RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Honda NSX Type R '92 ( Real World Setup version )
Ayrton Senna Tribute

Special Build with Real World Alignment Honda NSX Type R '92
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Honda NSX Type R '92
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs

Horsepower:284 HP at 7000 RPM
Torque: 225.6 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1230 kg
Ballast : 136 kg
Ballast Position : 39
Weight Distribution : 42 / 58 as in real life
Performance Points: 463

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Milano Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 2

Suspension - BC Racing Coilover Kit Lowered with Real World Alignment and Damper Setup
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 95
Spring Rate: 10.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 4
Dampers (Extension): 6 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2
Camber Angle: 0.3 1.5 ( front camber range 0.3+-0.5, rear camber range 1.5+-0.5 )
Toe Angle: -0.15 0.24 ( front toe out 3.5mm+-1mm, rear toe in 6mm+-1mm )

LSD -Honda Torque Control Differential with factory preload
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 15

Tsukuba Circuit_98.jpg

Brake Balance:
6/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/5, for ABS 1 6/5 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I made this special tune to commemorate Ayrton Senna :)
This time, the car is Honda NSX Type R '92, the 1st generation of Type R Honda :)

The car setup is not your typical GT6 tune, I used real world setup alignment, similar to some of my older replica like ADVOX Supra :)

Suspension has been changed with BC Racing Coilover, 10/8 springs and a well tuned damper for road and track complement the springs. The ARB, Toe and Camber are all based on real life setup of a stock Honda NSX Type R.

Most people do not know that later generation NSX has lower spring rate at the rear to give more grip and less oversteer. Most coilover kits uses the same arrangement, while KW V3 uses same spring rate. Obviously the real world spring rate works great in GT6.

Real life specs : front camber range 0.3+-0.5, rear camber range 1.5+-0.5; and front toe out 3.5mm+-1mm, rear toe in 6mm+-1mm.

The LSD has been updated using real world setup, Honda Torque Control Differential has high preload.

The weight distribution on the NSX is wrong in GT6, real life NSX has 42/58, so to achieve that, I used some ballast and weight reduction.

Don't expect this car to be quick, it's meant to be a what if the car has real world stock setup in GT6, something that never existed in GT6 :lol:

To drive the NSX, you will need some real world driving approach, steer like you would in a real car, brake and gas like you would in your own car on the road :P

I tuned and tested the car at Ascari, Bathurst, Spa and Tsukuba.

It posted flat 1:06 at Tsukuba on a warm up lap using comfort soft :eek:

The car is a joy to drive, feels like what a real stock NSX would drive :) It made GT6 Honda NSX more sim like, well almost like on PC :lol:

UPDATE : New BC Racing Coilover kit and updated LSD to replicate real life setup.

ENJOY :cheers:

Andrew_Young_Senna.jpg

UPDATE : Toe correction ( now per side )

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 '14 C7R Base Model
550PP version ( NO Flat Floor )

Special Build Replica of Corvette Stingray C7R Race Car 550PP
Sports Soft to Racing Hard

CAR : Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 '14
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 481 HP at 5400 RPM
Torque: 492.6 ft-lb at 4800 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.3%
Weight: 1245 kg
Ballast : 15 kg
Ballast Position : -49
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49 as in real life C6R
Performance Points: 550

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY-
Aero Kits Type B
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type B
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type A
Height -2 and Width +2
Wheels : Standard Size - BBS LM-R in Black Mica
Car Paint : Indy Yellow Pearl

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension -C7R Custom Coilover
Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 17.00 18.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 5
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( 0.00 all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - XTRAC 416 Sequential 7 Speed version for 550PP
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.020
Set Auto Max Speed to 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000
7th 0.830
Final Gear : 3.000 ( adjust to track if necessary, recommended final 2.800, 3.000, 3.300 and 3.700 )

LSD - 1.5 Way High Preload
Initial Torque : 27
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 13

AERO
Rear = 20 (MAX)

Brake Balance:
5/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/5, for ABS 1 5/5 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
C7R, the latest Corvette race car, based on very limited information from press release and preview, I made this early version replica. Specs of the real car only mention it has the same engine size as C6R with improved fuel economy and improved chassis rigidity as well as aerodynamics.

This is 550PP special build version.

I used whatever power figure on NO oil change C7 with racing exhaust and exhaust manifold to give slight boost of torque over real C6R figure. To fit into 550PP, engine power has been limited to 481HP with the same 492+ torque. The C7R has similar weight as C6R at 1245kg and 51/49 weight distribution.

Suspension has been tweaked for optimum balance, the car drives relatively easy with excellent mechanical grip. Spring are stiff at 17kg/18kg for racing tire fitment and will still drive well on sports tire.

LSD is 1.5 way, giving great turn in response and good traction on exit.

The car was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Silverstone GP, Bathurst and Nordschelife.

Let me know if it needs any improvements.

Perfect! Excellent handling! :)

ia, 550PP WTCC 3 Races (GVS 1:56.xxx; Tokyo R246 1:44.xxx; Mount Panorama 2:16.xxx), RH, ABS 0 (1/0 Wheel), Winner! 👍

Great car (one of my precious)! :D

ia, 550PP WTCC 3 Races (GVS 1:56.xxx; Tokyo R246 1:44.xxx; Mount Panorama 2:16.xxx), RH, ABS 0 (1/0 Wheel), Winner! 👍

I see you are having fun with the car, have you read last page posts ? I posted a simple tweaks to make the car easier to turn/more loose :)

I hope you will enjoy the Cizeta and NSX :P

@danbojte:

If the car is great with a DS3, I think it must be awesome with wheel, right?

I wish I had one... :(

I see you are having fun with the car, have you read last page posts ? I posted a simple tweaks to make the car easier to turn/more loose :)

I hope you will enjoy the Cizeta and NSX :P
Yes, I did read all of them. I'm happy with the car with the tune specs. 👍

@danbojte:

If the car is great with a DS3, I think it must be awesome with wheel, right?

I wish I had one... :(
Right man, it is awesome indeed.
If you love what you do, you'll get one for yourself, someday. :)
I wish you, that to be done as soon as possible. 👍

Hey Ridox,

I'll wait to try the C7 when it's on Racing tyres if that's ok. I don't like running road cars on racing tyres & race cars on road tyres.

Hey Ridox,

I'll wait to try the C7 when it's on Racing tyres if that's ok. I don't like running road cars on racing tyres & race cars on road tyres.

:confused: You can buy racing tires for the C7. All of the GT3 replicas are road cars on racing tires too :)

Sorry for any confusion but I thought you were still tuning it on Sports Soft tyres.

The changes I posted were for SS tires, for me it works fine on RH tire, while the original tune was mainly tested on RH tire.

You should try them both the original and the small tweak changes, see which one suits you best :)

The changes I posted were for SS tires, for me it works fine on RH tire, while the original tune was mainly tested on RH tire.

You should try them both the original and the small tweak changes, see which one suits you best :)
Ok will do :cheers:

ACURA NSX '91 Replica ( Real World Setup version )
Ayrton Senna Tribute

Special Build with Real World Alignment ACURA NSX '91
Comfort Hard to Sports Medium

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_5.jpg

CAR : ACURA NSX '91
Tire : Comfort Hard to Sports Medium

Specs

Horsepower:266 HP at 7000 RPM
Torque: 209.7 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Weight: 1365 kg
Ballast : 123 kg
Ballast Position : 46
Weight Distribution : 42 / 58 as in real life
Performance Points: 433

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Brilliant Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - KW Variant 3 with ClubSport Springs / Lowered and Street Damper Setup
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 80
Spring Rate: 8.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 3 2
Dampers (Extension): 4 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2
Camber Angle: 0.3 1.5 ( front camber range 0.3+-0.5, rear camber range 1.5+-0.5 )
Toe Angle: -0.30 0.49 ( front toe out 3.5mm+-1mm, rear toe in 6mm+-1mm )

LSD - Torque Control Differential with factory preload
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 15

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_4.jpg

Brake Balance:
7/9 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/9, for ABS 1 7/9 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/9 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I made this special replica to commemorate Ayrton Senna :)
This time, the car is ACURA NSX '91, the 1st generation ACURA :)

The car setup is not your typical GT6 tune, I used real world setup alignment, similar to some of my older replica like ADVOX Supra :)

Suspension uses KW V3 ClubSport Coilover Kit as the stock real life value can't be replicated in GT6, ride height can be lowered 20 to 50mm on the front and 25mm to 55mm at the rear. Damper has been tuned for street. The ARB, Toe and Camber are all based on real life setup of a stock Honda/Acura NSX.

Most people do not know that later generation NSX has lower spring rate at the rear to give more grip and less oversteer. Most coilover kits uses the same arrangement, while KW V3 uses same spring rate. Obviously the real world spring rate works great in GT6.

Real life specs : front camber range 0.3+-0.5, rear camber range 1.5+-0.5; and front toe out 3.5mm+-1mm, rear toe in 6mm+-1mm.

The LSD has been updated using real world setup, Honda Torque Control Differential has high preload.

The weight distribution on the NSX is wrong in GT6, real life NSX has 42/58, so to achieve that, I used some ballast and weight reduction.

Don't expect this car to be quick, it's meant to be a what if the car has real world stock setup in GT6, something that never existed in GT6 :lol:

To drive the NSX, you will need some real world driving approach, steer like you would in a real car, brake and gas like you would in your own car on the road :P

I tuned and tested the car at Ascari, Bathurst, Spa, Laguna Seca, Streets of Willow and Tsukuba.

To test if the GT6 car is close to real world performance, I replicated the lap times posted by Acura NSX at Laguna Seca and Streets of Willow. The 3.2 ACURA NSX 2004 - 286HP/1424+kg ( only data I could find ) posted 1:32.59 at Streets of Willow Springs and 1:54.74 at Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway. The '91 3.0 Acura NSX ( 266HP/1365kg ) can get close/beat the time with comfort hard :eek:, the real ACURA NSX '91 comes from factory with Yokohama A-022, so it's comparable to CH tire in GT6. I posted 1:32.1xx at Streets of Willow Springs and 1:54.8xx at Laguna Seca on 1st warm up lap ( with H shifter and clutch, it would be better )

The car is a joy to drive, feels like what a real stock NSX would drive :) It made GT6 ACURA NSX more sim like, well almost like on PC, not so easy to throw around :lol:

UPDATE : New Coilover set as the real stock spring rate is not available to be replicated.

Last edited:
Ok, i've tried the vette, stock setup, with flat floor. The handling improves not a little, but lap times are slower than the other mods (obviously is faster than stock setup). Maybe with a right suspension/LSD tune it will improve again:)

In a PP limited category, flat floor will reduce HP a lot, and ultimately slower on tracks where speeds reach over 200kmh.

I will post the C7R replica with flat floor once I tested it again on my next play. I will include to 2 suspension/lsd setup, one based from the original tune and the other from the tweaks for looser handling, of course there will be changes if necessary to make the most of the flat floor :)

I got in touch with NSX Community members and owners after posting the 2 replica, and found out that the spring rate for both are wrong, GT6 got it wrong again :( Will need to make updates on both, and since the stock real life car spring rate may not be available in GT6, I will have to fit real life spec coilover on them, thinking of BC Racing and KW V3, maybe Ground Control or Comptech PRO :D

I got in touch with NSX Community members and owners after posting the 2 replica, and found out that the spring rate for both are wrong, GT6 got it wrong again :( Will need to make updates on both, and since the stock real life car spring rate may not be available in GT6, I will have to fit real life spec coilover on them, thinking of BC Racing and KW V3, maybe Ground Control or Comptech PRO :D
GT6 got something wrong. You're joking, shock horror :lol:

Early Build Replica ( Flat Floor ver. )

Special Build Replica of Corvette Stingray C7R Race Car

Specs
Horsepower: 500 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque: 506.9 ft-lb at 4800 RPM
Power Limiter at : 95.4%
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 49 / 51
Performance Points: 580

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Aero Kits Type B
Flat Floors Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type A
Height -2 and Width +2

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 17.00 18.50
Dampers (Compression): 7 5
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.00

Alternative Suspension + LSD ( Loose )
Suspension -C7R Custom Coilover ( Alternate version - Loose )

Front, Rear
Dampers (Compression): 6 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4

LSD - 1.5 Way Medium Preload ( Alternate version - Loose )
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Suspension -C7R Custom Coilover Tuned by gt6champnk69
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 90 95 or 120 125
Spring Rate: 17.00 11.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 6
Dampers (Extension): 8 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 6
Camber Angle: 1.7 1.0
Toe Angle: -0.01 0.06

Suspension -C7R Custom Coilover Ridox 2nd Base Setup
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 95 or 90 95
Spring Rate: 17.34 9.80
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 2 9
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 2.7 1.7
Toe Angle: -0.10 0.10

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - XTRAC 416 Sequential 6 Speed
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.020
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.176
2nd 2.148
3rd 1.697
4th 1.393
5th 1.183
6th 1.000
7th 0.660 ( IGNORE - for authenticity )
Final Gear : 2.900 ( adjust to track if necessary, recommended final 3.000, 3.300 and 3.700 )

AERO
Rear = 20 (MAX) or 5 ( MIN )

Brake Balance:
4/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/5, for ABS 1 5/5 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
C7R, the latest Corvette race car, based on very limited information from press release and preview, I made this early version replica. Specs of the real car only mention it has the same engine size as C6R with improved fuel economy and improved chassis rigidity as well as aerodynamics.

I used whatever power figure on NO oil change C7 with racing exhaust and exhaust manifold to give slight boost of torque over real C6R figure. 510HP and 492+ torque, with similar weight as C6R at 1245kg and 51/49 weight distribution.

Suspension has been tweaked for optimum balance with flat floor installed, the car drives relatively easy with excellent grip. Spring are stiff at 17kg/18.5kg for racing tire fitment and flat floor.

The car was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Silverstone GP, Bathurst and Nordschleife.

UPDATE July 2016 : Added 2 new setup, credits to @gt6champnk69 for another alternative setup using data gathered. I also included my own setup ( 2nd base setup ). Power reduced to 500HP, intake tuning used, and ballast moved to rear for 49/51 distribution.

Last edited:
@Ridox2JZGTE:

Good sir,

I´ve been working on this bad boy for a few days now:

Mclaren MP4-12C GT3

099270000_1387288108.jpg

If you can manage to spare a few minutes on your next session of GT6, please let me know your opinion on it... The tune is attached...

Many Thanks. Chat soon. :)

Attachments

• replica MP4-12C GT3.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 42
@Ridox2JZGTE:

Good sir,

Mclaren MP4-12C GT3

099270000_1387288108.jpg

If you can manage to spare a few minutes on your next session of GT6, please let me know your opinion on it... The tune is attached...

I have McLaren MP4 GT3 base replica made a few days ago, still needs some details and fine tuning, will try yours next time 👍

I will post the Aston Martin Vantage GT3 No Flat Floor as well together with Paul Walker R34 GTR Fast and Furious 4 on my next play :D

I have McLaren MP4 GT3 base replica made a few days ago, still needs some details and fine tuning, will try yours next time 👍

facepalm.gif
Darn...

I will post the Aston Martin Vantage GT3 No Flat Floor as well together with Paul Walker R34 GTR Fast and Furious 4 on my next play :D

👍 The Skyline is killing me with the anticipation... I have been playing the F&F game and it does not have this car...

@Ridox2JZGTE:

Good sir,

Mclaren MP4-12C GT3

099270000_1387288108.jpg

Sorry cbarbosa, are you sure about the weight of the CAR? I haven't already tried it (i'm going to do so while i'm writing ;)) but i think that gt3 rules allow much more lightness...

@cbarbosa :

http://gt3europe.com/cars.php?market=false&key=48

McLaren MP4-12C GT3
ENGINE
3.8L V8 Twin Turbo McLaren M838T
Mid engine configuration

Race power approx: 500 PS (approx)
Max torque approx: 500 Nm (approx)
Displacement: 3799 cc
Power/Weight ratio: 490 PS/T (approx)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 130L
TRANSMISSION
Rear wheel drive.
Six-speed sequential shift gearbox.
Limited-slip differential with traction control.
Gearshift system control: Steering wheel mounted paddle operation. SUSPENSION
Adjustable double wishbone suspension, coil springs, dynamic auspensions DSSV damper units, and anti roll bars front and rear.

EXTRAS (extract)
Steering wheel design similar to the McLaren MP4-24 Formula 1 car.
9 point safety roll-over cage in high strength steel.
Aluminium rear subframe and frontal crash tubes.
McLaren TAG electronic control system.
BRAKING SYSTEM
Akebono racing brake calipers front and rear.
Steel slotted brake discs and aluminium bells.
AP Racing master cylinders and fluid reservoirs.
Adjustable brake balance.

TYRES
Front: 30-65 - 18''
Back: 31-71 - 18''

BODYWORKRoad-Car Carbon Chassis
Length: 4500mm
Width: 2000mm
Height: 1200mm
Weight: 1240 kg (approx)
Price: £ 325,000

Sorry cbarbosa, are you sure about the weight of the CAR? I haven't already tried it (i'm going to do so while i'm writing ;)) but i think that gt3 rules allow much more lightness...

Im not sure, the info avaliable is not much, but this car was severe limited by FIA GT3...

@Vary

New changes:

Windows WR
carbon Hood BColour
Weight Red Stage 1

Weight: 1240Kg
Ballast : 27Kg
Ballast Position : +40%
Weight Distribution : 43/57 (based on road car WD 42/57)

👍 TY!

EDIT: Found the gearbox manufacturer (XTRAC 1007 SUPERCAR TRANSVERSE SYNCHROMESH GEARBOx) but no gear ratios...:grumpy:

Last edited:
Early Build Replica ( Flat Floor ver. )

Special Build Replica of Corvette Stingray C7R Race Car

Specs
Horsepower: 510 HP at 6300 RPM
Torque: 492.6 ft-lb at 4800 RPM
Ballast Position : -49
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49 as in real life C6R
Performance Points: 581

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Aero Kits Type B
Flat Floors Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type A
Height -2 and Width +2

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Front, Rear

Dampers (Compression): 7 5

Alternative Suspension + LSD ( Loose )
Suspension -C7R Custom Coilover ( Alternate version - Loose )

Front, Rear
Dampers (Compression): 6 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4

LSD - 1.5 Way Medium Preload ( Alternate version - Loose )
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 5

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - XTRAC 416 Sequential 6 Speed
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.020
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000
7th 0.660 ( IGNORE - for authenticity )
Final Gear : 2.800 ( adjust to track if necessary, recommended final 3.000, 3.300 and 3.700 )

AERO
Rear = 20 (MAX)

Brake Balance:
4/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/3, for ABS 1 5/5 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Notes :

I used whatever power figure on NO oil change C7 with racing exhaust and exhaust manifold to give slight boost of torque over real C6R figure. 510HP and 492+ torque, with similar weight as C6R at 1245kg and 51/49 weight distribution.

Suspension has been tweaked for optimum balance with flat floor installed, the car drives relatively easy with excellent grip. Spring are stiff at 17kg/18.5kg for racing tire fitment and flat floor.

The car was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Silverstone GP, Bathurst and Nordschleife.

Perfect!

Hi Ridox2JZGTE,

I tried your tune of V16T in the previous post last night and I got the following problems:
  1. LSD in 47/27/27, throttle control at the exit of low speed corner must be very careful, or the tail could step out violently. And once it does, it's hard to be corrected. It tends to keep that rotation stubbornly. I can't do counter-steering fast and large enough to get it back. Tried turning down the accel side, it'd be easier to control, but the trend is still there. (This monster is just so torquey.) It still needs precise measure on the traction to get perfect balance between acceleraction and rotation. In longer races, it's such a pain fighting with the worn rear tires, in which the balance is much loosened at the rear. It can bite, hard.
  2. ABR at 6/6, how would you deal with curbs, or you simply avoid them? I found it more forgiving with lower setting.
In general, your tune is a big improvment over the stock form, and makes it possible to enjoy.

About my problems, what's your thought? Is it the limit of tuning and into the domain of driving, or is there still possiblity for an even easier drive? I myself have spent some time on this car and I almost give up. Sharing of your experience is much appreciated. :)

Hi Ridox2JZGTE,

I tried your tune of V16T in the previous post last night and I got the following problems:
  1. LSD in 47/27/27, throttle control at the exit of low speed corner must be very careful, or the tail could step out violently. And once it does, it's hard to be corrected. It tends to keep that rotation stubbornly. I can't do counter-steering fast and large enough to get it back. Tried turning down the accel side, it'd be easier to control, but the trend is still there. (This monster is just so torquey.) It still needs precise measure on the traction to get perfect balance between acceleraction and rotation. In longer races, it's such a pain fighting with the worn rear tires, in which the balance is much loosened at the rear. It can bite, hard.
  2. ABR at 6/6, how would you deal with curbs, or you simply avoid them? I found it more forgiving with lower setting.
In general, your tune is a big improvment over the stock form, and makes it possible to enjoy.

About my problems, what's your thought? Is it the limit of tuning and into the domain of driving, or is there still possiblity for an even easier drive? I myself have spent some time on this car and I almost give up. Sharing of your experience is much appreciated. :)

Thanks for trying the tune, the V16T does require throttle control on low speed corners, the way I drive it is to coast / part throttle until I can safely apply more throttle on exit. The LSD initial is at 46 as it crucial to maintain left and right wheel speed on lower speed and exits. If you lower the initial, the car will be more prone to break traction at unexpected times. I also find it more often the rear break traction on lower speed, when the front wheel is steering too much than too much throttle at the rear. The car needs as low steering input as possible when exiting.

What tires did you drive the car with ? I tested at Silverstone GP on SH tire, and it drives well, very controllable rotation, but requires slower and smoother pace of input ( braking, accel and steering ), feels slow but actually quick in lap times.

I would suggest to lower LSD accel and brake, try 20/20, and regarding ARB, I chose 6/6 as it gives tighter steering on medium and high speed as well as better stability when changing direction on low to medium speed.

I always avoid curb as much as I can, especially with RH tire. You can lower it of course to suit your preferences, have you tried 5/4 or 4/3 ( lower rear ) ?

I think the car can still be made easier to drive. Easier is actually relative to driving style, sometimes loose handling is easier for some, while tighter car can be easier too if you can plan where you wanted the car will be beforehand :)
Let me know what you are looking for on the Cizeta in more details. What tracks did you drive it on ? Any particular
issue on braking/entry, mid corner grip/rotation ? Do you hold throttle almost all the times during a corner ( often necessary for this car ) ?

I can upload my test laps replay if you are interested, so you can see how I drive the car :P or you can upload yours so I can analyze and give better feedback :D :cheers:

EDIT : Did some lap at Bathurst on SH tire, 550PP Cizeta, I used 5/4 ARB, and lower both LSD accel and brake to 20. Should be easier to drive, hope this helps.

Last edited:
I have one for you that I need your help with. Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04. This car is somewhat of a mystery in that there is surprisingly not much out there about this car. I used it in GT5 at little but even in GT5 there was very little available re tunes.

So I thought maybe you'd enjoy this challenge. I think its a beautiful car and is really underrated/used.

Now, from the little I've used it I recall it being a little hard to get settled down. Being a strictly rear wheel drive there seems to be lots of power wanting to throw out the ass end when powering out of the turn like on Tsukuba. So a good LSD/suspension and tranny set up would be awesome and much appreciated.

If I am not asking too much here, could you please tune this so we can use it for Nordschleife as well as Tsukuba. Really anything you can provide on this car will be great. Thanks in advance.

Here are my current settings. I am running at Tsukuba making 56.8xx

PP 555
HP 594
Ft-lb 42o

Tires. RH

Brakes. Racing 7/6 1ABS

Suspension

RH 60/60
SR 10.70/9.00
Dampers (comp) 6/8
Dampers (ext) 5/8
ARB 5/3