RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
I don't know about the camber but what I've proposed to you (the "Real" setting) is related to the grip on the track edges. :) đź‘Ť

Sorry was having trouble attaching the YouTube link...its up now. Lol I hear what you were proposing... I just saying....that it appears to be faster in that setting. As for the camber...well we've talked a lot about that in here and the effects it has lol.

Anyway either way...IMHO...the differences are minor.... I will take the camber out on the "Real" settings and see what I run.

OK so for testing purposes and you'll have to take my word for it as I didn't bother going thru the effort of recording to YouTube :mischievous: :lol: I removed the camber...before I was running in the "real" track settings.. 0:57.6xx with camber the camber on.. Then ran a 0:57.1xx taking the camber away. So approx .5 secs difference. Now for a track like Nordschleife that may not be significant.. However on a short track like Tsukuba...IMO that's a fair amount of time :boggled: Why it works the way it does... I dunno.

Last edited:
McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Base Model Replica
Tuned to replicate McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Base Model version
Sports Soft to Racing Hard

timthumb.php

CAR : McLaren MP4-12C '10
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 494 HP or 500+ PS at 6400 RPM
Torque : 465.0 ft-lb at 3000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 82.3%
Weight: 1240 kg
Ballast : 27 kg
Ballast Position : 36
Weight Distribution : 43 / 57
Performance Points: 565

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real MP4-12C has 9 point roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Large Standard Type F
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type A
Height +9 and Width +11
Wheels : Standard Size -- BBS RE-MG or BBS LM-R or BLITZ BRW Profile 08 or ENKEI RC-T4 or ENKEI RP03 TypeRC or ENKEI RS05RR or RAYS TE37SL or RAYS VR.G2 painted in Black ( Matte or Solid )
Car Paint : Papaya Orange or Sunburst Yellow or White or Black ( Matte )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs and DSSV Damper ( LOW Camber )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 55 55
Spring Rate: 14.00 20.00
Dampers (Compression): 7 5
Dampers (Extension): 8 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.08

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs and DSSV Damper ( MEDIUM Camber )
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 1.0 1.4
Toe Angle: -0.12 0.24

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs and DSSV Damper ( HIGH Camber )
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 2.2 3.0
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.32

LSD - 1.5 Way
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 35
Braking Sensitivity: 15

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Ricardo or Xtrac 6 Speed
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.930
Set Auto Max Speed at 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000
7th 0.661 ( IGNORE this when driving for authenticity )
Set Final : 3.600 ( adjust according to track, 3.600 final is good for 190mph/300+kmh top speed )

AERO
REAR : 100 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
4/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/4 for ABS 1.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The McLaren is one of the most fun replica I ever built :)

This base GT3 replica has only 500PS and 1240kg, but it's performance is on par with proper GT3 racing cars on similar power.

I provided 3 different sets of camber this time, feel free to try all of them, and pick the one that gives the best feel on the track. Everything from spring rate, damper and ARB has been tuned to work with all 3 camber sets, toe also tailored to suit on each camber setup.

LSD is 1.5 way this time to make the car easier to push with camber setup.

For gearing, I have no good information on the ratio, some sites mention Ricardo 6 speed, others mention Xtrac 6 Speed, so I decided to use 416 Xtrac ratio, and it worked quite well on the car, giving ample top speed and acceleration. The gear can be used for engine braking effectively for stabilizing the car under heavy braking or just to help the nose pointed on apex in medium and low speed corners. Never fear to shift down on 1st and 2nd to help the car change direction.

I tuned/tested at Silverstone GP, Bathurst and Nordschleife this time. Even with High Camber setup, the MP4-12C GT3 is capable of 2:02s lap at Silverstone GP on RH tire.

The camber setup has been tested on RH tire only, take your own risk using it on SS tire :D

ENJOY :cheers:
Fantastic! Superb! :)

ia|Group GT3 Series|RH|Camber used (the 3rd version was the fastest for me, but very close to the other two)|ABS 0|Winner.

Pure Racing Pleasure! đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Fantastic! Superb! :)

ia|Group GT3 Series|RH|Camber used (the 3rd version was the fastest for me, but very close to the other two)|ABS 0|Winner.

Pure Racing Pleasure! đź‘Ť

:D Awesome, so the 3rd version is the high camber ? If it is, then high camber can be used with a well tuned suspension :) The Ford GT GT3 is quicker at least in acceleration and top speed :P, it has 50HP more and 40kg less.

Ridox.I have a question for you. Is there any way to replicate any of the old Can Am series car? Do we have anything in the inventory that could be used?

:D Awesome, so the 3rd version is the high camber ? If it is, then high camber can be used with a well tuned suspension :) The Ford GT GT3 is quicker at least in acceleration and top speed :P, it has 50HP more and 40kg less.
Yes, the high camber it is. Great work! đź‘Ť I really love this car! :)

Ridox.I have a question for you. Is there any way to replicate any of the old Can Am series car? Do we have anything in the inventory that could be used?
I'm not too familiar with Can Am series, maybe the Chapparal cars can be used, it's hard to find detailed specs on the cars from the 60's to 70's :(

Yes, the high camber it is. Great work! đź‘Ť I really love this car! :)

The Mclaren is unique, very high mechanical grip from the chassis, it only has 100 rear aero, but the rear stays planted like a glue :lol: The Ford GT GT3 with more than 200 rear aero couldn't stick to the tarmac like Mclaren did, maybe torque has a play in it too :P

I am guessing you like the way the high camber setup feel on the wheel, especially when pushed around corners :)

Just tried the Emil Frey G3 and all I have to say is that it is a fantastic setup. All that I did was find out the real Power to weight ratio and upped the power to that. 1200kg(from blancpain site) and 500 hp is 2.4 kg/hp. So I upped the power to 563 (added intake tuning) the only downside is that the torque is @ 518 now.

And @Ridox2JZGTE if you are going to keep making GT3 cars, could you try the Aston Martin DBR9.

Last edited:
Just tried the Emil Frey G3 and all I have to say is that it is a fantastic setup. All that I did was find out the real Power to weight ratio and upped the power to that. 1200kg(from blancpain site) and 500 hp is 2.4 kg/hp. So I upped the power to 563 (added intake tuning) the only downside is that the torque is @ 518 now.

And @Ridox2JZGTE if you are going to keep making GT3 cars, could you try the Aston Martin DBR9.

So the extra torque is a problem? I was thinking it would be nice to have a little extra torque on tracks like Nordschleife and Mount Panorama when climbing the hills....but can see when on corner exits trying to keep from lighting up the rear end and might be an issue. I will give it a try though and see how it feels.

FORTUNE AUTO Maserati Granturismo MC TROFEO 2013 Replica

Tuned to replicate Granturismo Maserati Corse Trofeo 2013 521PP

CAR : Maserati Granturismo S '08

Specs
Horsepower: 488 HP at 7000 RPM or ( optional 2014 power figure 500HP at 7300 RPM )
Torque : 394.9 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 97.6% or ( optional 2014 figure at 100% )
Weight: 1450 kg
Ballast : 130 kg
Ballast Position : -39
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49 - as in real life spec
Performance Points: 521

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real MC Trofeo has welded roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kit Type A
Rear Wing - Generic Wing Type A
Wheels : Standard Size OZ Racing Superfogiata in GT Matte 008 ( Black Matte )
Car Paint : Mineral White ( from BMW M4 Coupe ) or any solid white.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - FORTUNE AUTO 510 Series GEN 4 Racing Coilover Kit with ID 65 Swift Springs
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 80 70
Spring Rate: 18.00 14.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 7
Dampers (Extension): 4 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07

LSD - 1.5 way Quaife ATB Competition LSD
Initial Torque : 34
Acceleration Sensitivity: 48
Braking Sensitivity: 20

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - MC Trofeo Gearing and Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.184
Set Auto Max Speed at 330kmh / 205mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.210
2nd 2.050
3rd 1.440
4th 1.110
5th 0.900
6th 0.760

AERO
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/4 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 5/6 for example.

Notes :
The Maserati Granturismo S has always been one of my most loved sports car :)
The MC Trofeo replica in particular is a kind of East meets West :D, with parts taken from Japan to make this Italian beauty completely transformed. I decided to use Fortune Auto coilover as the single rate suspension and adjustable damper setup information of the real MC Trofeo is unknown. Nevertheless, this replica managed to replicate the 2013 lap time at Silverstone GP very closely.

Weight is at 1450kg ( 50kg heavier ) as I wanted to replicate the real weight distribution, and this does not affect the target lap time that I wanted to replicate at all. Also included above is 2014 power figure at 500HP, simply use 100% power limiter. Improve body rigidity is mandatory this time, as it's beneficial when racing tires are fitted. Any road cars in GT6 can use racing tire with no issues, all it takes is proper body rigidity level and suspension + LSD tuning to make the whole package works in harmony :D

For LSD, a special model is used, Quaife ATB Competition differential, with high initial torque for competition level and high locking rate on drive side giving excellent traction which Quaife is famous for.

Suspension comes from Japan, a special model made by FORTUNE AUTO, the 510 Series Generation 4 Racing Coilover Kit with custom ID 65 SWIFT Springs.
The 510 Series Gen 4 featuring Fortune Auto's new Ultra Double Digressive Piston ( UDDP ) with updated shim stacks, the Digressive piston allows for high low speed rebound force that effectively control dive, pitch and roll. The rebound force also greatly tapers off to provide the driver with a supple and compliant ride while maintaining superior mechanical grip over rough surfaces.
The replica has 18kg/14kg spring rate with optimal lowered ride height and damper + ARB tuned for exceptional balance on sport soft tire ( racing hard slick equivalent IRL ) and racing hard ( racing medium slick IRL )

The Maserati was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Bathurst, Ascari, Laguna Seca, Trial Mountain, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring GP/F and Nordschleife.

When tested at Silverstone GP, the car ( 488HP ) was capable of easy 2:12s lap on sports soft and my best test lap was 2:10s, the real life pole lap in 2013 was 2:11.5xxx on racing hard slick tire, done by gentlemen driver, which a pro driver would be capable of 2:10s - so this replica is pretty darn close.

Source : http://www.maserati.com/maserati/en...smo-mc/races/Silverstone-2013/qualifying.html

Due to ongoing project collaboration with a racing series, I found out that this replica is not in the OP :eek: as well as the flat floor Corvette C7R ... OP has been updated with the links.

@ColinH96 : Aston Martin DBR9 is a GT1 car, it has very low weight, I doubt the DB9 can go that low :(

Due to ongoing project collaboration with a racing series, I found out that this replica is not in the OP :eek: as well as the flat floor Corvette C7R ... OP has been updated with the links.

@ColinH96 : Aston Martin DBR9 is a GT1 car, it has very low weight, I doubt the DB9 can go that low :(

Sounds like a plan..... This one will be fun!

timthumb.php

Specs

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real MP4-12C has 9 point roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type A
Height +9 and Width +11
Wheels : Standard Size -- BBS RE-MG or BBS LM-R or BLITZ BRW Profile 08 or ENKEI RC-T4 or ENKEI RP03 TypeRC or ENKEI RS05RR or RAYS TE37SL or RAYS VR.G2 painted in Black ( Matte or Solid )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

LSD - 1.5 Way

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.930
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000
Set Final : 3.600 ( adjust according to track, 3.600 final is good for 190mph/300+kmh top speed )

AERO

Brake Balance:
4/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/4 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This base GT3 replica has only 500PS and 1240kg, but it's performance is on par with proper GT3 racing cars on similar power.

I provided 3 different sets of camber this time, feel free to try all of them, and pick the one that gives the best feel on the track. Everything from spring rate, damper and ARB has been tuned to work with all 3 camber sets, toe also tailored to suit on each camber setup.

For gearing, I have no good information on the ratio, some sites mention Ricardo 6 speed, others mention Xtrac 6 Speed, so I decided to use 416 Xtrac ratio, and it worked quite well on the car, giving ample top speed and acceleration. The gear can be used for engine braking effectively for stabilizing the car under heavy braking or just to help the nose pointed on apex in medium and low speed corners. Never fear to shift down on 1st and 2nd to help the car change direction.

I tuned/tested at Silverstone GP, Bathurst and Nordschleife this time. Even with High Camber setup, the MP4-12C GT3 is capable of 2:02s lap at Silverstone GP on RH tire.

The camber setup has been tested on RH tire only, take your own risk using it on SS tire :D

timthumb.php

Specs

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type A
Height +9 and Width +11

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

LSD - 1.5 Way

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.930
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000

AERO

Brake Balance:

Notes :

Very nice work Ridox, fantastic on SS, just amazing on RH with the High Camber setting. That one will be staying right where it is. I can see me having great use of this car. Bravo!!!

Thanks for sharing:cheers:

Very nice work Ridox, fantastic on SS, just amazing on RH with the High Camber setting. That one will be staying right where it is. I can see me having great use of this car. Bravo!!!

Thanks for sharing:cheers:

Thanks for the kind words :) Glad you have a great time driving the car.

Amuse & Toda Racing did the seasonals for me. đź‘Ť

That's cool :D, if the tune is good, maybe you can share it at the seasonal thread created by jogoasobi :P

I am posting the Ford GT GT3 shortly, this car is just amazing at Suzuka :crazy:

MATECH Ford GT GT3 Base Model Replica
Tuned to replicate Matech Ford GT GT3 Base Model version

Suzuka Circuit_8.jpg

CAR : Ford GT '06

Specs
Horsepower: 550 HP at 5800 RPM
Torque : 520.5 ft-lb at 4300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 92%
Weight: 1200 kg
Ballast : 11 kg
Ballast Position : 19
Weight Distribution : 47 / 53
Performance Points: 585

Specs - 500HP version
Horsepower: 500 HP at 7200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 83.8%
Performance Points: 574

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real Ford GT GT3 has roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Large Standard Type C
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type A
Height +6 and Width +20
Wheels : Standard Size -- BBS LM-R or OZ Racing Superfogiata or ENKEI RS05RR or RAYS TE37SL or RAYS 57Xtreme painted in Silver
Car Paint : White with Black Stripe or Dark Blue

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suzuka Circuit_5.jpg

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs with 2 Way Bilstein Damper ( LOW Camber )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 70 70
Spring Rate: 15.00 20.20
Dampers (Compression): 6 4
Dampers (Extension): 7 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs with 2 Way Bilstein Damper ( MEDIUM Camber )
Front, Rear

Toe Angle: -0.12 0.16

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs with 2 Way Bilstein Damper ( HIGH Camber )
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 2.0 2.8
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.24

LSD - 2 Way Helical LSD
Initial Torque : 22
Acceleration Sensitivity: 32
Braking Sensitivity: 32

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Hewland 6 Speed Sequential
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.200
Set Auto Max Speed at 250kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.121
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.232
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.000 ( adjust according to track )

AERO
REAR : 220 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
4/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/6 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/6 brake balance as starting point.

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_72.jpg

Notes :

The MATECH Ford GT GT3 was famous back in 2007 and 2008.

This replica is based on the car. First of all, I can't get the weight of the real car at 1180kg, so I decided to use 1200kg and maintain the stock weight distribution at 47/53.

Power is at 550HP, this time I also provided the low power version, suitable for Blancpain spec of sort at 500HP.

Suspension of the real car was based on Eibach springs and 2 way Bilstein racing damper. I used high spring rate at 15kg/mm front and 20.20kg/mm rear. This gives very good stability at smooth tracks, with damper set on softer side to maintain composure on bumpy tracks and keep the rear stable. The balance is easily shifted with trail braking and sharp steering, giving good turn in and stable directional changes.

I have provided 3 sets of camber setup, each with tailored toe values. Try them all, use which one you prefer.

LSD is 2 way, with medium preload and high accel + braking. For gearing, the real car has Hewland 6 speed sequential, I used the same ratio fitted on the Ferrari 458 Italia GT3, and it works so well, and gives the ability to use the lower gears to maintain speed and stability through low and medium speed corners. Very useful on esses like at Suzuka. The car also uses Tilton Triple Plate clutch, so I installed triple plate clutch on this build.

The MATECH Ford GT GT3 was tuned and tested at Silverstone GP, Bathurst, Suzuka and Brands Hatch GP.

During testing, with 500HP low power and camber setup, it was capable of 2:02s at Silverstone GP and 1:59s at Suzuka on RH tire :eek:

Suzuka Circuit_6.jpg

Last edited:

So..you know you're gettin old when...you're in the middle of setting up your tune and you fall asleep with the controller in your hands :confused:

Will try it again tonight :lol:

đź’ˇ

Specs

Specs - 500HP version

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real Ford GT GT3 has roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type A
Height +6 and Width +20
Wheels : Standard Size -- BBS LM-R or OZ Racing Superfogiata or ENKEI RS05RR or RAYS TE37SL or RAYS 57Xtreme painted in Silver

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

LSD - 2 Way Helical LSD

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.200
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.121
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.232
6th 1.037

AERO

Brake Balance:
4/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/6 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This replica is based on the car. First of all, I can't get the weight of the real car at 1180kg, so I decided to use 1200kg and maintain the stock weight distribution at 47/53.

Power is at 550HP, this time I also provided the low power version, suitable for Blancpain spec of sort at 500HP.

Suspension of the real car was based on Eibach springs and 2 way Bilstein racing damper. I used high spring rate at 15kg/mm front and 20.20kg/mm rear. This gives very good stability at smooth tracks, with damper set on softer side to maintain composure on bumpy tracks and keep the rear stable. The balance is easily shifted with trail braking and sharp steering, giving good turn in and stable directional changes.

I have provided 3 sets of camber setup, each with tailored toe values. Try them all, use which one you prefer.

LSD is 2 way, with medium preload and high accel + braking. For gearing, the real car has Hewland 6 speed sequential, I used the same ratio fitted on the Ferrari 458 Italia GT3, and it works so well, and gives the ability to use the lower gears to maintain speed and stability through low and medium speed corners. Very useful on esses like at Suzuka. The car also uses Tilton Triple Plate clutch, so I installed triple plate clutch on this build.

The MATECH Ford GT GT3 was tuned and test at Silverstone GP, Bathurst, Suzuka and Brands Hatch GP.

During testing, with 500HP low power and camber setup, it was capable of 2:02s at Silverstone GP and 1:59s at Suzuka on RH tire :eek:

ia|GT3 Group Series|500BHP|RH|Camber Low|ABS 0 (3/3)|Winner|

Perfect! đź‘Ť

Edit: Aren't they Blue Racing Stripes? :P

Last edited:
NISSAN Silvia S13 K's Bee Racing 400PS

Tuned to replicate Best Motoring Bee Racing S13 Silvia CA18DET
Sports Medium

CAR : Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection ( S13 ) '90
Tire : Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 394 HP / 400 PS at7200 RPM
Torque : 304.9 ft-lb at 6400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.3%
Weight: 1180 kg
Ballast : 166 kg
Ballast Position : 41
Weight Distribution : 52 / 48 - corrected weight distribution as in real life spec.
Performance Points: 500

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED ) -optional, there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended.
Rear Wing : NO Wing.
Wheels : +2 Inch Up, GT-Aa03 in silver/silver chrome
Car Paint : Solid Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter:Sports
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Racing Brakes Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 2

Suspension - Buddy Club Racing Spec Coilover Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 85
Spring Rate: 8.00 6.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 1
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.16

LSD - 1.5 way ATS LSD
Initial Torque : 28
Acceleration Sensitivity: 23
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I would recommend to run just one click higher on rear brake.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Another awesome Best Motoring feature car, back from the classic video series, the S13 was tuned by ROM specialist, Bee Racing. The Silvia used was the K's from early generation still using CA18DET engine. Pushing the limit of engine power at 400PS, with extensive engine tuning, BEE R Drag SPL ROM, big turbine and intercooler, the car was mainly used for street car drag and occasional track day.

The car was painted black with unique 3 spoke wheel design, and fitted with super sticky road legal semi slick Advan A032R S-Soft compound to get maximum traction in straight line and cornering ( Sports Medium in GT6 ) - sadly can't get wider rear tires in GT6, the real car has wider 245/40 R17 tire.

Driven at Sendai drag strip, the car achieved 12.2s quarter mile.
With current setup in GT6, the car managed easy 1:01s lap time at Tsukuba :D Enjoy the Bee R S13, great for grip and drift - touge as well :cheers:

UPDATE : Damper has been tweaked for better traction.

The Bee Racing S13 400PS Best Motoring Feature Car has been updated, damper has been reworked and front toe changes as well as equal ride height :)

ia|GT3 Group Series|500BHP|RH|Camber Low|ABS 0 (3/3)|Winner|

Perfect! đź‘Ť

Edit: Aren't they Blue Racing Stripes? :P

I was worried the 'heavy' tank will kill the 1st test driver :lol: It has lots of torque that can lit up the rear on 3rd gear :P

I actually wished it has no stripes when painted :)

Specs

Specs - 500HP version

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type A
Height +6 and Width +20

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

LSD - 2 Way Helical LSD

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.200
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.121
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.232
6th 1.037

AERO

Brake Balance:
4/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/6 for ABS 1.

Notes :

The MATECH Ford GT GT3 was tuned and test at Silverstone GP, Bathurst, Suzuka and Brands Hatch GP.

Please do an replica of Ford GT LM Race Car'04.

Dodge SRT Viper GTS '13 GT3R Max Power Replica
Tuned to replicate Dodge SRT Viper GT3R Max Unrestricted version
( Hardcore No Flat Floor version )

CAR : SRT Viper GTS '13

Specs
Horsepower: 680 HP at 6000 RPM
Torque : 643.4 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.9%
Weight: 1295 kg
Ballast : 50 kg
Ballast Position : 44
Weight Distribution : 49 / 51
Performance Points: 590

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real Viper GT3R has roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kits Type A
Rear Wing - Generic Wing Type A OR
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type D
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type A
Height +0 and Width +44
Wheels : Standard Size BBS RE-MG or Silver
Car Paint : Bright White Clear Coat Black Stripes

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension -Coilover with 4 Way Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 85
Spring Rate: 16.07 14.02
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 6 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 3
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07

LSD - 2 Way Mechanical Ramp Style LSD
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 30

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - XTRAC 427D 6 Speed Paddle Shift with 416 Ratios
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.150
Set Auto Max Speed at 240kmh / 149mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000
Set Final : 2.889 ( Adjust to track if necessary )

AERO
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
3/2 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/2, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 3/2 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/2 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I started building the replica recently, helping another member giving tips on tuning a replica. I got curious and build one myself. This particular replica is a hardcore version with no flat floor ( no front aero and minimal aero at the rear )

The Viper GT3R has ( unrestricted ) 680HP and 640 torque, while in GT6 I have a slightly higher torque at 643 ( closest I can get ).

For suspension, I tuned the car for easier turn in, while remain as stable as possible, springs are quite stiff at 16k/14k. ARB and damper setup to give the best possible mechanical grip from mid to exit.

LSD is 2 way as usual for cars fitted with racing tires, high preload to reduce the car handling changes during entry transition to mid corner, while high locking rate to make the most of the massive torque, some throttle control is required on low speed exit.

Gearing uses ratio from XTRAC 416 instead, as 427D ratio has too close 5th and 6th. The gearing is well suited for the car, giving good spread and good acceleration on all gears.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP and Silverstone GP.

At Silverstone GP it easily lap in 2:00s flat.

I consider this as a base tune, feel free to leave any feedback about the car :D

Hey, I'm happy! :)

ia
Group GT3 Series
Silverstone
500BHP - Power Limiter 69.9%
Racing Hards
Camber Used
ABS 0
Winner!
Very Good! đź‘Ť
I'll do it again. ;)
The Bee Racing S13 400PS Best Motoring Feature Car has been updated, damper has been reworked and front toe changes as well as equal ride height :)

I was worried the 'heavy' tank will kill the 1st test driver :lol: It has lots of torque that can lit up the rear on 3rd gear :P

I actually wished it has no stripes when painted :)
:P I like them, these are the USA Racing Colours. ;)
It's not a killer, it's a great car. (Best 2:02.xxx in Racing Conditions at Silverstone)đź‘Ť

Last edited:

There's already Ford GT LM Race Car in the dealership, I think Praiano has a tune for it. I don't have the car, will need to grind races to buy it :(

Hey, I'm happy! :)

ia
Group GT3 Series
Silverstone
500BHP - Power Limiter 69.9%
Racing Hards
Camber Used
ABS 0
Winner!
Very Good! đź‘Ť
I'll do it again. ;)

:P I like them, these are the USA Racing Colours. ;)
It's not a killer, it's a great car. (Best 2:02.xxx in Racing Conditions at Silverstone)đź‘Ť

Better than the MP4-12C and 458 ? :)

There's already Ford GT LM Race Car in the dealership
For who can't buy the Ford GT LM Race Car, then you can make an replica for it. If not, then please start the replica for DTM cars listed below.

PS: For DTM cars it isn't a order but an request.

There's already Ford GT LM Race Car in the dealership, I think Praiano has a tune for it. I don't have the car, will need to grind races to buy it :(

Better than the MP4-12C and 458 ? :)
Nothing is better than McLaren, maybe just the Camaro... :) Anyway, I love them all! ;)

Nothing is better than McLaren, maybe just the Camaro... :) Anyway, I love them all! ;)

The 458 has the potential to beat the McLaren, maybe I can rework the suspension again ;)

Right now I am going to be busy finishing up Wangan Midnight - a few cars left, then the long overdue real life list. I do have some cars done in the past, MR2 MK! AW, Ferrari 512BB, Lamborghini Countach 88th, Nissan GTR, Ferrari 599, and some others I can't remember :lol:

Ridox I like your style. I created some replica cars that I published in the GT5 tuning section of GTP.
But I kept my Aston, Ford GT and Audi GT3 creations to my self. Your work has made me want to try my hand again.
Keep up your outstanding work my friend. I can tell you love what you do.

Well I finally stayed awake long enough to actually tune and run the Maserati . The car handled OK on Tsukuba though there was some under steer. Also as you'll see in my video there is, with all that torque times where you really need to feather that fuel on cor
Due to ongoing project collaboration with a racing series, I found out that this replica is not in the OP as well as the flat floor Corvette C7R ... OP has been updated with the links.

@ColinH96 : Aston Martin DBR9 is a GT1 car, it has very low weight, I doubt the DB9 can go that low

OK. Well I finally managed to stay awake long enough to actually tune and run this car.

The video below will give a more detailed report on the tune which I ran on Tsukuba. I will say I had some fun with car although there were a few things of note which I talk about in the video.

Thanks Ridox for another fine tune:cheers:

Watch "GT6 Maserati GranTurismo '08 Tsukuba, replica Cor…" on YouTube
GT6 Maserati GranTurismo '08 Tsukuba, replica Cor…:

Well I finally stayed awake long enough to actually tune and run the Maserati . The car handled OK on Tsukuba though there was some under steer. Also as you'll see in my video there is, with all that torque times where you really need to feather that fuel on cor

OK. Well I finally managed to stay awake long enough to actually tune and run this car.

The video below will give a more detailed report on the tune which I ran on Tsukuba. I will say I had some fun with car although there were a few things of note which I talk about in the video.

Thanks Ridox for another fine tune:cheers:

Watch "GT6 Maserati GranTurismo '08 Tsukuba, replica Cor…" on YouTube
GT6 Maserati GranTurismo '08 Tsukuba, replica Cor…:

The understeer more likely caused by the high LSD initial value, you can lower to around 20 :) and for damper, try the setup below, this may lessen the steering response little bit.
F/R
Dampers (Compression): 4 5
Dampers (Extension): 5 6

Ridox I like your style. I created some replica cars that I published in the GT5 tuning section of GTP.
But I kept my Aston, Ford GT and Audi GT3 creations to my self. Your work has made me want to try my hand again.
Keep up your outstanding work my friend. I can tell you love what you do.

Thank you :) Hope you have a great time making replicas :D

@Ridox2JZGTE

The Matech Ford GT is awesome, friend! đź‘Ť

Excellent and quick!

Chat soon. :)

Glad the car drive well :)

And another tune of the week :D, this time given for the Mclaren MP4-12C GT3, once again thanks to @danbojte. I will release in a few days Zero Sports BTZ201 Best Motoring Tuner Battle from GTR VS Tuner Special Issue. Currently busy building and testing 2 tunes for FITT Sti VS Evo Battle Royal :D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ekly-rewind-thread.274044/page-5#post-9698067

ZERO SPORTS Subaru Impreza WRX STI Prodrive Style BTZ201 '01 350PS
Tuned to replicate ZERO SPORTS Impreza WRX BTZ201
BEST MOTORING Tsukuba Skyline VS Tuner Special Battle - Sports Hard

001.jpg
002.jpg

CAR : Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI Prodrive Style (Type-I) '01
Tire : Sports Hard
Specs

Horsepower: 345 HP / 350 PS at 6000 RPM
Torque: 356.7 ft-lb at 4100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 97.4%
Weight: 1310 kg - stock JDM NB WRX Sedan curb weight 1340kg, Zero Sports has some lightweight parts
Ballast : 81 kg
Ballast Position : -47
Weight Distribution : 57 / 43 as in real life Zero Sports tuned balance, stock WRX is closer to 59/41.
Performance Points: 487

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED in this build )
Wheels : Standard Size or +1 Inch Up - ENKEI RP03 or ADVAN RGII painted in Saddle Tan or Gold Metallic ( 17 inch was used in the Best Motoring event, while 18 inch used on demo car and Hyper Meeting at Tsukuba )
Car Paint : WRX Blue Mica

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Exhaust
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Intake Tuning
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction
Driver Controlled Center Differential ( DCCD ) - stock part
Racing Brakes Kit

LSD ( ZERO SPORTS GT 1.5 way Prototype rear and front - low optimal preload )
FRONT

REAR
Initial Torque : 13

Driver Controlled Center Differential
FRONT/REAR = 45/55 ( STOCK )

Suspension - ZERO SPORTS WINNING R Harmonic Drive Coil Over / 6 Way Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 140 ( visual ride height )
Spring Rate: 10.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 4 7
Dampers (Extension): 5 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 1.3 1.5
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.00

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Corrected stock gearing ( NB JDM 5 MT with custom final to replicate real final )
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.300
Set Auto Max Speed to 360kmh / 224mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.166
2nd 1.882
3rd 1.296
4th 0.972
5th 0.738
6th 0.702 ( Ignore this if desired as stock gearbox is 5 speed )
Set Final Gear : 4.988 ( stock final ratio is 4.444, but since redline is higher on Sti - 4.988 is used to replicate each gear speed )

003.jpg
004.JPG

Brake Balance:
3/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/5, for ABS 1 3/5 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
ZERO SPORTS first taste of New Age WRX, the NB WRX Sedan was used as test bed for many of their early new age prototype parts for the GD series WRX, from suspension, engine, drivetrain, LSD and body kit/rear wing.

Power is at modest 350PS with 1.3kg/cm2 boost, while the optimum actual output at the same boost level is 370PS, the reduction is due to the high ambient temperature during the event at 37 degree celcius. This forced the engine to run milder fuel maps and less aggressive timing to reduce chances of detonation. The BTZ201 also uses Zero Sports own Coilover Winning R spec with the newly designed 6 way Damper, and many of prototype stage performance parts.

Gearing has been replicated as close as possible, the actual car is JDM WRX NB Sedan, with 5MT gearbox that has unique close ratio and 4.444 Final available only on JDM models at the time. To replicate the gear speed, I have to account for engine redline / max rpm differences. The WRX NB engine have a lower redline at around 7500rpm, while the STi used in this replica build can rev close to 8500rpm.
With replicated gearing from 5 speed and 4.444 final, the STi managed similar gear speed of a real WRX with similar ratio ( slightly different USDM '02 - '05 WRX ratio ) and lower final at 3.900. To account for the differences, I increased the final to 4.988, which I consider as close possible to JDM 5 speed NB gear speed.

During the Tsukuba Skyline VS Tuner Car Battle special event, the car was fitted with ADVAN A048 R ( R / soft compound ) semi slick - equal to sports hard in GT6. With a best lap of 1:02.53 during time attack session. This replica is capable to replicate the lap time, my best lap during testing session was 1:02.2xx after a few laps.

The stock Driver Controlled Center Differential ( Subaru DCCD ) can be set using RA Menu, stock value is used at 45/55, this setting gives great balance overall :D

Aim to hit 1:02.53 or better on sports hard at Tsukuba :D

Specification list :

Complete name : ZERO / SPORTS Impreza BTZ201
Base vehicle : Subaru Impreza WRX NB Sedan (5F M / T) Base
Model Engine displacement : TA-GDA A type EJ20 1994cc 370ps / BOOST 1.3kg/cm2 -Optimal, 350PS at BM event 2001.
Turbine Wastegate : IHI RX6 Tcw76 Ex20 Wastegate
Computer : ZERO / SPORTS S. P. DATAR ECU(full order only CPU)
Injector fuel system : Main 550cc injectors and High capacity pump variable fuel regulator
Camshaft/piston : Forged pistons
Air cleaner : ZERO / SPORTS Direct Flow Kit
Cooling / Intercooler : Intercooler ZERO / SPORTS Prototype

Exhaust system :
ZERO / SPORTS Exhaust Manifold
ZERO / SPORT World League Exhaust Muffler
Prototype turbine support pipe
Prototype front pipe

Transmission system :
ZERO / SPORTS N1 Clutch Kit
ZERO / SPORTS Flywheel 5.3kg
ZERO / SPORTS GT LSD (front) Prototype
ZERO / SPORTS GT LSD (rear) Prototype
ZERO / SPORTS Works short shift kit

Big Brake Rotor kit - brake system ZERO / SPORTS 6POT brake caliper
ZERO / SPORTS short stopping distance Brake Pad (F ZP-4)
ZERO / SPORTS short stopping distance Brake Pad (R ZP-3)
ZERO / SPORTS Stainless steel mesh brake hose

Suspension system :
ZERO / SPORTS Winning R six-stage / way adjustable damping force control type ( Harmonic Drive Kit )
Spring rate : F 10kg/mm R 8kg/mm
ZERO / SPORTS Stabilizer (front)
ZERO / SPORTS Stabilizer (rear)
ZERO / SPORTS PG strut tower bar (prototype)
ZERO / SPORTS PG tower bar (rear)

ZERO / SPORTS N1 radiator brass 3-layer cooling system
ZERO / SPORTS N1 oil cooler (prototype)
ZERO / SPORTS Cool radiator ( for demo car only )

Aero :
(exterior) ZERO / SPORTS front bumper spoiler
(Air dam style Limited) ZERO / SPORTS side step
ZERO / SPORTS rear bumper spoiler
ZERO / SPORTS rear air dam wing
ZERO / SPORTS carbon fiber air duct

Interior :
ZERO / SPORTS Shift Boot (black / red stitch)
ZERO / SPORTS floors - carpet (prototype)
ZERO / SPORTS Formula Starter Kit Type 1
TAKATA 5-point Harness / Seat Belt
Defi tachometer, exhaust gas temperature gauge, boost gauge, water temperature gauge, oil temperature gauge, fuel pressure gauge.
Sparco Racing Steering Wheel
Seat Recaro SPG

Other :
Engine oil ZERO / SPORTS engine oil ZSR racing Max (15W-50)
Gear oil ZERO / SPORTS gear oil RM80 (80W-90)

Tire Yokohama ADVAN A048R (245/40-18inch) - Soft Compound
Wheel Yokohama ADVAN RC2 gold (18inch)

Last edited:
ZERO SPORTS Impreza WRX STI Type RA BTZ003 N1 339PS
Tuned to replicate ZERO SPORTS Impreza WRX STI Type RA BTZ003 N1 Spec
BEST MOTORING Tsukuba Tuned Car Battle - Comfort Soft

CAR : Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI Version V '98
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 334 HP / 339 PS at 6600 RPM
Torque: 318.0 ft-lb at 4200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.2%
Weight: 1174 kg
Ballast : 70 kg
Ballast Position : -49
Weight Distribution : 57 / 43 as in real life Zero Sports tuned balance, stock WRX is closer to 59/41.
Performance Points: 489

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - the real car has welded roll cage + extensive body reinforcement
Wheels : Standard Size - BOYD CODDINGTON Wheels Legacy F-09 painted in white
Car Paint : Pure White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Driver Controlled Center Differential ( DCCD ) - stock part.

LSD ( ZERO SPORTS GT 1.5 way rear and front - low optimal preload )
FRONT - GT ZLF 101
Initial Torque : 24

REAR - GT ZLR302 (R180)
Initial Torque : 13

Driver Controlled Center Differential
FRONT/REAR = 35/65 ( STOCK )

Suspension - ZERO SPORTS WINNING R N1 spec Coil Over Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 105 115
Spring Rate: 11.00 7.00
Dampers (Compression): 3 8
Dampers (Extension): 4 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.3 ( 0.00 all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.00

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Corrected stock gearing and stock final gear
Set Default
Set Final to 5.000
Set Auto Max Speed to 270kmh / 168mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.083
2nd 2.062
3rd 1.545
4th 1.151
5th 0.845
6th 0.700 ( Ignore this if desired as stock gearbox is 5 speed )
Set Final Gear : 4.444 ( stock final ratio - real car top speed is replicated on 5th at over 245kmh )

Brake Balance:
8/10 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 8/10, for ABS 1 8/10 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 8/10 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
ZERO SPORTS built this street tuned WRX that can be raced at the track. Using mostly N1 spec parts, extensive weight saving, comprehensive chassis reinforcement + roll cage, the car is almost stripped out, with only one driver seat, half stripped dash and Stack digital meter.

Power set at modest 339PS with focus on power delivery, traction and handling. Using Zero Sports own N1 Coilover Winning R spec, Zero Sports GT LSD 1.5 way all around, and upgraded drivetrain, the WRX RA was aimed at easy 1:02 lap at Tsukuba on Bridgestone RE520S Semi Slick ( Sports Hard ).

During the Tsukuba Tuner Car Battle event, the car was fitted with high performance range normal tire - equal to comfort soft in GT6. With a best lap of 1:03.66 during time attack session. This replica is capable of easy mid/high 1:03s. My best lap so far during testing session was 1:03.4xx after a few laps.

The stock Driver Controlled Center Differential ( Subaru DCCD )can be set using RA Menu, stock value is used at 35/65 ( highest rear value ), this gives the car a bit of freedom on corner exit just like the real car when driven at Tsukuba :D

The car is tuned to give the driver confidence from entry to exit, with good mid corner balance, the Zero Sports BTZ003 conquered the Tsukuba with ease. The replica also tested at Brands Hatch GP.

Aim to hit 1:03.66 or better on comfort soft at Tsukuba, this Zero Sports STI Type RA BTZ003 has great potential for racing, with lighter weight and more power at 350HP or more :D

UPDATE 1.07 : New improved damper setup and toe alignment for better rotation, also revised weight distribution to reflect real life Zero Sports balance.

The Zero Sports STi RA BTZ003 N1 has been updated, overall improvement and closer to real life :P

Back