta installer) and three .RFMOD files (the three mods).

Yeah. Do you think it will be like Iracing and you can buy it from the site? If not I will wait for it to come out on disk

Have you downloaded the torrent itself? I.E you have the torrent file and opened it in bittorrent or such like?

Back