ride your flashy corvettes and porches..ill take my integrale.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kin
  • 25 comments
  • 1,462 views

kin

Messages
72
just look at this badass car :mad:

8v.gif

integralez1_200.jpg
delta_hf92.jpg
deltahf92.jpg
lancia_delta_integrale.jpg
hiroyo31123.JPG
dont ask why i put that on there. she is just hot
delta_front.jpg
vanz-vernam.jpg
ldhfi_picture2.jpg
 
Yeah I love this car, though I dont know too much about it. Can anyone help me learn more about it? I have been trying to find some history/specs/stuff about it for about a week...
 
Its a cool car i suppose. Not much in the looks department, and when i go cruisin, it sure as hell wouldnt get me tha ladies. I have a cool music video of the Intragale rally car to one of limp bizkits songs.
 
Yeah I saw a video on Kazaa of the Intragale, but I didnt download it. Maybe its still there...
 
Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Yeah I love this car, though I dont know too much about it. Can anyone help me learn more about it? I have been trying to find some history/specs/stuff about it for about a week...

The Integrale is actually a Lancia Delta. One of the first hyper-econobox cars. It's full title then (in final, 1992/1993 guise) was "Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo III". 220-ish BHP from a 16v blown inline-four, driving all four wheels, it was available as a left-hooker only.

It grew out of Lancia's desire to go rallying (obviously), and successive Evo models grew wider, lower and more powerful.
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
The Integrale is actually a Lancia Delta. One of the first hyper-econobox cars. It's full title then (in final, 1992/1993 guise) was "Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo III". 220-ish BHP from a 16v blown inline-four, driving all four wheels, it was available as a left-hooker only.

It grew out of Lancia's desire to go rallying (obviously), and successive Evo models grew wider, lower and more powerful.

Thanks Giles :). Is there anything else? Like how much they are and if they are availible in the US and so on...
 
The Lancia's a nice car , but I'll stick with my Porsche.
 
And all of your posts are so valuable... Ass.

Giles - I thought the same about the Delta Integrale being a left-hitter only, but I recall there being around 200 RHD cars...

Figures for 1991 Integrale 16v

Engine: i4, 16v DOHC, 84mmx90mm, 1995cc
Power: 210hp
Transmission: 5sp manual, 4WD
Maximum Speed: 137mph/220km/h
Independant front & rear suspension, discs all round.

Scary, scary fast.
 
Originally posted by Famine
Giles - I thought the same about the Delta Integrale being a left-hitter only, but I recall there being around 200 RHD cars....

The Integrale, Evo and Evo II were available as right-hookers, but the Evo IIIs were not. I believe. You may be right though.

(And people think that Mitsubishi invented the term 'Evo'! Ha!)
 
I know nothing about the EvoIII, my info ends with the 1992 EvoII... :D

And I can beat you to Evo by 6 years. Ford RS200 Evolution was built in 1985/1986 as a high-powered (600hp+) alternative to the 350hp Ford RS200 road car... :D
 
Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Yeah I love this car, though I dont know too much about it. Can anyone help me learn more about it? I have been trying to find some history/specs/stuff about it for about a week...

certainly :) -

www.grale.net

http://www.whalley-integrale.uk.com/hist.htm

http://www.carsfromitaly.com/lancia/delta.htm

http://www.walkersgarage.co.uk/integrale_info_models.htm

And what would probably have been the finest Delta based rally car(s) ever:

http://www.carsfromitaly.com/lancia/ecv.html

they were to be developed for the 'Group S' rallies which were to replace the Group B rallies, which were ended after the death of Toivonen and Cresto in 1986 behind the wheel of a Delta S4. The Group S rally however never started and the cars were never used :(.


for more general Lancia info:

http://www.carsfromitaly.com/lancia/wallpapers/lancia_wallpapers.html

http://www.viva-lancia.com/

also other Lancia rally cars:

http://www.lanciamontecarlo.net/lan-037.html

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~anchsa/stratos.htm

http://www.carsfromitaly.com/lancia/deltas4.html

as far as i know there was never an official 'EVO III' Integrale- also RHD models of Grales are notoriously bad (somethin to do with the FIAT rack and pinion i think - not sure thou).

anwyayz - hope that helps :)
 
Well it's still ugly.....And the ford Rs200 that's one bad ass i4.......in one ugly azz car....
 
Originally posted by Driftster
Well it's still ugly.....And the ford Rs200 that's one bad ass i4.......in one ugly azz car....

Pffft. Only the Ferrari F40 comes even close to the design beauty of the RS200.
 
I see all this talk about EVO's and no1 mentions the E30?
cmon geezers, how could you forget?

The E30 was pre-released in the guise of an EV01 in 1985 so its on par with the Delta as an early EVO, but i have to say, even though the delta has 4wd and is a great around town racer, id always take the E30, just look

wt.bbs.ch.wheels.01.jpg


sil.bbs.rs.01.jpg


blk.sport.evo.020.jpg
 
That last one, the black one looks nice
 
Thank you famine for bringing up the rs200... i would take any rs200 over any other car any day... ok maybe not any other car... but just look at what it can do... if that is not beauty i do not know what is...
 
The only thing i dont like about the RS200 is that it is a
ford.gif
 
Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
The only thing i dont like about the RS200 is that it is a
ford.gif

Sumed up in a nutshell
 
Originally posted by Small_Fryz
Sumed up in a nutshell

True, but lancia havent exactly covered themselves in glory since the Integrale either.
 
I think they've proved themselves enough over the years tbh eheh :)


(but I would obviously love them to return...) :p
 
Back